everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Alternate Reality Game (ARG)
October 07, 2012, 06:03:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's a whole lot of work for the 50 or so of us who appreciate it right now.

First, I thought that this hoax would attract as many people as there can be because all the clues, all the videos all the winks are so logical and I always found it so strange that many people  believed that Michael died on June 25th. Now, after 3 years, the hoax videos are increasing. Google is even giving people a clue that Michael Jackson is "alive" when searching for information about him. Yet, it saddens me to see that the number of our forum users is decreasing. Instead of educating as many people as there can be, only few are aware of this ARG. I don't know if this is Michael's intention (to keep as few players as possible). Since this ARG has changed our lives to a better one, how come we are not many! How come this ARG is not well known on a higher level! I though Michael wanted to clear his name, raise awareness, educate people etc....., yet not many have taken notice yet! But when the Bam comes, then it will be too late for those who didn't join us at the very beginning. I consider myself very lucky. But I feel sorry for those who haven't found the forum and didn't join us yet, although they might have the feeling that Michael might sill be alive! 

Blessings

I think that there are more 'hidden' believers than we think. Think about the new members on hoaxbook, I didn't follow the exact stats but I think that facebooklike hoaxbook could be motivating to 'hidden' believers or even doubters to join hoaxbook or just follow the hoax news. I believe that forum members are still here and did not loose faith, although our personal perceptions about the Bam might differ. They probably changed their priorities, go on with their lives and still keep an eye on the forum and the news, I respect that. The decreasing member activities do not indicate less quantity of members imho. They are still here 'in an inactive waiting mode' :icon_e_wink:

@Wishingstar, actually I don't consider your post as off topic because this (ARG) hoax is also about Michael's inspiring messages about L.O.V.E. & awareness for the planet and humanity, including children in need. Michael has inspired, and still IS inspiring, and created global awareness to so many people. Toby Mac, who might be inspired by MJ too, inspired you to sponsor a child in need. That is wonderful! A great example of L.O.V.E.!
I enjoyed reading your inspiring story Wishingstar.

LOVE
Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:04:57 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

October 07, 2012, 08:09:00 PM
No, it's not a joke. It's off topic. Hoaxbook is the place where you can put that stuff, hence why it was created. This thread is about ARG. Let's talk about ARG unless this topic has run it's course in which case we can let it retire.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 07, 2012, 09:44:16 PM
I like this thread.  It causes one to go inside himself and pull out what’s been pent up inside, kept at bay, since this hoax started.  I am a little dismayed at times that there are so few people who choose to look with unveiled eyes and understand or at least relate to all the work that has gone into the hoax or ARG and trying to find the truth.  It seems so obvious to me that what we were told is utter bullshit.  Yet so many believe it and cannot be swayed otherwise.  Then on the other hand,  I sometimes believe that Michael would want it this way because he desires real troopers who will, come hell or high water, search out the truth and debunk the imposters, including the media hounds who will surely go for the juggler once Michael reveals.  Surely Michael knows that better than we do.  This hoax has tested our stamina and our faith in him for over three years.  By now, he would know who he can trust to be loyal to him and in his corner free of charge.  With us, it’s not about the money.  :icon_rolleyes:  And though we are also fans, we are so much more than that. 

I remember during his 45th birthday celebration he talked about wanting a group of his fans working with him, his Army of Love.  So maybe this is the test, the interview to find those trustworthy people, be it 10 or 10,000, who are steadfast and faithful.  People who do what they do because they believe in and love him and not because they are looking or want anything from him.  I know for me, he’s given more to more worthy causes than any other human being in my memory.  What more does he need to give?  I just want him to be able to live and love in peace. That’s it.  He deserves at least that.  That’s why I’m here even when I’m not posting.  I believe in him and in doing so believe in his ability to do what ever he needed to do in his best interest even if it meant faking his death.  Michael is not a quitter.  To think that he laid down and allowed an inept doctor to fill his veins with poison at will just does not register.  Michael is alive.  I am convinced that he lives and breathes somewhere on this planet.  I am convinced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Adi

October 07, 2012, 10:31:24 PM
@hesoutta...... nice post.

It certainly has been a test of our stamina, patience and perseverance. Going down so many different rabbit holes, dead ends, adversaries,  the frustrations, the clues coming fast and furiously at times, the quiet times (like now) I guess we were warned by Michael himself in This Is It during that speech to the cast and crew on stage....he was also talking to US. Just so ingenious!

:icon_geek:

Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 11:16:20 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 08, 2012, 01:16:24 AM
Here's the transcript:  (In a way it relates to Wish's words about children, and yet links to the ARG in the sense that it talks cryptically about his future plans, as in the Hoax/Arg and perhaps our role as fans/hoaxers/whatever you want to call us. :icon_razz:

MJ-Upbeat LONG VERSION 1 MJ Birthday Speech

December 28th 2006
Michael’s 45th Birthday Party

Transcribed by: IDOL HANDS
(combined from the two videos above)

MJ: (gives his father a BIG hug)

[a line of seemingly ten foot tall body guards line up behind him]

[audience is a cheering, happy MESS!]

MJ: “[indistinguishable] gentlemen …my father. I love him.”

“Have you ever noticed that, I have something I want to say, but I won’t talk much…I’m too shy, but I appreciate you guys showing tonight, um, the last performance…Don’t you think the last performance was great?”

[audience cheers harder though they haven’t really stopped cheering!]

[Michael drops off his top shirt to expose his biceps and the audience goes NUTS!]

[upon demands, he turns around quickly to expose the entire outfit/body]

MJ: “I would like to thank…um, I really can’t believe…”

[cheering is just too loud]

MJ: [indistinguishable] “…Thank you for putting together this fabulous party, and people have traveled here from over, what is it, thirty countries?”

“I’m embarrassed at the same time that I’m deeply moved and touched by your love.”

[puts shirt back on, audience begins cheering in unison: WE LOVE YOU, MICHAEL! WE LOVE YOU, MICHAEL!]

MJ: “I love you more.” (laughs and points at his father) “Don’t say anything!"

“It just happens!”

(turns back to the audience) “It’s true though, I love you more. I want you to know that I appreciate my fans very much, not just on occasions like this, but every day of my life it is your presence – your faith – your loyalty – that has given me great strength during difficult times.”

[audience cheers wildly, too loud for him to continue]

MJ: “I love you!”

“And it’s true, it was you who inspired me to work hard…and to deliver. I owe you!”

“Over the years, we became a family, all of us. You are my family; all the contries that we travel to and all the states, and shows we do, all those people. My children are your children!”

“All the children of the world are our children and our responsibility.”

“This is the time that a person reflects on the child that will always live inside them. More, more importantly, a grown man that continues to emerge intellectually, but never lost his childlike innocence. A lot of what you’ll be seeing from me in the future, will celebrate the imagination…”

[audience member shouts: OF ME AND YOU, MIKE!!!]

[Michael completely loses it in embarrassment and turns around.]

[The camera-person zeroes in on his butt when he does this.] Poor guy can’t catch a break! XD

MJ: “Youthful! Of youthful imagination! That has always been a part of me. That’s who I am! Adult perspective of a father, an artist, and a member of our community – my birthday wish, (repeats with emphasis) my birthday wish, is that YOU would join me in some new undertakings.”

“And that is that we all travel into a bright future together.”

[audience cheers wildly: I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!]

MJ: “I look forward to looking toward the future with great optimism. I really do. I have assembled a fresh team of good-hearted, loyal members with true team spirit. And they have you, the fans, on the top of their list. If you give them some time, you’ll see. Here’s what you’ll see: A new official website, A variety of official merchandise…”

MJJSOURCE.COM was the site - I paid them $$!

[audience starts chanting: SONY SUCKS!! SONY SUCKS!!]

MJ: “I have something to say about that. I’ll tell in a second.”

“There is going to be a new Michael Jackson clothing line.”

[audience is frantic!]

MJ: “Resort. Hotels.”

“A fan communication center, but you know what? A real fan communication center, but some wonderful surprises also and…I don’t want to give away everything, but I want you to know, that we promise to make Neverland more accessible to the fans…”

[the audience totally loses it again]

MJ: (laughs at their glee) (geez, he really does look like Peter Pan to me here) “I would love to see you come more. So, we’ll work something out so that we can stay in touch. We also want your input, communication.”

“I’d like to thank you for assisting me for bringing justice to Tommy Mattolla!! This is not a good man! He’s a racist! And he used a lot of other people’s careers to destroy other people’s careers! I won’t name names, but Sony FIRED HIM! It was YOU, it was YOU who put your heart on the line. It was YOU who stepped forward to defend someone that you loved.”

“It was YOU on a worldwide basis, who supported me as my army, my soldiers of love.” <3

“People used to ask me, like, you always talk about ‘Heal the World’, why do you need all these soldiers on the stage?’ I said, ‘They’re soldiers of love.’”

You were always there, you were always loyal, and I love you forever for this. I really do.”

[audience chants: WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU!]
Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:35:07 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

October 10, 2012, 04:00:48 AM
Here's the transcript:  (In a way it relates to Wish's words about children, and yet links to the ARG in the sense that it talks cryptically about his future plans, as in the Hoax/Arg and perhaps our role as fans/hoaxers/whatever you want to call us. :icon_razz:

MJ-Upbeat LONG VERSION 1 MJ Birthday Speech

December 28th 2006
Michael’s 45th Birthday Party

Transcribed by: IDOL HANDS
(combined from the two videos above)

MJ: (gives his father a BIG hug)

[a line of seemingly ten foot tall body guards line up behind him]

[audience is a cheering, happy MESS!]

MJ: “[indistinguishable] gentlemen …my father. I love him.”

“Have you ever noticed that, I have something I want to say, but I won’t talk much…I’m too shy, but I appreciate you guys showing tonight, um, the last performance…Don’t you think the last performance was great?”

[audience cheers harder though they haven’t really stopped cheering!]

[Michael drops off his top shirt to expose his biceps and the audience goes NUTS!]

[upon demands, he turns around quickly to expose the entire outfit/body]

MJ: “I would like to thank…um, I really can’t believe…”

[cheering is just too loud]

MJ: [indistinguishable] “…Thank you for putting together this fabulous party, and people have traveled here from over, what is it, thirty countries?”

“I’m embarrassed at the same time that I’m deeply moved and touched by your love.”

[puts shirt back on, audience begins cheering in unison: WE LOVE YOU, MICHAEL! WE LOVE YOU, MICHAEL!]

MJ: “I love you more.” (laughs and points at his father) “Don’t say anything!"

“It just happens!”

(turns back to the audience) “It’s true though, I love you more. I want you to know that I appreciate my fans very much, not just on occasions like this, but every day of my life it is your presence – your faith – your loyalty – that has given me great strength during difficult times.”

[audience cheers wildly, too loud for him to continue]

MJ: “I love you!”

“And it’s true, it was you who inspired me to work hard…and to deliver. I owe you!”

“Over the years, we became a family, all of us. You are my family; all the contries that we travel to and all the states, and shows we do, all those people. My children are your children!”

“All the children of the world are our children and our responsibility.”

“This is the time that a person reflects on the child that will always live inside them. More, more importantly, a grown man that continues to emerge intellectually, but never lost his childlike innocence. A lot of what you’ll be seeing from me in the future, will celebrate the imagination…”

[audience member shouts: OF ME AND YOU, MIKE!!!]

[Michael completely loses it in embarrassment and turns around.]

[The camera-person zeroes in on his butt when he does this.] Poor guy can’t catch a break! XD

MJ: “Youthful! Of youthful imagination! That has always been a part of me. That’s who I am! Adult perspective of a father, an artist, and a member of our community – my birthday wish, (repeats with emphasis) my birthday wish, is that YOU would join me in some new undertakings.”

“And that is that we all travel into a bright future together.”

[audience cheers wildly: I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!]

MJ: “I look forward to looking toward the future with great optimism. I really do. I have assembled a fresh team of good-hearted, loyal members with true team spirit. And they have you, the fans, on the top of their list. If you give them some time, you’ll see. Here’s what you’ll see: A new official website, A variety of official merchandise…”

MJJSOURCE.COM was the site - I paid them $$!

[audience starts chanting: SONY SUCKS!! SONY SUCKS!!]

MJ: “I have something to say about that. I’ll tell in a second.”

“There is going to be a new Michael Jackson clothing line.”

[audience is frantic!]

MJ: “Resort. Hotels.”

“A fan communication center, but you know what? A real fan communication center, but some wonderful surprises also and…I don’t want to give away everything, but I want you to know, that we promise to make Neverland more accessible to the fans…”

[the audience totally loses it again]

MJ: (laughs at their glee) (geez, he really does look like Peter Pan to me here) “I would love to see you come more. So, we’ll work something out so that we can stay in touch. We also want your input, communication.”

“I’d like to thank you for assisting me for bringing justice to Tommy Mattolla!! This is not a good man! He’s a racist! And he used a lot of other people’s careers to destroy other people’s careers! I won’t name names, but Sony FIRED HIM! It was YOU, it was YOU who put your heart on the line. It was YOU who stepped forward to defend someone that you loved.”

“It was YOU on a worldwide basis, who supported me as my army, my soldiers of love.” <3

“People used to ask me, like, you always talk about ‘Heal the World’, why do you need all these soldiers on the stage?’ I said, ‘They’re soldiers of love.’”

You were always there, you were always loyal, and I love you forever for this. I really do.”

[audience chants: WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU!]
thank you MJonmind for the article"it is so hoaxy!those words of worldwide cooperation and communication, soldiers of love,etc....I just love it! we are experiencing his words right now!  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal