Adi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He stated that MJ "passed" long before he went to the airport i mean hospital.

@bec, JJ didn't even say the 'passed' word!

His actual words were ' Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the airport .......'  What the heck does that actually mean? Arrived to - that's not even close to being grammatically correct where I come from!!

Yes, so if Michael wasn't with us way before he arrived to the airport......then where exactly was Michael ?   (I agree curls about the grammar)

the million, kazillion, bazillion dollar question!  :icon_lol:

hahaha....anyone recall this lil' gem from way back when in 2009? not 100% sure if ever really meant anything.....was probably just another rabbit hole to fall into.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zJSmfYo6uw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Leilani81
Michael was suppose to make that plane, but at the last moment changed his mind, some of the entourage who was to go with him continued on to the plane and he stuck around in the ambulance and UCLA, and then later changed his mind and managed to fly out on the other Sony plane later, maybe from a different airport? maybe even a smaller quieter one...
I think you might be on to something.  This reminds me of Ben Evenstead, “and the other d…”   
The ‘slippery’ one, said that Jermaine/family had to be giving us true clues, otherwise MJ is dead as they say publicly. But perhaps they are speaking half-truths.

Nice TS has a new nickname The Slippery one. That could be true, but I don't get the logic of TS. He says the family has to be giving us real clues or MJ's dead, but that makes no sense to me.

Doesn't make sense to me either considering there's an admitted ARG aspect to this. The whole thing is a giant mind game.

But mind games aside, going to the airport does NOT = getting on an airplane and flying out of LA. TS wants us to accept that MJ performed the latter action when JJ only stated the former.

JJ also does not say that MJ was NOT in the ambulance nor does JJ say that MJ did NOT go to UCLA. He stated that MJ "passed" long before he went to the airport i mean hospital.

...so? I don't see where JJ says MJ went to the airport instead of UCLA and that's what TS wants us to accept.

I agree that it would be wrong to make that assumption since TS has taught us not to assume i.e when he said the Levels were supposed to be finished by Nov 29th, we assume it was the year he said it (2011) but in fact we were wrong.

Here is no different, JJ only said:

Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the airport.

Now just the 'Michael was not with us way before...' just says to me they (e.g. JJ and other Jackson family members) maybe did not see MJ for a long period of time (days, weeks or months etc.)...I mean just the expression 'way before' is an expression that is used to show a long period of time. Like when someone talks about a time in history they likely use the phrase in their sentence, such as... 'The Beatles were way before your time', that kind of thing.

We could of just assumed that it meant MJ wasn't with them on June 25th 2009 because he was getting ready for his 'escape'. But JJ could of just meant he hadn't seen MJ in a while, when he was alive (to the world).

Also TS did say MJ was NOT in imminent danger on June 25th 2009, and anyway if TS didn't say that we could logically assume that MJ was not in imminent danger because of the numerology and the time and planning that went on in the hoax to establish June 25th 2009 as the day of the Illusion. I mean Kenny O said it himself, MJ told him June 25th 2009 was the day of the illusion and if MJ was in imminent danger he wouldn't of known the day of the Illusion.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Adi

Just love semantics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

Yeah, it's this interview and look at JJ's smile.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=dvA9_v-zd6o[/youtube]

But one does not "arrive to" a place but "arrive at" a place, right?
Which makes me think it is "arrive too" - Jermain choking a word - and JJ and family was present when MJ arrived.
Airport may be an "air port" - a port to air sth. or a port / bridge / crossing / passage for changeover - which would fall into line with Lundon bridge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Jermaine: “Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the airport.” “I mean, I mean... way before he arrived to the hospital”.

Actually doesn’t it prove that the slip-up was a real one? Because I understand “was not with us” as meaning “was dead” or “had passed” and Jermaine seems to say this part in a normal manner, very calmly which reflects this meaning to me. Also, this sentence only makes sense when in rapport with the hospital and is confusing when talking about the airport. If you keep in mind the context of what Jermaine is talking about, Michael’s health, when he says “He was very healthy but Michael was not with us way before…” it looks like he is implying that despite the fact that Michael was very healthy he already “was not with us” way before he arrived at UCLA. He also states that this is the reason why there are talks of a conspiracy. Therefore all of this makes the mention of “airport” very singular, out of place. And why would Jermaine have the word “airport” in mind in such a context would it all be real? It’s of course because it isn’t and Michael didn’t go to UCLA but the airport. Now did he took an airplane? Well that’s another story but we can assume he did as that’s what most people do when they go to the airport. I can’t think of any reason that would require him to go to the airport.

Now even if it’s not a genuine slip-up and that on the contrary it is done on purpose, the end result is the same as we are left with a family clue leading us to the airport and I see no reason yet as to why we would be “lead astray” so to speak.

Now probably I’m taking all this too much at face value. Actually you know, sometimes I think that we are trying to get answers out of thin air, we lack too much material in my view. This slip-up to me still isn’t a tangible proof of Michael being at the airport or in an airplane. I don’t think that a slip-up that would be corrected straight after would be acceptable evidence in a court of law. :icon_lol: But yes indeed it's an ARG, mind games are to be expected I guess.  :icon_razz:

Yes Ellyd,  I agree it’s normally “to arrive at” but maybe it’s just a mistake as Jermaine also says “to arrive at the hospital” without choking any word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

We are thinking pictures due to engraved memories.
TS / Front are trying to break those patterns in our conditioned brains.

Picture of ambulance leaving from MJ's house -> thinking he's in there = assuming based on memory recordings of "an ambulance leaving a house does always carry an ill person from that house to a hospital".

Triggered picture of MJ going to the airport  -> thinking he took off in a plane = assuming "an airport is used for getting on an airplane and leaving". (JJ mentioning some words only! = pushing the button to make this picture come alive)

MJ wanted to do movie. Pictures are so powerful in our imagination. We've learned that ourselves - if anything.

Airports are an excellent and frequently used meeting location for top business conferences.

Btw, I just wanted to add that I think this is a very astute observation regarding how our brains work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

Also TS did say MJ was NOT in imminent danger on June 25th 2009, and anyway if TS didn't say that we could logically assume that MJ was not in imminent danger because of the numerology and the time and planning that went on in the hoax to establish June 25th 2009 as the day of the Illusion. I mean Kenny O said it himself, MJ told him June 25th 2009 was the day of the illusion and if MJ was in imminent danger he wouldn't of known the day of the Illusion.

That's a great observation.

Nor, would you think MJ would wish to even refer to it as "the Illusion" for fear of tipping off TPTB to his plan to fake his death. "The Illusion" is not a very covert name for what needs to be a very covert mission if one is attempting to escape TPTB.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions