Can someone explain why the RV would need to be at the funeral and who would be in it? Didn't the Jacksons all come in cars? I don't understand this.

I hope there was a great turnout at Gary, IN and everyone had a great time celebrating MJ's birthday.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can someone explain why the RV would need to be at the funeral and who would be in it? Didn't the Jacksons all come in cars? I don't understand this.

I hope there was a great turnout at Gary, IN and everyone had a great time celebrating MJ's birthday.

Blessings

Michael Jackson's son Prince Michael and father Joe Jackson leave in a bus after the burial ceremony

This is what I found about the bus...Yes it definitely was there first.  I believe it was like a home on wheels for the older generation and younger kids to have a break or eat in??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions