I Dedicate this song to Michael !
December 27, 2009, 07:42:55 PM
Hi, everyone looking at is post ..I was thinking we all have songs Michael sang and it felt like he was singing it to us and we just smiled everytime we heard them , Well I was thinking we should do  the same for him , If he is still alive and we're almost certain he is watching this site , then we need to send him a message with our songs , I have always loved this song before he lift and now that he is missing I hear it and it saids everything Ifeel I wont to tell Him if he was standing in front of me , I hope everyone joins in and puts their song on here i would love to hear them too .  
                      Michael if your listening to this song I hope you see just how I feel in my heart , I truly do care , and pray your ok . I miss you , AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU !  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHAT EVER HAPPENS .. DON\'T LET GO OF MY HAND !!!!

Re: I Dedicate this song to Michael !
December 29, 2009, 01:33:50 PM
OK I chose Together Again by Janet Jackson because it says exactly what I feel even though Michael Jackson is not with us at the time I feel him through his music and I see his smile everywhere I go and I know he is smiling too MICHAEL I KNOW THAT WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN WE ARE HERE FOR YOU MICHAEL. I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOW FREE I would give everything I have to hold you and tell you how much WE love you and say that it's ok that we will go through this together...PLEASE MICHAEL COMEBACK AND DO IT FAST BECAUSE LIFE IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU WE MISS YOU!!!! DO IT FOR L.O.V.E <3

[youtube:28sp40es]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j4y9aObzA[/youtube:28sp40es]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I Dedicate this song to Michael !
December 29, 2009, 01:42:42 PM
Quote from: "MJsFan4Ever"
OK I chose Together Again by Janet Jackson because it says exactly what I feel even though Michael Jackson is not with us at the time I feel him through his music and I see his smile everywhere I go and I know he is smiling too MICHAEL I KNOW THAT WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN WE ARE HERE FOR YOU MICHAEL. I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOW FREE I would give everything I have to hold you and tell you how much WE love you and say that it's ok that we will go through this together...PLEASE MICHAEL COMEBACK AND DO IT FAST BECAUSE LIFE IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU WE MISS YOU!!!! DO IT FOR L.O.V.E <3

[youtube:2i5m87hq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j4y9aObzA[/youtube:2i5m87hq]

I woder If he is really aware of how much people love him :) I do hope he IS NOW
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions