Questions ...
December 03, 2012, 12:23:35 PM
Hello Everyone , 

I'm a newcomer in this website , I heard a lot about in on the net and how it is getting bigger day after day . So , here's the thing : I bear strong beliefs within me that Michael is still alive and that he is happy whenever he is right now . But in times like these I get  some doubts , and some questions that i've never thought of before arise .
So , instead of just roaming in here on a daily basis in an attempt to find answers to my questions , I decided to write you my questions in the hopes that you will come up with answers which will ease my pain :

1- If Michael had to protect himself by faking his own death , why did he engage so many people in the hoax .  ( Dave Dave , Lary King , The Jackson family , Kathy and Paris Hilton , KO, Conny , the people who are responsible for "Cirque de soleil" , the dancers - the camera men - the setters of TII ...etc )  .

2- Michael never wanted his children to be on the spotlight ,  he literally strived to protect them from people's eyes and all . How could he possibly allow them to drop out their masks ? Did you see how Paris is acting on twitter ? how rude she is to the fans , and how sarcastically she replies to them ?

3- If Conrad was just another part of Michael's game , why is he being jailed for four years ?

4 - I read somewhere in here that someone DID die on June 25th, but it wasn't Michael , then who was it ? Why couldn't it be just Michael using another one of his numerous doubles ? and how could close Michael's relatives mistake the real Mike for the fake double ? Am I going nuts ?

5- Okay , so I just heard an audio of Valder Beebe talking to Frank Cascio about Pearl Jr 's website in which she "claims" that she has investigated in Michael's "death" and that she found that he's still alive . Do you know what he said as an answer ? " Does she know where he is ? " It was as if Michael was just missing ! I really wanna know what u do think about it .

6- What if Michael DID actually fake his death but he did NOT intend to leave those clues and that we're only exaggerating because we want him back so bad ? What if he never wanted his fans to find out that he's still alive and that he just wanted us to believe that he's "dead" and move on .. (even though that we'll never be able to move on . )

7- and what is it with those Front and BACK stories ? I just don't get it !! Do you guys really suspect that it could be Michael ? I say it is just someone playing with our minds .. even though the threads about them couldn't le me sleep for more than four nights now . I am officially going out of my mind .

Thank you so much . I love you already =D  :bearhug:

(( PS : I didn't know where to post this , as I already sent the same questions to Souza but I wasn't really sure that she receives it . ))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: Questions ...
December 03, 2012, 12:52:59 PM
I'll answer what I can briefly (in bold) what my opinions are, but if this is keeping you up at night, start reading archives. You'll sleep better if you make sense of it for your own mind. "Roaming on a daily basis", at least initially, is required for any real comprehension of the information.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1- If Michael had to protect himself by faking his own death , why did he engage so many people in the hoax .  ( Dave Dave , Lary King , The Jackson family , Kathy and Paris Hilton , KO, Conny , the people who are responsible for "Cirque de soleil" , the dancers - the camera men - the setters of TII ...etc )  . My personal belief is that this is a side story, contrived, fiction plot that is supposed to parallel/hint at the movie Moonwalker and the Smooth Criminal short film. There are several side stories actively running in this hoax (murder mystery story, weak controlled worked to death MJ story, the hoax is just a movie story, MJ feared for his life story), I believe the game is to figure out which story is the truth. For example: the deaders get to chose from between the first two, and the hoaxers get to chose between the second two.

2- Michael never wanted his children to be on the spotlight ,  he literally strived to protect them from people's eyes and all . How could he possibly allow them to drop out their masks ? Did you see how Paris is acting on twitter ? how rude she is to the fans , and how sarcastically she replies to them ? I have not witnessed Paris being rude to fans so I cannot comment on this, but there were several statements MJ made in the last few years regarding "taking [his] children on stage" with him some day soon, that they wanted to be a part of his work, that they loved the attention of being celebrity. If MJ didn't want his children in the spotlight ever, I don't believe he would have made statements such as these. MJ also stated that he wanted to do TII now (then, in 2009) in part because his kids were now old enough to see what it is that he does -verbatim. Paris n Prince obviously want to be involved, Paris most of all. Blanket clearly does not. From where we sit, it looks like the kids that want to be involved are as involved as they chose to be, and when they chose to be.

3- If Conrad was just another part of Michael's game , why is he being jailed for four years ? There isn't any proof that he is in jail. He is not listed as an inmate at La County Jail.

4 - I read somewhere in here that someone DID die on June 25th, but it wasn't Michael , then who was it ? Why couldn't it be just Michael using another one of his numerous doubles ? and how could close Michael's relatives mistake the real Mike for the fake double ? Am I going nuts ? MJ's family has to be in on it, clearly, since many of them report seeing the body or interacting with the body (dressing it, kissing it, touching it, what have you), we agree, they would not be fooled by a dummy or double. Beyond that, members of MJ's family have been actively helping him by planting clues and hints in the media for 3.5 years.

5- Okay , so I just heard an audio of Valder Beebe talking to Frank Cascio about Pearl Jr 's website in which she "claims" that she has investigated in Michael's "death" and that she found that he's still alive . Do you know what he said as an answer ? " Does she know where he is ? " It was as if Michael was just missing ! I really wanna know what u do think about it . (I am not aware of this so I have no comment)

6- What if Michael DID actually fake his death but he did NOT intend to leave those clues and that we're only exaggerating because we want him back so bad ? What if he never wanted his fans to find out that he's still alive and that he just wanted us to believe that he's "dead" and move on .. (even though that we'll never be able to move on . ) If he wanted to be left in peace I believe he would have died in a quiet, private, respectable fashion. Additionally, the memorial/burial would have been devoid of suggestive clues (Liberian Girl would have been a big no-no), and I believe his family would respect his wishes and not say suggestive things like "It's just like a magic trick"/"watch the Illusionist"/"it'll all come out, the truth will prevail". Lastly, MJ had all the privacy he wanted after 2005, he disappeared into obscurity. He only returned to the spotlight, by choice, to kick off his TII "comeback" in spring of 2009.

7- and what is it with those Front and BACK stories ? I just don't get it !! Do you guys really suspect that it could be Michael ? I say it is just someone playing with our minds .. even though the threads about them couldn't le me sleep for more than four nights now . I am officially going out of my mind . Read all of back's old posts first and foremost. There are many screenshotted here and archived on the forum under forum sub-title "back's old posts". Then return if you still have questions.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 03, 2012, 10:31:13 PM
I'll try to answer. BTW, I can't say everybody else have complete answers with no questions on hoax. That's not true. A lot is still questionable.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Everyone , 

I'm a newcomer in this website , I heard a lot about in on the net and how it is getting bigger day after day . So , here's the thing : I bear strong beliefs within me that Michael is still alive and that he is happy whenever he is right now . But in times like these I get  some doubts , and some questions that i've never thought of before arise .
So , instead of just roaming in here on a daily basis in an attempt to find answers to my questions , I decided to write you my questions in the hopes that you will come up with answers which will ease my pain :

1- If Michael had to protect himself by faking his own death , why did he engage so many people in the hoax .  ( Dave Dave , Lary King , The Jackson family , Kathy and Paris Hilton , KO, Conny , the people who are responsible for "Cirque de soleil" , the dancers - the camera men - the setters of TII ...etc )  . I personally believe that, if hoax, then very little people involved, family and couple of key personas. I've never believed that all those are in hoax. Larry though maybe just suspects hoax. Not sure about Dave.

2- Michael never wanted his children to be on the spotlight ,  he literally strived to protect them from people's eyes and all . How could he possibly allow them to drop out their masks ? Did you see how Paris is acting on twitter ? how rude she is to the fans , and how sarcastically she replies to them ? Haven't noticed her rudeness. Though she is a teenager, can be eccentric. Sooner or later MJ would give them freedom, could not keep away forever as they grow older.Not unusual.

3- If Conrad was just another part of Michael's game , why is he being jailed for four years ? He crtainly is in jail. In my opinion because he tried to kill MJ, was hired to kill MJ which is why Michael must had to escape and fake his death. I have high degree of doubt he is in hoax. That said, he did not get enough what he really deserves. Which perhaps will be revealed and that's how the truth will prevail. Otherwise, I don't see other subject of truth that is going to prevail.This hoax must have serious ground other than illusionary spectacle

4 - I read somewhere in here that someone DID die on June 25th, but it wasn't Michael , then who was it ? Why couldn't it be just Michael using another one of his numerous doubles ? and how could close Michael's relatives mistake the real Mike for the fake double ? Am I going nuts ? Dead person, if real, could be one of MJ doubles or someone who just was wearing MJ disguise.Family is in hoax, hence, no problem with whoever was dead or dummy (not my option).

5- Okay , so I just heard an audio of Valder Beebe talking to Frank Cascio about Pearl Jr 's website in which she "claims" that she has investigated in Michael's "death" and that she found that he's still alive . Do you know what he said as an answer ? " Does she know where he is ? " It was as if Michael was just missing ! I really wanna know what u do think about it . She does not know where Michael is. But she investigates hoax by herself too and often reads this site.

6- What if Michael DID actually fake his death but he did NOT intend to leave those clues and that we're only exaggerating because we want him back so bad ? What if he never wanted his fans to find out that he's still alive and that he just wanted us to believe that he's "dead" and move on .. (even though that we'll never be able to move on . )  Hard to think that MJ did not want to leave clues. Those started from memorial, then funeral, then BAM scene in TII, then Jermain slip ups, sisters confusing where they were when MJ 'died, what he was wearing in casket,etc. Too odd to be nothing.

7- and what is it with those Front and BACK stories ? I just don't get it !! Do you guys really suspect that it could be Michael ? I say it is just someone playing with our minds .. even though the threads about them couldn't le me sleep for more than four nights now . I am officially going out of my mind . Not sure about Front, but if you read Back's posts, a lot of emotion and knowing facts; too obvious to be just a fan.

Thank you so much . I love you already =D  :bearhug:

Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 10:38:22 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

December 04, 2012, 10:48:42 AM
Bec and Scorpionchik thank you so much for your answers ,I surely missed a lot and have a lot of catching ups to fdo. Damn ! If only I registered in here when Front was a member  :-\ .

One last thing I noticed , why aren't you guys talking about the so called " Frank Cascio " ? have anyone in here read his book " My friend Michael " , there are a lot of hints in there !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 04, 2012, 10:57:23 AM
Hi Jowayria,
Welcome...  Front is still a member here. He posted last on the 29th of November in the TIAI thread 11-11-11. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I really enjoyed Frank's book  also.  I am sure there are threads about this book somewhere in our archives.
Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 11:03:24 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions