2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Does anyone else remember this video on the website of "Jacksons Vault" regarding MJ's memorabilia...Its on the Never Can Say Goodbye webpage, under 'vault videos' ???

I always  found this interesting...Who is Henry Vaccaro and why has he has crates of Michaels personal posessions???

Also, why has Katherine posted this on her own website??  Is she trying to drop us a hint maybe??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is the link...If you are not a member yet, you can't actually watch the video...
Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:45:37 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Does anyone else remember this video on the website of "Jacksons Vault" regarding MJ's memorabilia...Its on the Never Can Say Goodbye webpage, under 'vault videos' ???

I always  found this interesting...Who is Henry Vaccaro and why has he has crates of Michaels personal posessions???

Also, why has Katherine posted this on her own website??  Is she trying to drop us a hint maybe??

This is the link...If you are not a member yet, you can't actually watch the video...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Vaccaro and Vintagepop crossed my mind:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

Regarding Gabriel, i only read references as the archangel represented as a woman withing some English spoken sites related to angels, not within History of Art. In fact, they (archangel, angel, serafin...) are supposed to be asexual. So their looks are open to interpretation.

Indirectly this talk makes me think of Michael and how he broke walls of prejudice when he decided wearing make up of even the choice of his later clothes which apparently were to be worn by women (can´t find the pic, but i am referring to the black t-shirt with a gold symbol)

Back to Raffles, his biggest crime has been that videoclip and song!!

I had this argument in bible class, and this is how I explained it to the church elders: Souls are neither male nor female; it's just the shells they occupy. So if an angel occupies a human shell, they'll take on the human's physical attributes, correct? The elders agreed, which surprised everyone - even myself. Guess logic does win.

As for Asexual looks, I'm not sure if that's what Michael was really going for. Remember, his skin was almost translucent - not white! Ergo, he was basically "penciling in" his features, so he'd have expressions that could be seen. Clothes are to be enjoyed, and have fun with! I used to love adding sequins, shinies or anything sparkly to everybody's clothes - if you left it with me, I'd sneak some onto it.  :D

Also - many people forget that back in the '70s, Asexual was hot, hot HOT! David Bowie was the epitome of Asexual, with Ziggy Stardust. David created a "Rock God/Messiah" from Outer Space who only had 5 years. Kabuki meets Sci-Fi! In the meantime, he eventually fell to his own ego and devices. You should really read what's on this page, because apparently, Bowie is where Beyonce got the idea for Sasha Fierce! Bowie's the ORIGINAL, everyone else who created an alter ego, is a chip off his block: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He's before my time, but I liked a few of his songs, and I heard his echoes in High School.

But the 5 YEARS part made me read this article carefully!

Well, Tink. Logic and mysticism or soul related topics don´t go hand in hand. Angels are represented in art with no sex for many other reasons.

Regarding MJ or Bowie, more than asexual I would say that they went for the "androgynous" look. However, I agree with the created alter ego. It is a MUST for many artists. Look at Alice Cooper!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
This series is about this very topic – watch them in order and you can see where it all might lead. It gets better as they go....

1   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

2   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

3   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

4   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

5   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

6   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

Very interesting Material. Worth watching it. Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@MissG - Because MEN said so?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
This series is about this very topic – watch them in order and you can see where it all might lead. It gets better as they go....

1   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
2   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
3   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
4   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
5   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
6   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   
Very interesting Material. Worth watching it. Thank you!
+ 1 :icon_e_wink:
Thank you JustDucky!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

MEN said what I learnt and also what you learnt and believe in. MEN in both cases. So yes, because MEN said so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Tink

MEN said what I learnt and also what you learnt and believe in. MEN in both cases. So yes, because MEN said so.

:bearhug: And now, everything changes. For the books that were removed, have been restored after thousands of years. Women were never to have been left out; greedy, controlling men did that. For Jesus treated both Men & Women as equals, and shared his Grace with both. It's going to be exciting and Peaceful times ahead!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

This is the latest in the video series I posted earlier in this thread – it seems there is much more to Peter Lopez' death than I imagined; it's really quite strange, whether connected to MJ and TII/Tohme or not.

The pale blonde in the very last photo made me think of this, from Murray's preliminary hearing in 2010   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Lopez's wife is completely without emotions, even during the 911 call.
Maybe she did it, and ran inside the house, or hired an assasin.  She says they were happy, but maybe she was having an affair.  But then doesn't the police routinely question spouses in murder? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

According to this, there is a named witness who met Tohme thru' Raffles van Exel, and Raffle's is connected to Peter Lopez' death. There is something really creepy going on here.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

According to this, there is a named witness who met Tohme thru' Raffles van Exel, and Raffle's is connected to Peter Lopez' death. There is something really creepy going on here.

I have real issues, with people judging others over fan-made, or media made, videos. It all falls under the same heading: piles o' un-substanciated rumors & preconceived notions. I'm not in the mood to give a speech about how I feel there are more than one anti-christs messing with the world - not just one. That's what happens when you tear the Bible apart, and rewrite it for the gathering of the church's agenda.

But - remember this: many are easier to beat, than one very strong one.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal