• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: Investigation into Michael Jacksons "Death"
October 13, 2012, 06:21:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mjj4ever777
ALWAYS "Keep The Faith" my Beautiful Family...Michael IS Alive, never doubt that!! This has to look as "Real" as possible, but personally, at this stage of the Hoax/Mission/ARG/Awakening/Reality Check/Life lessons/ etc...I'm not sure there is ANYTHING that could make me Believe that our Michael isn't amongst the "Living"...I think some of you will still be shocked when you find out just how close to US, Michael has been all along!!!

I love your positivity!  And may I remind everyone that every day we still have 40 or so guests who visit here. MJ doesn't have to only read here as TS or Front. When TS checked in, I'm sure it was to let us know he hasn't forgotten us. In an ARG the puppetmaster is constantly measuring the responses of players, and guiding and adding details as needed, until we reach the goals of success or game completion, whatever it is.

I just watched the ending of The Truman Show (this clip doesn't show the various people watching and cheering when Truman walks out the door to freedom, but cuts it off :icon_e_sad:), which the writer apparently had MJ in his mind. So all his life Truman had his life guided by this supposed 'god' and was watched by the world as an ongoing reality show, while he slept and grew up. But in the end he broke free, and the world was glad. Perhaps in the hoax, the Bam is MJ breaking free and the world will watch and be glad for him. Just a weird thought. :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZMZYrdXtP0&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

I loved The Truman Show image free dating / BAM with open arms MJ typical stance, so I'll be waiting with open arms and heart bursting with happiness.
mjj4ever777 Glad you're here    :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 13, 2012, 04:23:46 PM
I have thought about the alternative, that he could have been murdered and this is all one big cover up that we're seeing because they probably forgot about the fans wanting answers but one thought has kept it as an unlikely possibility.

So Michael has said for a long time that people are trying to kill him, he wouldn't eat and drink at one point and became dehydrate a man who feels that his a sitting duck allows it to be so simply done?

He is a very smart man... Would anyone knowing or sensing that people are trying to kill you, allow that to happen? It just doesn't sit right with me, He read History, he knew about the deaths of other artists and actors/actresses.... would he really allow the same fate so easily?

Would Paris and Prince be so care free about it 3 years later if their father was murdered and not being brought to justice? it just all doesn't seem to fit into the murder, the media.. sure they could be paid off to cover it up by giving them stories and so fourth but then there is the family, everyone covering up murder including the children? I don't think so..,..

Also, at that site, they appear to only be investigating what's in print, what's been said by the people of interest to them, they aren't looking at human behaviors of everyone involved including the Jackson family and friends.. they are focused on one part.. This hoax is an education program as much as any thing else, there is corruption in the industry and this could be just the aspect these people are looking at, as to make it very aware that murder is possible and has happened in the industry over the years, Michael spoke out not just for himself but for those in the industry now and in the past, those who died of sudden deaths, or went in to bankruptcy and so fourth.. Call these people the division of the hoax that is looking into the murder mystery, exposure of corruption in a more in depth detail...working on one aspect while others work on other aspects.... these of course of just my own personal thoughts and may not have been translated from thought to words appropriately or correctly.

I always thought it, Michael was afraid of being killed the family knew of these fears, and all sit back and wait for this to happen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 13, 2012, 04:34:21 PM
Perhaps Michael is untouchable because he doesn't live in fear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 13, 2012, 05:47:08 PM
Mjj4ever777
ALWAYS "Keep The Faith" my Beautiful Family...Michael IS Alive, never doubt that!! This has to look as "Real" as possible, but personally, at this stage of the Hoax/Mission/ARG/Awakening/Reality Check/Life lessons/ etc...I'm not sure there is ANYTHING that could make me Believe that our Michael isn't amongst the "Living"...I think some of you will still be shocked when you find out just how close to US, Michael has been all along!!!

I love your positivity!  And may I remind everyone that every day we still have 40 or so guests who visit here. MJ doesn't have to only read here as TS or Front. When TS checked in, I'm sure it was to let us know he hasn't forgotten us. In an ARG the puppetmaster is constantly measuring the responses of players, and guiding and adding details as needed, until we reach the goals of success or game completion, whatever it is.

I just watched the ending of The Truman Show (this clip doesn't show the various people watching and cheering when Truman walks out the door to freedom, but cuts it off :icon_e_sad:), which the writer apparently had MJ in his mind. So all his life Truman had his life guided by this supposed 'god' and was watched by the world as an ongoing reality show, while he slept and grew up. But in the end he broke free, and the world was glad. Perhaps in the hoax, the Bam is MJ breaking free and the world will watch and be glad for him. Just a weird thought. :icon_lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZMZYrdXtP0&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

It isn't a weird thought at all! We are ALL "Truemans," if you think about the BIG Picture! lol  I LOVE you sweet, sweet Mjonmind!!  :bearhug:

@ Marumjj...Thank you... Happy to be back!! LOVE you so much!!  :bearhug:

@Andrea...I agree, Michael Believes in the power of LOVE, it is his "Invincibility" shield...Fear doesn't stand a chance against that!! I LOVE you dear sister!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 13, 2012, 06:36:35 PM
Thanks mjj4ever777!  I love you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 14, 2012, 04:24:07 AM
You are a ray of sunshine Mjj4ever777! I love you too!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions