sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Sorry I didn't open a new thread because I think this news can be posted on this Chris Tucker thread:

Chris Tucker - Chris Tucker too scared to impersonate Jackson
16 November 2012

Chris Tucker was too scared to do his Michael Jackson impression in front of the late singer, as he didn't think he'd see the funny side of it.

Chris Tucker was too scared to do his Michael Jackson impression in front of the pop superstar.
The 'Rush Hour' star mimicked the 'Thriller' singer in his early years as a stand-up comedian, and eventually went on to become friends with Michael - appearing in the video for his 2001 single 'You Rock My World' - but he never had the courage to show him his impersonation.

He said: ''I never dreamed of becoming friends with him but then when I met him he was just the nicest guy, the kindest man I ever met. He just befriended me like an older brother.''
When asked if he'd done his impression for the late star - who died in June 2009 - he added: ''[I was] scared that he'd be like, 'Who you doing?'''

Chris, 40, briefly became the highest paid actor in the world, starring alongside Jackie Chan in 'Rush Hour 3' and receiving $25 million for his role, but although he earned such huge sums, he says money was never his main motivation.

When asked how he managed to negotiate such a fee for the film, he told The Guardian newspaper: ''You know what, just ask. They say, 'Ask and you will receive.' I was blessed to do that. You always think, if you keep working hard you will get rewarded, that's always in the back of your mind.

''But the thing that really pushed me at the beginning was just people laughing. I think that's where my joy really came from.''

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:26:36 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just so excited :)

;D :moonwalk_: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Sorry I didn't open a new thread because I think this news can be post on this Chris Tucker thread:

Chris Tucker - Chris Tucker too scared to impersonate Jackson
16 November 2012

Chris Tucker was too scared to do his Michael Jackson impression in front of the late singer, as he didn't think he'd see the funny side of it.

Chris Tucker was too scared to do his Michael Jackson impression in front of the pop superstar.
The 'Rush Hour' star mimicked the 'Thriller' singer in his early years as a stand-up comedian, and eventually went on to become friends with Michael - appearing in the video for his 2001 single 'You Rock My World' - but he never had the courage to show him his impersonation.

He said: ''I never dreamed of becoming friends with him but then when I met him he was just the nicest guy, the kindest man I ever met. He just befriended me like an older brother.''
When asked if he'd done his impression for the late star - who died in June 2009 - he added: ''[I was] scared that he'd be like, 'Who you doing?'''
Chris, 40, briefly became the highest paid actor in the world, starring alongside Jackie Chan in 'Rush Hour 3' and receiving $25 million for his role, but although he earned such huge sums, he says money was never his main motivation.

When asked how he managed to negotiate such a fee for the film, he told The Guardian newspaper: ''You know what, just ask. They say, 'Ask and you will receive.' I was blessed to do that. You always think, if you keep working hard you will get rewarded, that's always in the back of your mind.

''But the thing that really pushed me at the beginning was just people laughing. I think that's where my joy really came from.''

I like Chris Tucker when he says'' [I was] scared That he'd be like, 'Who you doing?''    :LolLolLolLol:   so funny

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me Christmas is not only one of the most gorgeous but also funniest people on the planet.

Seriously just seeing his face makes me smile.

He is one of those rare people who were born to bring happiness and laughter to people.

God bless  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Pretty sure he used the present tense when he said Michael is a genius.  Also, notice the references to Michael as a 'modern day King' or the fact that people swarmed him like he was 'Jesus.'  And was the repeated references to Michael calling him "Christmas" a clue? 

Thanks soooo much for posting this!  AND it really made me lol.
I think these are definitely clues!
Didn't Chris do some MJ impersonation, because on stage MJ told him he was kicking with the wrong leg, and rolled on the floor?
But anyway I love MJ with Chris on the set of Rock My World.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZBdNwi2uC8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Chris Tucker talked about Michael Jackson yesterday on Ellen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZY3pcFfGE[/youtube]

Published on Feb 1, 2013
The hilarious comedian told Ellen about his friendship with the King of Pop, which included a spot-on impression of Michael.
Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 06:03:41 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this video of Chris on The Ellen Show. I am always happy when Michael is shown respect and it's obvious that Chris truly respects and cares about him.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

gwynned

Sorry, but Ellen's question about Michael seemed way out of context and she seemed awkward asking it.  She just changed the subject and on he went.  And that story about the Spiderman mask?  Sorry, I don't believe it.

Oh, and since he mentioned the Superbowl and the Ravens, is it a coincidence that the Ravens named their organization because of Poe's poem The Raven!!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Sorry, but Ellen's question about Michael seemed way out of context and she seemed awkward asking it.  She just changed the subject and on he went.  And that story about the Spiderman mask?  Sorry, I don't believe it.
Why do you say that?  What do you think was happening?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think point of Spider-Man mask story might be to say he is currently getting around in disguise. Watch out for it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

gwynned

The whole conversation seemed a pretext for mentioning Michael in disguises and connecting him to Spiderman.  Tucker did not seem convincing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

The whole conversation seemed a pretext for mentioning Michael in disguises and connecting him to Spiderman.  Tucker did not seem convincing.

I think Chris is trying to highlight that when Michael didn't wanna be recognised he used to get in disguise I don't know if Chris wanted to give a clue that Michael might be alive and go around in disguise so no one could recognise him, I think people should read between the lines.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

I think point of Spider-Man mask story might be to say he is currently getting around in disguise. Watch out for it....

Indeed. I just read another topic, where I saw this comment:

First thing I thought of, was in fact the possibility that Michael is / was in disquise. And that that was the thing TMZ want's to point to, in the above mentioned article.
Then I read your comment here, and I'm only thinking: Could it indeed be possible that "we" can see him. Allthough in diquise? Maybe Chris' "Hee-Hee"-laugh is another "clue" so we can recognize him??  Or am I trying think to hard  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

I think Chris is trying to highlight that when Michael didn't wanna be recognised he used to get in disguise I don't know if Chris wanted to give a clue that Michael might be alive and go around in disguise so no one could recognise him, I think people should read between the lines.

That's what I was trying to say, but you said it simpler x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

MJonmind

Then there's Front's, "You have seen me of late."  Yah, where do we begin to look?  :Pulling_hair:
 :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions