The 5th Dimension
October 13, 2012, 03:58:16 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnuOM1Jy6qQ[/youtube]

Some of these words could have come straight out of Michael’s mouth.  It warms my heart to even think about an earth in this dimension and can see it almost coming alive right in front of my eyes when I witness the abundance of kind deeds now being done in the name of humanity and compassion for others.  It’s a simple yet complicated premise that one is given to choose himself.  He can either grasp it or push it away, but the option remains available to all of us.  I do believe that Michael has been living and vibrating at this frequency for a long time.  I do believe that he gave us the tools to work or ways to achieve the same level.  But to do something different, to forego the norm, isn’t as easy as it sounds and take work and determination.  If the majority of people took a conscious stand to simply try living a life full of spirit and light and refuse to allow the negatives to keep us at lower 4th dimension and upper 3rd, we could make this planet a more perfect place to live.  Michael said we have four years.  Obviously he knew.  Maybe he is waiting for the world to change.  If so, I feel he won’t be waiting in vain because change is imminent.  And from the looks of things, compassion is taking center stage on every horizon.  Heal the world.  Michael, I hear you loud and clear.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: The 5th Dimension
October 13, 2012, 04:43:40 PM
True and is happening as we speak.

Just enjoy the ride, the best is yet to come.

Get it...

4 years to get it right, keep messaging.

Get it...

It's so simple. But people like to complicate things for some reason.

Open your mind, open your heart, Be Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 13, 2012, 05:21:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnuOM1Jy6qQ[/youtube]

Some of these words could have come straight out of Michael’s mouth.  It warms my heart to even think about an earth in this dimension and can see it almost coming alive right in front of my eyes when I witness the abundance of kind deeds now being done in the name of humanity and compassion for others.  It’s a simple yet complicated premise that one is given to choose himself.  He can either grasp it or push it away, but the option remains available to all of us.  I do believe that Michael has been living and vibrating at this frequency for a long time.  I do believe that he gave us the tools to work or ways to achieve the same level.  But to do something different, to forego the norm, isn’t as easy as it sounds and take work and determination.  If the majority of people took a conscious stand to simply try living a life full of spirit and light and refuse to allow the negatives to keep us at lower 4th dimension and upper 3rd, we could make this planet a more perfect place to live.  Michael said we have four years.  Obviously he knew.  Maybe he is waiting for the world to change.  If so, I feel he won’t be waiting in vain because change is imminent.  And from the looks of things, compassion is taking center stage on every horizon.  Heal the world.  Michael, I hear you loud and clear.  :bearhug:

God Bless you for this He'souttamylife!!!  :bearhug: Isn't it wonderful???  I agree, I believe Michael is a "Master" when it comes to the subject of Human Consciousness, and that he was somehow chosen to "awaken" the masses to this evolution of Dimensions...LOVE is being restored, and I can see the effects of this change happening everywhere I go now!!

Most people wish they had the power to change the world, but the truth is, we only have the power to change "ourselves"..All we  need to do is be responsible for our  own actions each and every minute, we need to re-train our minds to think with LOVE and positivity, and then Live your life with that Positive energy, because whatever you put out into the universe, you will receive in return!  When Michael said it is up to "US" , or else it will never be done He really meant each of us as "individuals".(Well that is what I believe) ...we always have a "choice" and I will always choose LOVE!!!!

I send you so much LOVE...thanks for starting this thread!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 15, 2012, 10:06:04 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

gwynned

October 15, 2012, 11:08:11 AM

That song can still make me cry!    As I listened to it, I was brought back to a time of such incredible hope.  Hopes that were shattered with the Manson murders, the Vietnam war and finally, Reaganomics.  It would seem impossible to people who didn't live through those summers of LOVE, but there was a time when I felt sorry for the Republicans because they seemed on an irretrievable downward slope into oblivion.  Call me psychic....NOT!

In retrospect, however, it is also true that the 60s was the beginning of the ME generation, and the indiscriminate proliferation of sex, drugs and rock n roll.  We were like kids suddenly liberated from a concentration camp given access to anything we wanted, to include Love AND lots o Money!  Through the intervening years and with the assistance of our brothers and sisters on the 'dark' side, our outlook has matured even as the exterior world becomes more absurd by the day. 

For many of us, the material security we once felt is gone and even the idea of 'success' seems absurd in a world where so many, including now ourselves and our friends, starve.  Living as though an ivory tower of delusion can separate us from the despair that surrounds us. 

I've subscribed to the In5D Youtube channel for awhile but had not seen this one.  I have often thought that Michael might be somehow behind this in an effort to educate us all about the opportunity that awaits us.  I am thrilled that someone else senses a connection as well.   I have found myself lately being confronted with my greatest fears.  Of course, I experience a knee jerk reaction to any bad news, but I am trying now to step back and see the greater picture.  Michael has said that, and I'm paraphrasing here, he could have changed even Hitler by giving him enough LOVE, such is its great power.  And so after the initial shock of bad news, I've tried to see how to interject love into the situation, so that the attack on my psyche can be deflected and I can remain in a state of balance.  Usually it means embracing pain so that my heart can open up just a little bit more.  If we can't take negativity to the next dimension, it would only make sense that our equanimity be tested until such time as we finally see that 'there is no bullet.' 

And while we all have to do the internal work ourselves, I have to wonder.  Where would we, where would I be without Michael guiding us?  I just had this image of us all being trapped like the 1% in the cube in the video caught in a web of fear and anger.  And Michael, on stage gently turning the gun aside and embracing the soldier.  I don't know about anyone else, but I've had numerous 'Come to Jesus' moments as I came face to face with an often unpleasant reflection in the mirror. 

Words fail me as I contemplate the enormity of the gift we have been given. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 15, 2012, 12:53:02 PM
Beautiful gwyned  :bearhug:  I have decided to retire this year on the mere pittance of benefits 30 years of work for state government in a social services agency has afforded me.  But I am doing so with a serene outlook.  I am not materialistic.  Never have been.  I have not money saved up to carry me over and beyond the necessities of living day to day.  I will have life insurance that will cover my burial, and a monthly allotment that will get me from month to month will little left over.  But what I will have is peace of mind and more mobility to move and do the things that warms my heart.  I thank Michael Jackson for that.  I have learned over the course of these three and nearly one half years that life is not promised beyond now.  We can wait and wait for what we perceive to be our futures and miss all the beauty in between by holding out for the promise of tomorrow.  I don’t know what tomorrow will bring or if it will even come so I am stepping out on faith that I can do this and it is causing me zero anxiety.  I just want to live the rest of my life doing things that makes my heart sing, like going to a hospital and sitting with the sick and dying, young or old, reading to them, brushing their hair.  I want to hold tiny babies whose life depends on the warmth of the closeness another human being. I want to visit Neverland (saved for that one).  And I want to meet people who feel the same way that I do about life.  There is no dollar value big enough or important enough to keep me held hostage and impedes me from doing the simple things I want to do.  I want to meet people who love Michael Jackson and sit and talk for a spell, listen to his music all day, or simply tell them I love them.  Most all the things that can make my life better are simple and free.  I am ready to do them.  Now. Thank you, Michael Jackson for guiding my way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

gwynned

October 15, 2012, 01:04:35 PM
Beautiful gwyned  :bearhug:  I have decided to retire this year on the mere pittance of benefits 30 years of work for state government in a social services agency has afforded me.  But I am doing so with a serene outlook.  I am not materialistic.  Never have been.  I have not money saved up to carry me over and beyond the necessities of living day to day.  I will have life insurance that will cover my burial, and a monthly allotment that will get me from month to month will little left over.  But what I will have is peace of mind and more mobility to move and do the things that warms my heart.  I thank Michael Jackson for that.  I have learned over the course of these three and nearly one half years that life is not promised beyond now.  We can wait and wait for what we perceive to be our futures and miss all the beauty in between by holding out for the promise of tomorrow.  I don’t know what tomorrow will bring or if it will even come so I am stepping out on faith that I can do this and it is causing me zero anxiety.  I just want to live the rest of my life doing things that makes my heart sing, like going to a hospital and sitting with the sick and dying, young or old, reading to them, brushing their hair.  I want to hold tiny babies whose life depends on the warmth of the closeness another human being. I want to visit Neverland (saved for that one).  And I want to meet people who feel the same way that I do about life.  There is no dollar value big enough or important enough to keep me held hostage and impedes me from doing the simple things I want to do.  I want to meet people who love Michael Jackson and sit and talk for a spell, listen to his music all day, or simply tell them I love them.  Most all the things that can make my life better are simple and free.  I am ready to do them.  Now. Thank you, Michael Jackson for guiding my way.

That was so beautiful.  I'm speechless, to borrow a phrase from someone we both Love!  Thank you so much for your inspiration!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

October 15, 2012, 01:23:24 PM

That song can still make me cry!    As I listened to it, I was brought back to a time of such incredible hope.  Hopes that were shattered with the Manson murders, the Vietnam war and finally, Reaganomics.  It would seem impossible to people who didn't live through those summers of LOVE, but there was a time when I felt sorry for the Republicans because they seemed on an irretrievable downward slope into oblivion.  Call me psychic....NOT!

In retrospect, however, it is also true that the 60s was the beginning of the ME generation, and the indiscriminate proliferation of sex, drugs and rock n roll.  We were like kids suddenly liberated from a concentration camp given access to anything we wanted, to include Love AND lots o Money!  Through the intervening years and with the assistance of our brothers and sisters on the 'dark' side, our outlook has matured even as the exterior world becomes more absurd by the day. 

For many of us, the material security we once felt is gone and even the idea of 'success' seems absurd in a world where so many, including now ourselves and our friends, starve.  Living as though an ivory tower of delusion can separate us from the despair that surrounds us. 

I've subscribed to the In5D Youtube channel for awhile but had not seen this one.  I have often thought that Michael might be somehow behind this in an effort to educate us all about the opportunity that awaits us.  I am thrilled that someone else senses a connection as well.   I have found myself lately being confronted with my greatest fears.  Of course, I experience a knee jerk reaction to any bad news, but I am trying now to step back and see the greater picture.  Michael has said that, and I'm paraphrasing here, he could have changed even Hitler by giving him enough LOVE, such is its great power.  And so after the initial shock of bad news, I've tried to see how to interject love into the situation, so that the attack on my psyche can be deflected and I can remain in a state of balance.  Usually it means embracing pain so that my heart can open up just a little bit more.  If we can't take negativity to the next dimension, it would only make sense that our equanimity be tested until such time as we finally see that 'there is no bullet.' 

And while we all have to do the internal work ourselves, I have to wonder.  Where would we, where would I be without Michael guiding us?  I just had this image of us all being trapped like the 1% in the cube in the video caught in a web of fear and anger.  And Michael, on stage gently turning the gun aside and embracing the soldier.  I don't know about anyone else, but I've had numerous 'Come to Jesus' moments as I came face to face with an often unpleasant reflection in the mirror. 

Words fail me as I contemplate the enormity of the gift we have been given.

could you elaberate on what you mean by this statement? i just want to be clear in my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

October 15, 2012, 01:57:56 PM
I hate to do this to a discussion but this doesn't have to do with the hoax investigation or PPB, and so should be in the Hoaxbook. So I'm going to lock it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions