This is not a new article nor subject for majority. If there is a topic, I could not find searching Derek Clontz. I receive email every time there is a new reply. I thought this would be refreshing hope.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Breaking news: Michael Jackson sends message to fans – I am alive!

Michael Jackson is alive and has sent a stunning message to his fans, “I will see you all next June on my world tour – I love  you all!”

Michael Jackson is alive and well, says close friend.

That’s the word from longtime friend and confidante Cassandra Gretchen-Sims, a writer and producer who as late as last April was known by Hollywood and recording-industry insiders to be working hand-in-glove with the pop star on a secret movie script that, she says, “Michael envisioned as part fact, part fantasy – the story of the person he is and the person he wants to be, and it included the death hoax that is playing out in reality today.”

Gretchen-Sims, 52, also reports that contrary to the belief of many, Jackson “is all man with completely normal and wholesome sexual desires and appetites.” This is a bombshell revelation that, she contends, “should dispel rumors about his psychological and emotional makeup.

“Michael Jackson is not now nor has he ever been a pedophile or abuser of children. He is a wonderful and entirely masculine … a terrific father and a good human being.

“I talk with him almost daily,” Gretchen-Sims, speaking from an apartment in Paris, France, continued, adding: “He has been silent about his comeback until now.

“He is recuperating and healing from the damage to his health caused by his stardom.

“He told me to ‘tell everyone, tell all my fans’ that the stories of his drug abuse and addiction ‘sadly, are true. But I’m not dead. I’m getting stronger and drugs are behind me. I’ll never take another drug, not even an aspirin. Tell my fans I’m sorry for putting them through so much sadness and turmoil.

“‘Tell them I had to do it. I had no choice. If I had tried to do the London shows we had scheduled, I would have died for real. I thank God for helping me see the light. I will see you all next June on my world tour – the greatest tour the world has ever seen, bigger than Thriller, bigger than the Beatles and the Rolling Stones combined.’”

Gretchen-Sims declined to say where Michael is located, but in a verbal slip noted that “Eastern Europe is the safest place …” suggesting that he is – as earlier reports suggested – hiding out in Romania, Hungary or possibly even Russia, where reporters and his enemies would be hard pressed to find him.

“I want everyone to know that I am the messenger for Michael, but I have nothing to gain financially from this because he paid me in advance for my work with him several years ago – that is behind us,” she told Your World Report exclusively.

“Michael and I, also, are deeply involved as friends. I would never do anything to take advantage of what is a sacred trust between us.

“He told me to make a statement, and he specifically told me to make the statement to Your World Report because ‘they are the only ones who have gotten the story right from the beginning. They care about me and they care about the truth.’

“He is monitoring the Internet and he really enjoys all the messages from his fans. He said they ‘give me strength and fill me with love. Tell them that all the love they send to me I send right back. I love my fans!’”

Gretchen-Sims says that even though she and Michael are talking “a lot and regularly,” she will not betray his confidence and discuss the subject of conversations or plans that he might  have “unless and until he tells me to.”

“That might be later today, that might be tomorrow, that might be a month from now.  I’ll say more when Michael gives me the word. For now, just know that he is well and happy and getting stronger by the day.

“And he will be back. That’s a guarantee.”     

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Thanks scorpionchik's true this is not new, I remember when I read a while ago, Cassandra Mmmm, uses the image of another person, do not remember if a model or actress from Brazil. It's a mystery who is Cassandra  :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

“I will see you all next June on my world tour –

Again Derek Clontz :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Thanks scorpionchik's true this is not new, I remember when I read a while ago, Cassandra Mmmm, uses the image of another person, do not remember if a model or actress from Brazil. It's a mystery who is Cassandra  :icon_question:

I don't think Cassandra actually exists, or Derek Clontz.  I think this website served it's purpose at the time and may yet again, who knows.

A quote from Cassandra:“Michael envisioned as part fact, part fantasy – the story of the person he is and the person he wants to be, and it included the death hoax that is playing out in reality today.”   

Sprinkle in some of truth with the fantasy.  The false details don't take away from the fact that MJ is alive.

Also -  “And he will be back. That’s a guarantee.” 

At the time, I had thought a comeback could happen literally at any time and it kept me on the edge of my seat and has for over 3 years.  This was a promise - but we had to think it could happen at any moment, not 2012 because that would've seemed soooooo far away!!  And yet here we are, lol.

Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 08:25:38 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
I don't mean to dismiss scorpionchik's post, but...

..pffft.

"Close friend", "producer and writer", "insiders", blah de blahcetera--

This reads like a tabloid to me, and I really can't put any faith into it...

Besides- doesn't it just re-state, in a somewhat tabloid-cheesy fashion, things we already pretty much know? <3

Except we haven't got a scheduled date for Michael's return.
That's for Mike to decide, not us. c:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

I don't mean to dismiss scorpionchik's post, but...

..pffft.

"Close friend", "producer and writer", "insiders", blah de blahcetera--

This reads like a tabloid to me, and I really can't put any faith into it...

Besides- doesn't it just re-state, in a somewhat tabloid-cheesy fashion, things we already pretty much know? <3

Except we haven't got a scheduled date for Michael's return.
That's for Mike to decide, not us. c:

Hon, it sounds tabloid because it is tabloid; things you read that we already know= by now, but THEN (article from 2009) it looked mysterious and breath holding news. We don't know   if this is a msg through tabloid or fake person. tiME.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

If this article is dated on Sept 11 2009 that means 2 months after Michael's "death" why it says: "I will see you all next June on my world tour" which world tour? Maybe that Cassandra or Derek Clontz don't exit but must be somebody in the know that's for sure, although that story about drugs makes me go hmmmm....
Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:11:05 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Sorry, THEN it looked like bullshit, same as it does now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

Indeed, I think that's how it was supposed to be perceived.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see

Yup. <3

Hon, it sounds tabloid because it is tabloid; things you read that we already know= by now, but THEN (article from 2009) it looked mysterious and breath holding news. We don't know   if this is a msg through tabloid or fake person. tiME.

That's true, too.

The only thing I see is just...fakefakefakefake written all over it. >.<
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

Andrea

Yup. <3

That's true, too.

Yes, lots of BS in the article but it was right about one thing - MJ is alive.  So there is that.  Like I said above, I think the site served it's purpose at the time.

And there was the article that there were 33 clues in This Is It about MJ's hoax, published before the movie came out.  I never did an official count of the clues in that movie but that sounds about right.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Yup. <3

That's true, too.

Yes, lots of BS in the article but it was right about one thing - MJ is alive.  So there is that.  Like I said above, I think the site served it's purpose at the time.

And there was the article that there were 33 clues in This Is It about MJ's hoax, published before the movie came out.  I never did an official count of the clues in that movie but that sounds about right.

I don't know if this is BS or not but.....
A) Is it true that we were able to find many clues in TII? YES.
B) Is it true that the clues were found in MJ's dance moves, song selection, answers to interview questions and facial expressions? YES.
C) Is it true that Cassandra was really in contact with Michael? This is probably the real BS.
D) Conclusion: whoever this person was, she/he was in the know of Michael's death hoax and informed "at least" the beLIEvers and this information was leaked on Oct 27 2009 that's to say 1 day before TII release.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I remember a similar article at the beginning o the hoax...I did not believe at that time and I do not believe now.... :computer-losy-smiley:  :icon_razz:...  :computer-losy-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Derek Clontz's articles are 100% fake and the worst BS you've ever seen.

I remember he wrote about Marilyn being alive and seen by many many many people at a beach...yea right...

Then he claimed to have found Elvis' secret son and put a pic online of some guy in his late 20s who looked a little bit like young Elvis, but u couldn't see that much bacause he was wearing big sunglasses...

To be honest, I don't believe a single word thats's written in online blogs, tabloids (including TMZ!), newspapers, you name it.

"Just because it's in print, it doesn't mean it's the gospel" - never forget that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

We knew TII would be full of clues long before it came out and long before this asshole started spinning his garbage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions