MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Warning: contains some not so nice statements  :icon_e_wink:

Was just wondering why this popped up in the news NOW after more than 3 years...well probably because someone has been writing a book  :icon_e_wink:
Contains already known info as well.

So here goes:

Michael Jackson’s Burial Was Delayed Because Janet Wanted Her Burial-Plot Deposit Back

by Vanity Fair 5:24 AM, OCTOBER 4 2012

Michael Jackson’s burial was delayed for nearly three months due to wrangling between Janet Jackson and her brother’s estate, a detail revealed in a November Vanity Fair–exclusive excerpt of Untouchable, Randall Sullivan’s Michael Jackson biography, which will be published next month. According to Sullivan, Janet put up the $40,000 deposit at Forest Lawn to secure a spot for Michael but refused to let the funeral take place until the money was repaid.

Ronald Williams, of Talon Executive Services—a private-security company that dispatched a team to Michael Jackson’s rented château in Holmby Hills on the night of his death—tells Sullivan that hours after Jackson died, La Toya and her boyfriend, Jeffre Phillips, arrived at the house demanding to be admitted. “We’re family and we should have access to the house,” they reportedly said.

Sullivan reports that mother Katherine Jackson also arrived that night and entered the house, where she telephoned Grace Rwaramba, the recently terminated longtime nanny to Michael’s children. According to Rwaramba, Katherine said, “Grace, the children are crying. They are asking about you. They can’t believe that their father died. Grace, you remember Michael used to hide cash at the house? I’m here. Where can it be?” Rwaramba described Michael’s standard practice of hiding his cash in black plastic garbage bags and under the carpets. Talon describes seeing La Toya and her boyfriend loading black plastic garbage bags into duffel bags and placing them in the garage. (La Toya insists that nearly all of Michael’s money was gone by the time she arrived at the Holmby Hills house.)

The next morning, Janet Jackson arrived with a moving van and demanded to be admitted. A few hours later, the truck exited through the front gate with Jeffre Phillips at the wheel. Katherine Jackson and her daughters made it clear that they wouldn’t be leaving anytime soon. “They camped out for most of a week,” Williams tells Sullivan, leaving and returning “whenever they felt like it.”

Katherine Jackson’s representatives shared details of her recent “abduction” with Sullivan, who describes what happened from her perspective for the first time. One of Katherine Jackson’s representatives tells Sullivan that it was Janet Jackson who on July 14, 2012, arranged for Dr. Allen Metzger to go to the Calabasas mansion, where her mother had been living with Michael’s three children. Metzger was introduced as an associate of Mrs. Jackson’s longtime Beverly Hills physician and told that her doctor wanted her to have a physical before she went to Albuquerque for her sons’ Unity Tour. After a brief examination, Metzger told Katherine Jackson that her blood pressure was elevated and that it would be best for her not to make the trip to New Mexico by car as she had planned. Katherine left the next morning with her daughter Rebbie and her granddaughter Stacee Brown and Mrs. Jackson’s personal assistant. It wasn’t until they arrived at the airport that Katherine realized they weren’t headed to Albuquerque but rather to Tucson, where she was booked at the Miraval Resort & Spa. Janet Jackson was there when she arrived.

The representative tells Sullivan that Dr. Metzger had no association with Mrs. Jackson’s physician and that she had not sent him to see Mrs. Jackson. Dr. Metzger was, in fact, the same doctor who had been called as a defense witness at the trial of Conrad Murray, the physician convicted of providing the drugs that killed Michael Jackson. He had also been reprimanded by the state medical board for writing prescriptions for Janet Jackson under false or fictitious names.

Katherine’s grandson T. J. Jackson, and others who were looking after Michael’s children at his Calabasas home, soon deduced that the five Jackson siblings—who that same week had sent a letter to Michael’s executors asking them to resign and claiming that their mother had suffered a mini-stroke—now reportedly with Katherine in their custody were, in the view of Mrs. Jackson’s representatives, attempting to gain a conservatorship over her, possibly by demonstrating her incompetence to serve as guardian of Michael’s children. They hoped to gain control of their brother’s fortune, which would follow Prince, Paris, and Blanket wherever they went.

Sullivan explores the question of how John Branca, a lawyer who was fired by Michael Jackson in 2003—and is now earning tens of millions of dollars as an executor of the Michael Jackson estate—managed to retain possession of a will he should have handed over with all of Jackson’s papers to a new attorney, David LeGrand. “I had access to every file and I had to go through them,” LeGrand tells Sullivan. “And I did. There was no will. There was no trust. It just showed up after he died.” (Branca, though his attorney, declined to comment.)

John Branca, has said that the will he presented to the Jacksons in July 2009 was greeted by the family with applause, but Katherine Jackson remembers the meeting differently. “According to her, the atmosphere went from quiet to glum,” Sullivan reports. “She personally was offended that John Branca never once said how sorry he was for her loss. The man was cold, Mrs. Jackson thought, just as Michael had described him: ‘My son had told me and the kids that he never wanted Branca to be any part of his business ever again.’”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

diggyon

Oh my God! What's this? This is sooo bad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

suspicious mind

ok i can't say that this can't be true and i can't say that it is, but there is one thing i have noticed that lately janet seems to be under the tabloid attack. just in recent weeks i have seen covers with stories like her being an addict ( with pic holding pill bottles) and her secret life as a Muslim ( with pic with covering on her head), so i just want to put that out there as something to keep in mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
All this money talk makes me sick...I don't want to believe any of these above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Burial-plot deposit?

Is that a common thing?

Does anyone know?

And: wouldn´t a deposit be paid back by a contracting party (Forest Lawn in this case) anyway after the "business transaction" has been determined?

Because that would have been a contract between Janet and Forest Lawn and not the Estate and Forest Lawn. Right?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Burial-plot deposit?

Is that a common thing?

Does anyone know?

And: wouldn´t a deposit be paid back by a contracting party (Forest Lawn in this case) anyway after the "business transaction" has been determined?

Because that would have been a contract between Janet and Forest Lawn and not the Estate and Forest Lawn. Right?

i think the deposit requirement may be true. seems i have heard mention ( just for a average person $1000.00) . i guess what they are suggesting is that she put it down and was promised it back by someone , perhaps before they found out about the executor situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

For Janet to be wrestling with the Estate for REIMBURSEMENT for monies she paid to Forest Lawn would be NO REASON for the burial to be delayed.  Forest Lawn had been paid for their services.  Her ordeal woul not be with them but with the Estate.  So this story as Front so eloquently put it is 'BALONEY".   :judge-smiley:  in every story of late about Janet, it is made to appear that she is geedy and unreasonable.  No time before this has Janet been so alligned in the media.  Maybe its 'GREED BY THOSE WHO DON'T NEED IT" that they are trying to emphasize with these stories.  And Janet is the vessel they are using to bring it home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

This article gives me the feeling that some very powerful people are annoyed with her fighting the Estate, and maybe even her sister LaToya and brothers speaking out. They been telling there's a conspiracy behind MJ's death from the start ( some of them) and that pissed a lot of people off, i'm sure. And now, recently, taking action against the people running the Estate. Another reason to piss those people off even more.
And we know from MJ's life and others like him that when you try to "them", whoever they are, you WILL pay the price. Michael did and now it seems it's Janet's turn. From all the brothers and sisters of Michael, she is the most famous and with an impact to the public, so ...go after her, her credibility, make her look bad and you destroy not only her credibility but that of anyone who stands by her.
So, personally, I'm keeping a very open mind about all of this. They do that with too many people, for me to believe it just because it's in print ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Love4Michael

A deposit required is pretty common for planning and selection of services to begin.  Most businesses won't do anything unless you've made an initial investment.  After the deposit was placed though I don't see how she could control or delay the services unless other fees became due/necessary and weren't paid.  If that was the case it would technically be FL refusing to proceed and not Janet personally delaying.  Most wills direct (as did this one I think) that all expenses for final arrangements be paid from the Estate so FL's hand should have been reaching in that direction (as would Janet's for her reimbursement of her deposit money).  Seems like someone is throwing a few extra slices of Oscar Meyer into this "fact sandwich"...lol. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

This sounds bad,hope nothing of it is true.  ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Poor Janet does seem to be coping it in the media lately. But I must say that this article reeks of bull doo-doo to me.
So Janet's wrangling with the Estate lasted just long enough for the numerology of the hoax to be perfect. What a coincidence.
I had to go back and look at TS post about the timing of the hoax and what do we have...77 and 7 days from death and burial to the resurrection, which according to TIAI was on the 9/9/09.
Here's the link to TIAI and the 7 steps in the timing of the hoax....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think this story's real purpose is to direct attention to Branca, and the will.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Ronald Williams, of Talon Executive Services—a private-security company that dispatched a team to Michael Jackson’s rented château in Holmby Hills on the night of his death—tells Sullivan that hours after Jackson died, La Toya and her boyfriend, Jeffre Phillips, arrived at the house demanding to be admitted. “We’re family and we should have access to the house,” they reportedly said.

Sullivan reports that mother Katherine Jackson also arrived that night and entered the house, where she telephoned Grace Rwaramba, the recently terminated longtime nanny to Michael’s children. According to Rwaramba, Katherine said, “Grace, the children are crying. They are asking about you. They can’t believe that their father died. Grace, you remember Michael used to hide cash at the house? I’m here. Where can it be?” Rwaramba described Michael’s standard practice of hiding his cash in black plastic garbage bags and under the carpets. Talon describes seeing La Toya and her boyfriend loading black plastic garbage bags into duffel bags and placing them in the garage. (La Toya insists that nearly all of Michael’s money was gone by the time she arrived at the Holmby Hills house.)

The next morning, Janet Jackson arrived with a moving van and demanded to be admitted. A few hours later, the truck exited through the front gate with Jeffre Phillips at the wheel. Katherine Jackson and her daughters made it clear that they wouldn’t be leaving anytime soon. “They camped out for most of a week,” Williams tells Sullivan, leaving and returning “whenever they felt like it.”

It is known that no one can access the crime scene "access denied" lol so how come there were so many movement of people hours after Michael's "death"? How come the house was not sealed? Sorry but this has no sense to me.

ps: I do think too that this article is hinting Branca to be the bad guy of the story.
Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:16:15 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

I thought the loop-hole to allowing the family access to the Carolwood residence was because at first it was considered a natural death scene and not foul play. So it wasn't until police decided that Conrad's alleged actions were questionable and it became a potential  crime scene well after the site had been tampered with. This whole scenario makes the keystone cops look competent in comparison. Just another aspect of this whole 'death' that makes me wonder how the general public can swallow this as factual. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Talon describes seeing La Toya and her boyfriend loading black plastic garbage bags into duffel bags and placing them in the garage.

It's all trash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Well ill start off by saying this is most certainly non sense!!! We have to realize EVERYTHING that comes out in the media is for a reason
clues, secret messages etc..... In this one for me these words are what I think are important

"John Branca, has said that the will he presented to the Jacksons in July 2009 was greeted by the family with applause, but Katherine Jackson remembers the meeting differently. “According to her, the atmosphere went from quiet to glum,” Sullivan reports. “She personally was offended that John Branca never once said how sorry he was for her loss. The man was cold, Mrs. Jackson thought, just as Michael had described him: ‘My son had told me and the kids that he never wanted Branca to be any part of his business ever again.’”

The man was COLD, Mrs. Jackson thought,JUST AS MICHAEL DESCRIBED HIM: ‘My son had told me and the kids that he never wanted Branca to be any part of his business ever again.’”

My son had told me and the kids that he NEVER WANTED BRANCA to be any part of his business ever again.’”

The will is the key!!! Somehow we have to get those dudes to step down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Gina....... Your right I dont care who you are for a crime scene it should be locked down for the investigation purpose so that in itself
shows that its not legit!!!

Om just glad we get more to look through and decipher. Makes this game for fun!! Hopefully we will start seeing how its all coming together and for what reasons SOON!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions