sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Talon describes seeing La Toya and her boyfriend loading black plastic garbage bags into duffel bags and placing them in the garage.

It's all trash.

Yes, plus I don't see Michael hiding his cash money that way being a so wealthy man and being able to hide his cash in underground safes.
Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:38:05 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

was it considered a crime scene before miss lee's bringing the propofol into the equation at all?  that bottle murray is trying to get tested to see if they put in the other stuff(sorry don't know the name) , was it ever actually tested at all? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Before Ms. Lee relinquished this story to the world, I had never even heard the term propofol  :icon_e_geek:  I believe her part was to initially introduce the hoax to the world.  Mr. Jackson was hot on one side and cold on the other...  Of course he was.  Figuratively speaking opposites attract and one usually cancels out the other, so in other words, perhaps the message is he was just fine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I found this article about Randall Sullivan and his book:

New Michael Jackson Book Looks Like Clip Job: Read Original Stories Here
10/04/12 11:18amRoger Friedman

The new Michael Jackson book excerpted in Vanity Fair looks like a clip job. As well, author Randall Sullivan seems to have depended on the most questionable of the Jackson so called “insiders” as his sources. They include Brian Oxman, who was never Michael’s lawyer, was fired by Tom Mesereau during the 2005 criminal case, and is now disbarred finally after many sanctions by the California Bar Association; Howard Mann, a Toronto online gaming entrepreneur who recently lost a major case to the Jackson estate; and Tohme Tohme, Michael’s short-lived manager currently being sued by the estate.
No one I’ve talked to associated with the Jackson estate, or the real “inner circle” has spoken to Sullivan. His book is being published by Grove Press, which sold the rights to Vanity Fair. The magazine can’t know that Sullivan’s sources are highly suspect, or that much of the material they’ve got from him comes other sources including this column. Sullivan never covered Jackson during his life, wasn’t around during his trial or its aftermath, but now pitches himself as an expert.
Sullivan also seems to be, at least in the Vanity Fair excerpt, on the side of the Will-doubters. This is the group that thinks Michael Jackson’s Will was forged or invented. I liken them to the Obama birthers.
Sullivan cites this column toward the end of his excerpt in the new Vanity Fair, but really–most of the stuff in this story comes from other places. It’s a clip job. I suspect his book will be much the same. Look for the fingerprints of other disgruntled ex-Jacksonians.

Anyway, here are some links to stories I wrote where Sullivan may have found inspiration:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh yes and here we go. Response from the Estate:

Amended - From the Estate Of Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson’s Wembley Concert is the No. 1 selling DVD in the world. Spike Lee’s Bad 25 documentary is drawing rave reviews from film critics and will air on ABC Thanksgiving night. Entertainment Weekly gave Bad 25 album an “A” calling it “a potent reminder of just how much Bad's pulsing pop holds up.” Cirque du Soleil’s “Michael Jackson the Immortal World Tour” was Pollstar’s top selling North American concert tour in the first six months of 2012, debuts this month in Europe and recently received Billboard’s Creative Content Award. And "This Is It" is the most successful concert film…EVER.

The world loves Michael Jackson. Rest assured that every action the Estate takes will continue to endeavor that fans experience exciting new projects that further build upon and enhance his incredible legacy as an artist and humanitarian, while securing the financial future of those he specifically named as his beneficiaries.

Sadly the full potential of Michael’s legacy continues to be hindered by a small handful of people who recklessly spread false rumors and obsess over stale, internet-fueled conspiracy theories much as they did when Michael was alive. These rumors have long since been debunked and have no legal or factual foundation.

This week, some of these baseless theories appeared yet again in an article in Vanity Fair in the form of an excerpt from a book written by Randall Sullivan that will rehash these tired theories. While we do not want or need to respond to all of the nonsense, we do want to remind everyone of at least a few truths.

The suggestion that John Branca or Howard Weitzman have a conflict of interest when it comes to AEG, and for that reason did not join Katherine Jackson in suing AEG, is not only false but reckless and noticeably unsupported by any facts. The Estate chose not to join in the lawsuit because it saw no evidence that AEG was culpable in Michael's tragic passing. Eventually, should the case proceed to trial any decision on AEG’s liability will be decided by a jury. That said, the Executors are troubled by the unfortunate and distasteful information being brought out in those proceedings which could sully and damage Michael's reputation and our memory of him.

Another outrageously false claim is that Michael’s burial was delayed by any action of the Estate.

As for the Will filed in the Probate Court, let's be clear: IT IS LEGALLY VALID, and the court properly appointed John Branca and John McClain as co-Executors. Those who wished to contest Michael’s wishes had every opportunity to challenge his Will. It should be noted that the 2002 will is consistent with Michael’s wishes as expressed in three prior wills.

Sitting in the cheap seats and perpetuating tired cloak and dagger theories as Mr. Sullivan has done is not journalism, it's gossip mongering for profit. Look no further than some of the sources Sullivan relied upon for much of the incorrect information he chose to include in this book.

Our commitment is and always has been to Michael’s legacy, his beneficiaries, his fans and to the spirit of an extraordinary artist and humanitarian who continues to touch the world.
Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:02:44 PM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

paula-c

Ronald Williams, of Talon Executive Services—a private-security company that dispatched a team to Michael Jackson’s rented château in Holmby Hills on the night of his death—tells Sullivan that hours after Jackson died, La Toya and her boyfriend, Jeffre Phillips, arrived at the house demanding to be admitted. “We’re family and we should have access to the house,” they reportedly said.

Sullivan reports that mother Katherine Jackson also arrived that night and entered the house, where she telephoned Grace Rwaramba, the recently terminated longtime nanny to Michael’s children. According to Rwaramba, Katherine said, “Grace, the children are crying. They are asking about you. They can’t believe that their father died. Grace, you remember Michael used to hide cash at the house? I’m here. Where can it be?” Rwaramba described Michael’s standard practice of hiding his cash in black plastic garbage bags and under the carpets. Talon describes seeing La Toya and her boyfriend loading black plastic garbage bags into duffel bags and placing them in the garage. (La Toya insists that nearly all of Michael’s money was gone by the time she arrived at the Holmby Hills house.)

The next morning, Janet Jackson arrived with a moving van and demanded to be admitted. A few hours later, the truck exited through the front gate with Jeffre Phillips at the wheel. Katherine Jackson and her daughters made it clear that they wouldn’t be leaving anytime soon. “They camped out for most of a week,” Williams tells Sullivan, leaving and returning “whenever they felt like it.”

It is known that no one can access the crime scene "access denied" lol so how come there were so many movement of people hours after Michael's "death"? How come the house was not sealed? Sorry but this has no sense to me.

ps: I do think too that this article is hinting Branca to be the bad guy of the story.

question unanswered :icon_lol:

Sadly the full potential of Michael’s legacy continues to be hindered by a small handful of people who recklessly spread false rumors and obsess over stale, internet-fueled conspiracy theories much as they did when Michael was alive

Who is referred by this? :-[ :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Sadly the full potential of Michael’s legacy continues to be hindered by a small handful of people who recklessly spread false rumors and obsess over stale, internet-fueled conspiracy theories much as they did when Michael was alive

Who is referred by this? :-[ :suspect:

I believe they are not referring to hoaxers but rather to those who claim that the Estate are the bad guys and to those who support the "MJ was in bad shape and AEG killed him by forcing him to do the concerts" theory (or any other murder theory for that matter).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

"John Branca, has said that the will he presented to the Jacksons in July 2009 was greeted by the family with applause, but Katherine Jackson remembers the meeting differently. “According to her, the atmosphere went from quiet to glum,” Sullivan reports. “She personally was offended that John Branca never once said how sorry he was for her loss. The man was cold, Mrs. Jackson thought, just as Michael had described him: ‘My son had told me and the kids that he never wanted Branca to be any part of his business ever again.’”

if Katherine was not among those who appplause will and was offended by john, and remembers that MJ did not want Brance have relation to his busines, why she is not among/with her children who is trying to contest will?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Maryk Thanks, I think this is more of the same, I mean there are people who still squeezing the name of MJ, and apparently, Sullivan, not even he met MJ. I agree with RK in the home was closed after the case became possible homicide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Janet is being attacked by media and is being portrayed very negatively by false stories.

I seem to think that it is deliberate. Drawing a parallel perhaps.

It wouldn't be the first time in the hoax that parallels to MJ have been deliberately made.

I think that when it all comes out in the wash post Bam (the entire hoax I mean) things such as Janet, Estate, family members and other false media stories will be unveiled.

For now I think, its collateral damage. But it will clear up.

So YES upon reading this, it is not good and "is soooo bad" to quote Diggy. Lucky for us though, we have the bigger picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Is it just me or do you sense a note of desperation in the Estate’s attitude?  They could have just ignored the criticisms, but they seem on the defensive which makes me suspicious. They do a lot of mudslinging without much factual substance actually giving solid reasons why.

I thought it was only Tom Sneddon that was a “cold man”.  I hide extra cash in an envelope under the carpet.  And wouldn’t EVERY high profile wealthy person’s young death be considered suspicious automatically before ruling it a natural death?

Taking this as an ARG however, the controversy of good or bad will, and offering of 2 sides people can choose to be on, encourages involvement and keeps up excitement and MJ’s name in the news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

In real life, I'd consider the estate's "behaviour" as an "expression of individual state of mind" and as such probably consider a label of "highly unprofessional lawyer".

In ARG world it is a reply of the kind "equal amongst equal" or "they respond on the same level they are adressed" which means interaction of partners.

^^
This "unprofessional real life behaviour" of so many performers in this play proves the ARG component more than anything else.
Who did not wake up by evidence (or lack of) should at last consider opening his/her eyes now.
If I, John Doe, am obviously made a (same level) conversational partner of a highly paid lawyer and don't notice this, then I am obviously blind as a mole.
Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:20:44 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
As for the Will filed in the Probate Court, let's be clear: IT IS LEGALLY VALID, and the court properly appointed John Branca and John McClain as co-Executors. Those who wished to contest Michael’s wishes had every opportunity to challenge his Will. It should be noted that the 2002 will is consistent with Michael’s wishes as expressed in three prior wills.

Just because it is consistent with two previous will, doesn't mean its real..Anyone could present a fake will to court and say its the deceased last wishes.... This is not what the family are contesting...Its not about the content of the will, its' about it chosen executors and also has been the issue....They have not addressed that fact at all.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Hm...to put this VF article in perspective....

Please read what Maureen Orth had to say in Vanity Fair back in June 2009, one day after Michael´s "death".

No surprise that VF endorse filthy journalism again now.

They allowed and supported bs back then, they are obvioulsy doing it again.

Disgusting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

@Mjonmind, those are my feels exactly.  No one can convince me to trust the Executors, i.e. John Branca.  To each his own, but for me, Branca is on my reptilian list until further evidence proves him otherwise.  :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions