I was doing some investigating and remembered this book written by Rob Simone called "The Mysterious Death Of Michael Jackson" and how Pearl said in her documentary it was published June 24th 2009. Well I was reading on the Amazon site below about the book and it said on there that Rob Simone ALSO founded something called A.I.R. (Association Of Independent Researchers) CHECK IT OUT.... Obviously it reminded me of MJ AIR in TII and thought it was suspicious that this man who wrote this mysterious MJ death book apparently published the day before his 'death" founded something called A.I.R.  Anyways check it out and let me know your thoughts on this guys. THANKS.
Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 04:40:09 PM by YoungMack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Rob Simone Book: The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson?
Ads by Google

The Psychic Radio Host

Los Angles Radio talk personality, Rob Simone, penned a book about Michael Jackson’s death even before Michael Jackson’s body was cold. According to the Amazon bibliography, The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson, by Rob Simon, was published June 24, 2009, a day before Michael even died. Hopefully, this is a typo, or we can also attribute Rob Simone with the clairvoyance to have this approximately 70 page book/e-book ready for print on the eve of Jackson’s cardiac arrest.

Rob Simone attempts to diagnosis the cause of Michael Jackson’s death even before any autopsy or official statement was released. Simone persists that Jackson had a genetic disorder that led to the onset of emphysema. That along with an addiction to painkillers is Simone’s recipe for Michael’s death.

The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson opens with Simone’s claims that he could no longer keep silent about the seedy underbelly of modern medicines. This book is the premiere of a series of book in which Rob Simone intends to expose unethical celebrity doctors. Simone asserts that his four-hour interview with one doctor dissolved into a guilt-ridden confessional of the prescription drug pushing rampant in Hollywood. The doctor, let’s call him Dr. X—because that’s what Rob Simone does—tells a fantastical story of what happened when he met Michael Jackson at Neverland, and Michael Jackson allegedly sought drugs to help him sleep.

Table of Contents

I read all this in the preview pages, but I have not read the entire book. However, if you look at the table of contents and how many pages each subject covers, you’ll see what the bulk of this book is really about. I read the chapter on Dr. X, which recants the doctor's introduction to Michael with prose more worthy of a fictional novel.

Neverland Page 7
Conversation with Dr. X Page 8
Antitrypsin deficiency Page 12
Michael’s Strange Doctor’s Visits Page 20
Michael Jackson Visits The Medical Center for the Third Time in One Week Page 23
Attacked by a Spider, Michael Jackson Skips Court Date Page 28
The Toy Store Page 37
The Abuse of a Child Page 49
Michael Jackson and the Occult Page 56
Rob Simone did not originate the theory about the Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency. In 2008, rumors had circulated that Michael Jackson suffered from the disorder, and might have needed a new lung. US News and World Report printed the rumor, along with an expose on the condition. With the book being so thin and printed before any official results, it can only be taken with a grain of salt.

If you want quick theories, or compare how close or far Simone was from the truth (whenever it finally comes out), then you might check out this book in print or e-book form.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found it very suspicious since I learned from Pearljr that the release of this book was June 24th 2009 and another thing that made me wonder when I first watched TII was that MJ AIR and the meaning of that, could it be "Association Of Independent Researchers"? maybe...hope so! it could mean that this hoax would be a trip through clues and hints so we would become researchers who knows?  :confused:
Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 05:48:17 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

Interesting what is published in wikipedia of Rob Simone. Topics covered in this forum, UFO, religions, crop circles and the Mayan calendar, … .and a common place Arizona.

Rob Simone is an American ufologist and a radio and TV talk show host.
Simone was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and became a key figure in the East Coast alternative music scene.
After more than 10 years as an independent researcher and research analyst into many areas of paranormal and unexplained phenomenon, Rob Simone earned a legal degree and moved to Sedona, Arizona in the late 1990s to begin working for the civil activist organization, Citizens Against UFO Secrecy ("C.A.U.S") which was featured on Art Bell and countless other radio and TV programs in the United States and internationally for the organization’s use of the legal system to end what it sees as the government’s secrecy and cover up of extraterrestrial phenomena.
Simone became the worlds first “Para-normalParalegal" collecting affidavits, eye-witness testimony and photographic evidence for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests for various lawsuits brought against the Department of Defense and the Federal Government.
This involved liaisons with many other research groups, coordination of media, direct contact with witnesses, those who claimed to be abductees, government insiders and high-level military officials.
In 2000, Simone embarked on a three year trip around the world to the most mystical, sacred and powerful places on Earth investigating local, cultural and historical links to the unexplained, para-normal and extraterrestrial components of many ancient civilizations and belief systems. A special focus of Rob's research is on the E.T./supernatural aspects of Islam and the origins of the Koran.
Rob Simone is an award-winning media personality and accomplished TV and radio producer. Simone hosts a top-rated talk show on 104.4 FM London, and is founder of A.I.R., The Association of Independent Researchers and has been featured in UFO Magazine UK, FATE Magazine, Japan's NIPPON TV, China's CCTV, and recently on the 2-hour History Channel program "Decoding The Past."     
The Birth of "International Ufology"

International Ufology is comparative in nature, focusing on contrasts and similarities of UFO, star people and E.T. references from different cultures. Rob Simone has traveled through 25 countries interviewing indigenous peoples and tribal elders about the unexplained and paranormal components of ancient civilizations and their historical links to major religions and belief systems.
In his lectures, Simone details research from Japan, China, Australia, the Middle East, Israel, India, Nepal, Turkey and Europe. The compelling aspects of Simone's research comes from the similarities of "sky beings" references in the creation stories, ancient art work and sacred texts of civilizations separated by thousands of years and thousands of miles.
[edit]Books

UFOs In The Headlines - Real Reporting on a Real Phenomenon.
From 1950 to the present day, this book highlights over 200 photographs of REAL newspaper articles about UFOs from over 9 different countries exploring the UFO phenomenon from a "journalistic" perspective. Contained in the news stories from such newspapers as the New York Times and the Washington Post are: Author C. Clarke comments on Paul Trent’s UFO photographs and his opinion of E.T. life, U.S. Air Force releases "breathtaking" report stating some UFOs... "NOT FROM THIS EARTH" The Duke of Edinburgh investigates UFOs from Buckingham Palace, Turkish Air Force pilot chases UFO.
UFOs Crop Circles and the Mayan Calendar.
Rob Simone has traveled through 27 countries exploring mysterious and sacred places and the un-explained phenomenon that surrounds them. This book examines some of the highlights of Simone's research and experiences. Including over 50 images and photographs of Egyptian Tombs, stone circles, UFOs and Jacob's Ladder.   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I just read Paula, the only contact he had with MJ is through Uri Geller, the book's publication date is uncertain, and if correct this would make Rob Simone, known to the hoax. Not that much?   :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Interesting what is published in wikipedia of Rob Simone. Topics covered in this forum, UFO, religions, crop circles and the Mayan calendar, … .and a common place Arizona.

Rob Simone is an American ufologist and a radio and TV talk show host.
Simone was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and became a key figure in the East Coast alternative music scene.
After more than 10 years as an independent researcher and research analyst into many areas of paranormal and unexplained phenomenon, Rob Simone earned a legal degree and moved to Sedona, Arizona in the late 1990s to begin working for the civil activist organization, Citizens Against UFO Secrecy ("C.A.U.S") which was featured on Art Bell and countless other radio and TV programs in the United States and internationally for the organization’s use of the legal system to end what it sees as the government’s secrecy and cover up of extraterrestrial phenomena.
Simone became the worlds first “Para-normalParalegal" collecting affidavits, eye-witness testimony and photographic evidence for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests for various lawsuits brought against the Department of Defense and the Federal Government.
This involved liaisons with many other research groups, coordination of media, direct contact with witnesses, those who claimed to be abductees, government insiders and high-level military officials.
In 2000, Simone embarked on a three year trip around the world to the most mystical, sacred and powerful places on Earth investigating local, cultural and historical links to the unexplained, para-normal and extraterrestrial components of many ancient civilizations and belief systems. A special focus of Rob's research is on the E.T./supernatural aspects of Islam and the origins of the Koran.
Rob Simone is an award-winning media personality and accomplished TV and radio producer. Simone hosts a top-rated talk show on 104.4 FM London, and is founder of A.I.R., The Association of Independent Researchers and has been featured in UFO Magazine UK, FATE Magazine, Japan's NIPPON TV, China's CCTV, and recently on the 2-hour History Channel program "Decoding The Past."     
The Birth of "International Ufology"

International Ufology is comparative in nature, focusing on contrasts and similarities of UFO, star people and E.T. references from different cultures. Rob Simone has traveled through 25 countries interviewing indigenous peoples and tribal elders about the unexplained and paranormal components of ancient civilizations and their historical links to major religions and belief systems.
In his lectures, Simone details research from Japan, China, Australia, the Middle East, Israel, India, Nepal, Turkey and Europe. The compelling aspects of Simone's research comes from the similarities of "sky beings" references in the creation stories, ancient art work and sacred texts of civilizations separated by thousands of years and thousands of miles.
[edit]Books

UFOs In The Headlines - Real Reporting on a Real Phenomenon.
From 1950 to the present day, this book highlights over 200 photographs of REAL newspaper articles about UFOs from over 9 different countries exploring the UFO phenomenon from a "journalistic" perspective. Contained in the news stories from such newspapers as the New York Times and the Washington Post are: Author C. Clarke comments on Paul Trent’s UFO photographs and his opinion of E.T. life, U.S. Air Force releases "breathtaking" report stating some UFOs... "NOT FROM THIS EARTH" The Duke of Edinburgh investigates UFOs from Buckingham Palace, Turkish Air Force pilot chases UFO.
UFOs Crop Circles and the Mayan Calendar.
Rob Simone has traveled through 27 countries exploring mysterious and sacred places and the un-explained phenomenon that surrounds them. This book examines some of the highlights of Simone's research and experiences. Including over 50 images and photographs of Egyptian Tombs, stone circles, UFOs and Jacob's Ladder.   

Intriguing!  Sedona, Arizona is where those energy vortexes are (for those who don't know).  Where Alaje the (insert air quotes here) Pleiadian (?) went to feel the love energy and said there were alien ships in the sky who made themselves visible to him and his group.  And now with this book by Mr. Simone...I wonder if it can be for sure verified when it was published.  Either way, this is all fascinating.
Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 08:01:48 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
For me , only one of the many books that were released after the Michael's " Death "...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

This was just posted yesterday by Pearl Jr. Very interesting. Its supposedly a pic from the Amazon archives. Question is; why did Amazon themselves change the date of the book release, but they forgot to delete the comments that were posted before Amazons changed release date. Hmmm. Maybe Amazon changed the date because they didn't want to be accused of being a part of this hoax.

Or, Amazon changed the date because of something else. What if MJ was telling the absolute truth when he said this was a conspiracy on a grand scale?  :-\
Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:39:24 PM by michaelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

michaelslady, is there any way you can make that bigger please, or post a link maybe ... it's just too tiny for my poor old eyes to read anything!  Thanks.
Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:22:12 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

Thanks Thriller!  Hmm ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :animal0017: this is......strange!!!!  :animal0017:  Thanks Thriller for sharing !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sorry for the small pic above. I didn't know how to enlarge it. heres the original link. interesting comments there lol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
where is the proof that he is the founder of a.i.r?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

where is the proof that he is the founder of a.i.r?

It is listed on his website under the bio:

Rob hosts a top-rated talk show on 104.4 FM London, is founder of A.I.R., The Association of Independent Researchers and has been featured in UFO Magazine, FATE Magazine, Japan's NIPPON TV, China's CCTV, Coast to Coast AM and recently on the History Channel program "Decoding The Past."

There is one other site I have been able to find listing June 24th, 2009:

The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson
by Rob Simone

Brand New 80 page ebook - The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson reveals a shocking pattern of bizarre medical behavior and an expose on the REAL cause of death for world superstar Michael Jackson. This book looks at the true causes of Michael Jackson's early demise.
For the First Time Dr. X breaks his silence about the the real life and death of a POP Icon.
Including Michael's Last Will and Testament. (less)
Kindle Edition
Published (first published June 24th 2009)
Original title The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson - The REAL Story
Other editions None found
All editions |  add a new edition  |  combine

Does anyone find it odd that it says the book includes Michael's Last Will and Testament?

Here is for July 1, 2009:

The Mysterious Death of Michael Jackson: Dr. X Speaks for the Firt Time! Paperback  – July 1, 2009
by Rob Simone (Author)
Product Details
Paperback: 80 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 1, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1448641209
ISBN-13: 978-1448641208
Product Dimensions:  9 x 6 x 0.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces
Average Customer Review:  5.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,224,362 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

It says the publisher is CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, but inside the book it says the publisher is Headroom Publishing. Are they connected in some way?

Also, there is a statement permitting brief quotations to be used without getting written permission (for articles and review).

“When I first head of Michael Jackson’s untimely death, I knew I could not keep silent any longer”.

“This book is the first of a series in which I hope to unveil the truth of the danger of “modern medicine’ and the American Medical Association (A.M.A.) and the military, industrial, pharmaceutical ‘newstainment’ industry. (Thanks to Janeane Garofalo for co creating that term with me in a past interview)”.

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

michaelslady mentionedd amazon changing the dates so maybe they wouldn't be perceived as being part of the hoax.

Well I went searching for CreateSpace (the publisher listed for the book) and found this tidy piece of info:

SEATTLE – May 17, 2012 – CreateSpace, an Amazon company, today announced that authors and publishers around the world can now use its independent publishing platform to distribute their books in Europe for free on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es and Amazon.it. By using CreateSpace to distribute directly to Amazon, authors and publishers ensure that their titles are always in stock for customers to purchase. Books will be available for same-day shipping, and are also eligible for free shipping and Amazon Prime. CreateSpace authors and publishers will earn industry-leading royalties on each sale while continuing to own the rights and have creative control over their work. Additionally, CreateSpace authors and publishers can now receive their royalty payments by direct deposit in US dollars, British pounds or Euro.

CreateSpace authors can visit  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login today to enable distribution in Europe for their books. To start a new title or to learn more about CreateSpace, independent publishing and manufacturing on-demand, visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

The only thing I can find on the other publisher (Headroom Publishing) is this:

AddressUnit 11 Hove Business Centre, Fonthill RoadPostcode/City:BN3 6HA HoveCounty:East Sussex

Love you Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions