Kanye's Cryptic Tweet
October 05, 2012, 03:27:53 AM
Kanye West Takes Dramatic Hiatus From Twitter

From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Looks like Kanye West is looking for a fresh start.

In true Yeezy fashion (i.e., puzzling and overly-dramatic), the 35-year-old rapper cleaned house on Twitter by deleting every one of his tweets on Thursday, save for one that reads "BE BACK SOON."

Gone forever are the gems: "I just threw some kazoo on this b***h," "Sometimes I get emotional over fonts," "Classical music is tight yo" and (the classic) "What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh."

Girlfriend Kim Kardashian's tweets since ("Dolls, don't forget to shop!") lend little explanation to the sudden hiatus.

What do you think caused Kanye's cryptic vacation from Twitter?

I don't have a Twitter account so I'm not able to post screen shots, but I thought this was coincidental... I don't know much about Back/Front yet either (lots of reading to do!) but I thought this tweet might interest some of you.

Even if it doesn't mean anything, I hope you have a good laugh at some of Kanye's other tweets featured in the article!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

Re: Kanye's Cryptic Tweet
October 06, 2012, 01:19:00 AM
Thank you for sharing. I think it's coincidental too but thanks for the smile.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Kanye's Cryptic Tweet
October 07, 2012, 03:08:12 AM
You're welcome, voiceforthesilent  :icon_mrgreen:

It turned out to be a short-lived hiatus:

Kanye West returns to Twitter to praise Steve Jobs

Kanye West has made a return to his Twitter account after going on hiatus.

The 'Mercy' rapper deleted all his Twitter messages on Thursday (October 4), leaving one message that read: "BE BACK SOON."

West, who has 8.6 million followers on the social networking site, sent a series of messages today in honour of Apple CEO Steve Jobs.

He wrote: "We lost Steve a year ago today... He is one of the most inspiring and influential human beings of our existence along with Michael Jackson, Walt Disney, and Dr. King.

"Let's be thankful for his life and respect his legacy by never compromising on our dreams."

Steve Jobs was recently immortalised as a waxwork figure for Madame Tussauds museum.

From: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 03:11:13 AM by RememberHisTime
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions