emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is no one like Michael   :bearhug:  yesterday, today, tomorrow.... He is  the only king:  king of skill , humanity and sensitivity :moonwalk_:
:bearhug:  The only one !!!  :bearhug:
true Blankie!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

At the supermarket today, I noticed one mag headline-- 'Is Justin Bieber the next Michael Jackson?'

Initially I felt very annoyed, but really when you think about it, it's keeping MJ's name out there!  :woohoo2: And in a positive light--a hero, a star to attain to (and never quite reach)!!   But hey, they all hope to try.  He's the standard, the bar.  And we all know MJ said he had sold more albums than Elvis and the Beatles, so clearly he's on the very TOPTOPTOP !! (Maybe Elvis fans would disagree... :icon_e_wink:)  Many have touted MJ to be the greatest entertainer who ever lived!   The public's response to that is going to be thinking about MJ's true innovative achievements, hopefully, in comparison to JB's mostly imitating MJ.  So, it's all good!

in this case, Oprah may be doing MJ a favor, helping restore his image, before Bam!!
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:08:18 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep...I'm afraid that Justin is in for a pretty brutal reality check one of these days.  The careful editing of the teaser will have all of those pre-teen and early teen girl fans buzzing (not they they appear to need an excuse...lol)...but it was clear what O was trying to say.  He seemed not to grasp it either and took it as some huge compliment when it was merely an observation of how his PATH to celebrity was different.  Truth be told...he looked more like a deer caught in the headlights than someone mentally engaged in an interview.  One look at the demographic model of his average audience is all it takes to know for sure that he's not reached the status of the others mentioned...especially Michael.  It's likely that the adults (if any) in a JB crowd resulted from the fact that those actually wanting to attend aren't old enough to drive.  I've watched a few YT vids of what is supposed to be him performing live in concert (I thought I'd try and give the benefit of doubt and see what all the hoopla was about) but was left more in confusion than ever.  There was no IT factor leaping out at me...just awkward dance attempts and forgettable music.  When all these little girls have a real life Boyfriend...it will be bye bye Bieber fantasy and hello guy next door.  One other thing... imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery...but NOT if you take it too far.  This constant attempt to BE just like Michael is getting on my last nerve.  Every lame attempt to copy a comment, a move, a dance sequence, a scene is tiresome and annoying.  One might believe that his intentions were honorable...but one look at that flippin' chromed out "see me" car of his is all it takes to see what's really important to him....and that's himself.  You "wanna be like Mike" Biebs?...try a dose of humility...and it needs to be sincere.  JMO though of course. 

I totally agree with you, compaired to Michael JB is like a cardboard cut out. Many try to imitate but there will only ever be one true Michael Jackson. 
Oprah always has and always will have her own agenda and she has always used other peoples success and fame to big herself up. I lost count of the name dropping she made in this short snippet alone! Poor Justin looks totally out of his depth and unable to comprehend what Oprah is getting at.
I cannot imagine Michael's fame getting any bigger than it was in the 80's and it was achieved without the popularity of social media, but in saying that, the event's of the 25th June 2009 spread so quickly because of it. If I Remember, the internet crashed and it was thought that it was under a terrorist attack because the cyber traffic reached it's highest peak in history... beat that one Bieber fans!
 :moonwalk_: 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
At the supermarket today, I noticed one mag headline-- 'Is Justin Bieber the next Michael Jackson?'

Initially I felt very annoyed, but really when you think about it, it's keeping MJ's name out there!  :woohoo2: And in a positive light--a hero, a star to attain to (and never quite reach)!!   But hey, they all hope to try.  He's the standard, the bar.  And we all know MJ said he had sold more albums than Elvis and the Beatles, so clearly he's on the very TOPTOPTOP !! (Maybe Elvis fans would disagree... :icon_e_wink:)  Many have touted MJ to be the greatest entertainer who ever lived!   The public's response to that is going to be thinking about MJ's true innovative achievements, hopefully, in comparison to JB's mostly imitating MJ.  So, it's all good!

in this case, Oprah may be doing MJ a favor, helping restore his image, before Bam!!

You guys didn't believe when I said that JB is in on the hoax, he is trying to keep MJ's name alive and trying to be sure nobody forget his name until he will come back and BAM!!
JB's concerts plays "MJ's Man in the mirror" before the singer appears on stage, besides his last album is called "Believe" and he appears with angel wings on the stage.
It could be that singers as JB or Rihanna or american rappers (Niki Minaj, etc...) were not aware of Michael's hoax but who are ruling Hollywood music industry know and they are just giving instructions to hint Michael's hoax in some of their songs or albums due to they are being the most influential artists at the "momment of now" and this way is easy to spread it.
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:18:31 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I think if Beiber had come a little bit earlier and could have personally met Michael, he would be more accepted by Michael’s fans because I think Michael would surely have loved him.  He seems to be a great kid and appears a little uncomfortable with all the continued MJ comparisons he gets.  It’s got to be hard knowing that he is hated by a lot of people though obviously loved by the millions simply because of the press always comparing him to MJ. He admires Michael and that’s got to be a bitter pill to swallow.  Why can’t they just allow him to be who he is and appreciate him for that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I think if Beiber had come a little bit earlier and could have personally met Michael, he would be more accepted by Michael’s fans because I think Michael would surely have loved him.  He seems to be a great kid and appears a little uncomfortable with all the continued MJ comparisons he gets.  It’s got to be hard knowing that he is hated by a lot of people though obviously loved by the millions simply because of the press always comparing him to MJ. He admires Michael and that’s got to be a bitter pill to swallow.  Why can’t they just allow him to be who he is and appreciate him for that?

:th_bravo: He is adorable and knows he will never be as Michael!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Guys...I'm no fan of the big O either....but @scorpion....please keep it civil. We have many teens who read here.
  Thanks.....your friendly moderator over and out.

Then remove  these :images: & :WTF:. not for teens and quote everyone's alike comments and not just mine.
Friendly suggestion.

I think it was the "go F y B" that RK meant, not the icon.

I also don't think we need to tear down JB. I'm no fan of his but I don't understand the hate for this kid. He seems perfectly harmless to me and if young people appreciate his messages of love and positivism, good on him and the better off we will all be for it. We could use more artists like this.
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 12:16:33 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

You guys didn't believe when I said that JB is in on the hoax, he is trying to keep MJ's name alive and trying to be sure nobody forget his name until he will come back and BAM!!
JB's concerts plays "MJ's Man in the mirror" before the singer appears on stage, besides his last album is called "Believe" and he appears with angel wings on the stage.
It could be that singers as JB or Rihanna or american rappers (Niki Minaj, etc...) were not aware of Michael's hoax but who are ruling Hollywood music industry know and they are just giving instructions to hint Michael's hoax in some of their songs or albums due to they are being the most influential artists at the "momment of now" and this way is easy to spread it.

I have to disagree i dont think JB has any idea nor is he in on the hoax ... he just has very very good PR agents, producers, etc and NOT because he is talented enough to warrent it ... it is because he sells and he sells big to a large audience, an audience whom they know will appeal to their parents to buy any merchandise going its a massive gold mine money making plan. Once JB's fans are old enough to have their own sustantial incomes, they will think twice about laying out huge amounts of Money for anything with JB on ..... We may get annoyed with them linking JB with MJ where ever they see an oppertunity .. ie his album Believe, the playing of man in the mirror etc .... but the faces behind the scenes holding the contracts, purse strings etc are laughing hysterically all the way to the bank while JB's main audience are gullable young girls. They will grow up soon and the gravy train that is JB'S sucess will also be deraild ... Just my opinion  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

LMFAO!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
:) Looking at it that way, it might be a subtle diss indeed.
Hey Sim where are you, please I need your support in what I am gonna say: why the heck every time Oprah talks about MJ is wearing yellow or purple clothes? It sounds very hoaxy to me and so near to the BAM, please guys don't take this vid seriously I would never think Justin would accept Oprah's words as he knows Michael is the greatest entertainer of all time.
+1

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

I have to disagree i dont think JB has any idea nor is he in on the hoax ... he just has very very good PR agents, producers, etc and NOT because he is talented enough to warrent it ... it is because he sells and he sells big to a large audience, an audience whom they know will appeal to their parents to buy any merchandise going its a massive gold mine money making plan. Once JB's fans are old enough to have their own sustantial incomes, they will think twice about laying out huge amounts of Money for anything with JB on ..... We may get annoyed with them linking JB with MJ where ever they see an oppertunity .. ie his album Believe, the playing of man in the mirror etc .... but the faces behind the scenes holding the contracts, purse strings etc are laughing hysterically all the way to the bank while JB's main audience are gullable young girls. They will grow up soon and the gravy train that is JB'S sucess will also be deraild ... Just my opinion  :)

First of all: reread my post again please, I am saying he might be in on it or he might not be in on it however magnates who run the music industry might be in on it.
Second: let teens get crazy about whoever they want and their parents to spent money in whatever they want, I love Michael Jackson and I think he is "UNIQUE" but there is still a life out of him and JB doesn't deserve to be crucified and scrutinized the way he is being on this forum only because he "LOVES" Michael Jackson and "MEDIA" likes to always make a comparison between them. JB won't probably be the best singer nor the best dancer but he has a magnet undoubtedly to teens, he has a sweet face and a special charm (swag lol) that makes them become crazy, what's the problem here?. I can't really find it  :confused:
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:49:05 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys...I'm no fan of the big O either....but @scorpion....please keep it civil. We have many teens who read here.
  Thanks.....your friendly moderator over and out.

Then remove  these :images: & :WTF:. not for teens and quote everyone's alike comments and not just mine.
Friendly suggestion.

I think it was the "go F y B" that RK meant, not the icon.

I also don't think we need to tear down JB. I'm no fan of his but I don't understand the hate for this kid. He seems perfectly harmless to me and if young people appreciate his messages of love and positivism, good on him and the better off we will all be for it. We could use more artists like this.

And I believe if not appropriate for teens then EVERYTHING IS not appropr. INCLUDING ICONS, not just single expression  made by scorp because when others do it is ok. But I don't give a f............... 
 Hate goes to double faced Oprah not to Justin and, yes, MJ can not comparable to some Justin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I do not dislike JB, what bothers me is his insistence on imitating MJ, his steps, when taken crotch ... do not like it, I accept that maybe MJ is a isnpiracion for, but please JB, not imitate him more, find your own style. On Oprah, better close my mouth.  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I do not dislike JB, what bothers me is his insistence on imitating MJ, his steps, when taken crotch ... do not like it, I accept that maybe MJ is a isnpiracion for, but please JB, not imitate him more, find your own style. On Oprah, better close my mouth.  :Pulling_hair:

Marum is Michael the only one that can grab his crotch? I mean come on!! there are many rappers who do that too and Justin imitates them too I see on Justin a more rapperish style than Michaelish style, really.

ps: I promise you I am not JB's manager but my head is hanging around to ask for some commission to him  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 06:56:28 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

If MJ never grabbed his crotch would anyone grab their crotch? Deep thoughts.

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions