sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Rise Of The Guardians - Spot Believe
November 13, 2012, 11:26:23 AM
Rise Of The Guardians - Spot Believe

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4NK1r6dEY[/youtube]

A new DreamWorks very Michaelish movie to be released next November the 21st one month before the supposed BAM.
One of the characters is called: SUNMAN, all these characters want to discover the secrets of the greatest legend on earth, "it is our job to protect the children you will BELIEVE", the guardians? ok

This remind me of the controversy about MJ children's guardians, do you remember?.
What do you guys think?  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:34:32 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Re: Rise Of The Guardians - Spot Believe
November 13, 2012, 11:52:43 AM
Over the last 3.5 years we have seen many movies that seem to indicate a Michael involvement, or at least something that he would have loved to have been a part of.  This movie is another strong "Michaelish" movie......it would not surprise me at all, to learn if he has been involved in some of these.
I guess only time will tell, lol......
I can't wait to see this movie though...it's looks awesome! When I saw the previews in the theaters over the summer, I knew I'd want to see it. 
Love the storyline of it......come to think of it, every movie that seemed "Michaelish" I have loved...hummmmmm, coincidence  :suspect: :icon_lol:

Thanks for the post......can't wait!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 13, 2012, 05:23:34 PM
I agree Wishy...Either Michael is directly involved with all of these Movies having "Hoaxy" references, or there are a lot more peopled involved in the ARG part of the Hoax!! I have been seeing "Michaelisms" on so many TV shows also!!! Especially the ABC (easy as 123 lol) Network!!  Dancing with the stars, is riddled with references to Michael and the Hoax, and they are always wearing either Black and white, or Red and Black, they have the Red curtain, Blue lighting and they mention Michael by name often!! Oh, and next Monday all of them are dancing to songs from Bad 25!! All "Coincidences...I think not!! I can totally see that this ARG is everywhere in the entertainment field!!

I will have to go see this new Movie on November 21 with Chase!! Oh, the Life of PI comes out that day also...another Hoaxy movie!!! We are getting close, I can feel it!! :)

I LOVE you Sweetsun, and Wishy!! Have a Beautiful day filled with LOVE!!!!
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 13, 2012, 05:53:27 PM
So...I'm about to fall into the deep end here.....The Disney Company is public, it's publicly traded.  However, who is the main shareholder?
Here is a Yahoo page about who owns what of the Disney company......can you guys take a look, and see if anything looks familiar and to something Michael might own.....I have always thought Michael needed to be a part of Disney....if anyone can turn a company around, and bring back the pure joy of it, Michael could.  I would be on cloud 9 if he owned even a small part of Disney (even through some other of his companies).......here's the site:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OK...life calling......back later, lol........
LOVE

BTW.....Disney owns ABC, and a plethora of other media stuff.....
Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 05:54:25 PM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 14, 2012, 03:31:24 PM
Sweet sUn, sounds hoaxy to me! Lol  I'm pretty sure it's "Sandman", who is the one helping children to sleep, but he looks like a 'sunman' with his hair!  :icon_geek:I agree so MANY movies are Michaelish.
Traditionally he is a character in many children's stories. He is said to sprinkle sand or dust on or into the eyes of the child at night to bring on dreams and sleep. The grit or "sleep" in one's eyes upon waking is supposed to be the result of the Sandman's work the previous evening. Wiki

Wish, I know what you mean about Disney—so Michael’s interest and passion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=pwOBnR3B4t0[/youtube]

At 3:30, MJ talks about his finances, and that he just wrote a cheque for 500 million.  But to whom I’ve always wondered. The focus has always been on the struggling Beatles catalogue, now half owned by Sony.   What if for publicity sake he has taken the money from the sale of the other half (forced to sell—my foot), and invested it into other media, entertainment. What if he has invested heavily into also Dreamworks, Sony movies, Disney, (I still think Marvel), Apple technology, newsmedia;   could be anything strategically necessary for his hoax and Bam plans; ‘it’s not a comeback but a take-over’.  He knew how to engage individuals at the highest levels, and get them onside, such as Akio Morita, founder of Sony.  Even the so-called need to sell Neverland could fall into that—using the money elsewhere tactic—games of bluff to psych out other high-rollers and wealthy business people.  Donal d Trump said MJ was very smart, and they used to talk a LOT about business and investing.  Uh-huh I’m sure….lol  The true insiders who truly KNOW financial details of MJ's life, are not talking--obviously that's why MJ trusts them.  :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

November 14, 2012, 05:24:31 PM
Sweet sUn, sounds hoaxy to me! Lol  I'm pretty sure it's "Sandman", who is the one helping children to sleep, but he looks like a 'sunman' with his hair!  :icon_geek:I agree so MANY movies are Michaelish.
Traditionally he is a character in many children's stories. He is said to sprinkle sand or dust on or into the eyes of the child at night to bring on dreams and sleep. The grit or "sleep" in one's eyes upon waking is supposed to be the result of the Sandman's work the previous evening. Wiki

Wish, I know what you mean about Disney—so Michael’s interest and passion.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=pwOBnR3B4t0[/youtube]

At 3:30, MJ talks about his finances, and that he just wrote a cheque for 500 million.  But to whom I’ve always wondered. The focus has always been on the struggling Beatles catalogue, now half owned by Sony.   What if for publicity sake he has taken the money from the sale of the other half (forced to sell—my foot), and invested it into other media, entertainment. What if he has invested heavily into also Dreamworks, Sony movies, Disney, (I still think Marvel), Apple technology, newsmedia;   could be anything strategically necessary for his hoax and Bam plans; ‘it’s not a comeback but a take-over’.  He knew how to engage individuals at the highest levels, and get them onside, such as Akio Morita, founder of Sony.  Even the so-called need to sell Neverland could fall into that—using the money elsewhere tactic—games of bluff to psych out other high-rollers and wealthy business people.  Donal d Trump said MJ was very smart, and they used to talk a LOT about business and investing.  Uh-huh I’m sure….lol  The true insiders who truly KNOW financial details of MJ's life, are not talking--obviously that's why MJ trusts them.  :icon_cool:

I like your thinking!  :th_bravo: Could be logical, since some companies clearly helping  him on the whole hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

everlastinglove_MJ

November 15, 2012, 10:05:37 AM
My first impression from the trailer was that it looks a Michaelish movie to me too. Thanks for posting SweetSun :icon_e_smile: As soon as 'Rise Of The Guardian' is in the theaters here, I'll go and see it!

I do believe that Michael has his fingers in the film industry (like his interest in Marvel, there's a video about it somewhere on the forum), and it wouldn't surprise me if the Walt Disney Company is included. 'The Return of Captain EO' to Disneyland  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login might be Michael's smart marketing move and a clue of his involvement :icon_e_wink: .

LOVE
Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:06:45 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions