gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Awesome posts......for an awesome adventure! We fell down this rabbit hole for some reason.  I think only Michael holds the key
to our sanity right now.....
Enjoy the popcorn!

Blessings Always

:LolLolLolLol:  Thanks for that!  I can almost hear him say, 'And I'm having a lot of fun!'  .......and SOMEtimes I can even laugh with him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Awesome posts......for an awesome adventure! We fell down this rabbit hole for some reason.  I think only Michael holds the key
to our sanity right now.....
Enjoy the popcorn!

Blessings Always

:LolLolLolLol:  Thanks for that!  I can almost hear him say, 'And I'm having a lot of fun!'  .......and SOMEtimes I can even laugh with him!

I think if I didn't keep my sense of humor over the last 3.5 years, I'd really be batty.  There's so much serious information to digest, but the element of fun has got me through the darker periods......sort of a silver lining to the dark clouds.
Blessings to you always....
LOVE
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

You need your sense of humor more than anything wishingstar, otherwise you'll go  :Pulling_hair:
Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 09:28:46 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

You need your sense of humor more than anything wishingstar, otherwise you'll go  :Pulling_hair:
I found this little gem of a video.....always puts a smile on my face:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfBPyZxPDg[/youtube]

If we are in Thriller II, and it comes to light that this is IT.......how would one classify this movie?
Horror, reality, sci-fi, drama, ..................comedy of errors most likely, lol.........
just wondering. 

Hope you are have a great Monday....
LOVE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

If we are in Thriller II, and it comes to light that this is IT.......how would one classify this movie?
Horror, reality, sci-fi, drama, ..................comedy of errors most likely, lol.........
just wondering. 

LOVE
good question Wishy..most probably all in one- comedy, drama, sci-fi, reality, thriller, based on a true story  :icon_lol:  but I am sure that will be the best movie ever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

gwynned

good question Wishy..most probably all in one- comedy, drama, sci-fi, reality, thriller, based on a true story  :icon_lol:  but I am sure that will be the best movie ever!

I would describe it as farce, in the Shakespearean sense.   They say history repeats itself first as tragedy and then as farce and I can't help but feel deep in my soul that the great tragedies of the past - the horrific world wars and environmental and human degredation are slowly but surely retreating into the past.  Michael knows this, of course.  He is already victorious and so he can create a playful play with all the crazy confusions and misunderstandings that miraculously lead to resolution and a happy ending for all.  All the world may be a stage, but it is only now, with the new technology, that the audience is not confined to a few seats in a theater. 

I have NO idea what's going to happen next, of course.  This is just a feeling.  Shakespeare's work catapulted the world into a renaissance and I have every confidence that Michael's masterpieces will do the same. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

just wondering. 

LOVE

As with Michael's other endeavors in the past it's likely that they'll have to create a whole new genre name...lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Love4Michael, Yes a whole new genre.  Something like the first interactive alternative reality movie thriller,drama,comedy, documentary. lol   I've thought about the fact that we could be in it.  There's also probably a lot of people/things in it and they don't know it !! 

Way to Go Michael !      :woohoo2:

Love You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

I just hope that we see an MJ BAM before 1-2-2013 otherwise it will be hard,
but I will be forced to be at ease and accept the fact that I/we WONT find out what is going
on and probly wont ever know.... This isnt what I BELIEVE but its a reality to seriously think about.
It would be amazing to be  a part of this project somehow. So many options and ways this thing can play out
which is crazy and our minds and imaginations run wild with them. There is no telling to know anything
that we arent SUPPOSED to know/find out during this game. Everything comes out in videos, media(TMZ),
social media (Twitter) etc......... When they are supposed to when the puppet master allows us too.
Let me ask you all this...... WHAT WILL YOU DO if this hoax passes 1-2-2013 and we have no BAM and no sign
of MJ?

My beliefs are that its all fun and games to a certain extent and we will find out everything when we are supposed to find out.
I think it kind of HAS TO BE soon for the BAM because a lot of us are getting tired, frusterated, loopy, confused, happy, sad etc...............
We will see...... FRONT whats up???? No birthday wishes??? Im gettin old... :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: hahah no too old but ARGHH
I am just READY to hear a SHAMONE and then followed by a quick :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: and a  :moonwalk_: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
@MackBook

If MJ doesn't BAM then I'd probably have to disappear, you know placing bets with people on when MJ will come back maybe wasn't a good idea....LOL, nar I'm kidding, didn't do that, although I'm kinda considering it now...hahaha nope, jks again.

I do believe that somehow, even if it's not the physical BAM we hope for, MJ will BAM by the end of this year. But if there is a very small chance he won't, then it'll confuse the hell outta me. But at this time right now, I really don't have such doubts.

But it will be a different story if it comes to 31/12/12 11:59pm, then maybe I'll doubt just a little teeny tiny bit  :icon_lol:

One thing I have to say though is being a member of this board has given us great rewards in ways we could never imagine, I mean TS gave US an exclusive. I remember discussions pretrial and post-trial of members saying that it's not the waiting that got to them, it was not knowing WHEN MJ would BAM, well now we kind of know and it makes it easier. All we have to do is stick it out from now until then, and I'm just so grateful that the man behind the hoax has given us the best gift that we could ever imagine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Just a guess, but I see a Thriller for Christmas.  :icon_albino: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  rjacksonjr Imagine it. Then create it...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Everything is just a guess Mindseye.... Hahahaha DAMNT!!! There is no CERTAINTY in this hoax AT ALL which sucks!!!
But I guess its part of playing the game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Just a guess, but I see a Thriller for Christmas.  :icon_albino: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  rjacksonjr Imagine it. Then create it...

Could you please give me the link to Randy Jackson's twitter because when I check the one I found I see that he stopped tweeting last September:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Could you please give me the link to Randy Jackson's twitter because when I check the one I found I see that he stopped tweeting last September:

This is from junior's account  :icon_e_biggrin:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He just wrote... @randyjacksonjr It's weird not to be weird!

:icon_lol:

and he's posting photos at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

This is from junior's account  :icon_e_biggrin:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He just wrote... @randyjacksonjr It's weird not to be weird!

:icon_lol:

and he's posting photos at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh ok so you were talking about Randy Jackson Jr. (I suppose Randy Jackson' son), ok thanks for sharing!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions