CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!

• 213 Replies

Online Andrea

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Andrea

CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!

• on: December 18, 2012, 07:01:40 PM
CONRAD MURRAY
I Want Out of Jail
STAT!!!

12/18/2012 3:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray wants out of the pokey immediately while he appeals his conviction ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

Murray -- who was found guilty of killing Michael Jackson -- has been in jail since he was convicted 13 months ago.

The Doc claims in the docs that he's not a flight risk ... partly because he has a small child who lives in L.A.  Murray also says he doesn't pose a danger to the community, and believes he was wrongly convicted.

Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned

Re: CONRAD MURRAY I Want Out of Jail STAT!!!

• on: December 18, 2012, 07:09:22 PM

Dr. Conrad Murray wants out of the pokey immediately while he appeals his conviction ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

Murray -- who was found guilty of killing Michael Jackson -- has been in jail since he was convicted 13 months ago.

The Doc claims in the docs that he's not a flight risk ... partly because he has a small child who lives in L.A.  Murray also says he doesn't pose a danger to the community, and believes he was wrongly convicted.

Dr. Murray has tried this before and was shut down, but he's entitled to make his case for freedom once again.

Interesting wording - case for freedom.   Seems like a clue (and a HOPEFUL one at that!!!) to me!  I particularly like the IMMEDIATELY! 

Offline julia142

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by julia142

• on: December 18, 2012, 07:17:51 PM

Interesting wording - case for freedom.   Seems like a clue (and a HOPEFUL one at that!!!) to me!  I particularly like the IMMEDIATELY!

Will he go out on time for Christmas?????!!!!!!!!  ;D

Offline Adi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Adi

• on: December 18, 2012, 07:26:03 PM

Maybe Dr M is going to make his case for freedom by showing that Michael Jackson isn't dead?

....should be pretty straight forward from there on to get out of jail STAT   :LolLolLolLol:

:icon_mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:26:40 PM by Adi »

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: December 18, 2012, 07:27:54 PM
Off-topic, but is that really called my attention  this news.

The man who infiltrated into the email of Scarlett Johansson and published photos of the actress naked was sentenced this Tuesday in Los Angeles, United States, to 10 years in prison, as reported by the Los Angeles Times

http://america.infobae.com/notas/63339-Condenado-a-10-anos-por-las-fotos-de-Scarlett-Johansson

And a man who allegedly  for the society  murderer to MJ, is sentenced to 4 years ... " justice " :confused:

Offline marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
    • Show only replies by marumjj

• on: December 18, 2012, 07:56:08 PM

The man who infiltrated into the email of Scarlett Johansson and published photos of the actress naked was sentenced this Tuesday in Los Angeles, United States, to 10 years in prison, as reported by the Los Angeles Times

http://america.infobae.com/notas/63339-Condenado-a-10-anos-por-las-fotos-de-Scarlett-Johansson

And a man who allegedly  for the society  murderer to MJ, is sentenced to 4 years ... " justice " :confused:

Paula, fictional and real justice justice, the difference could be a BAM  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
    • Show only replies by SimPattyK

• on: December 18, 2012, 08:34:21 PM
ROFL !  :thjajaja121: If I had saved a penny for the number of times I said I LOVE THIS HOAX I would be rich now  :thjajaja121:

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: December 18, 2012, 08:37:32 PM

Paula, fictional and real justice justice, the difference could be a BAM  :LolLolLolLol:

Yes, but we know  we, not the rest of the world :LolLolLolLol:

Offline marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
    • Show only replies by marumjj

• on: December 18, 2012, 08:39:37 PM

Yes, but we know  we, not the rest of the world :LolLolLolLol:

correct   :bowdown:

Offline Loveunited

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Loveunited

• on: December 18, 2012, 10:30:02 PM
Info re proceedings in Murray Court: (haven't verified yet):  Best read from bottom up....
From retweets :

"Michael McParland‏@MMcParland

#conradmurray The Court then phoned Deputy Attorney General, Victoria Wilson: any objection to the bail motion to be filed by 31.12. 2012.

3hMichael McParland‏@MMcParland

#conradmurray Alternatively if letting him out because he promised to be a good boy wouldn't work, he asked for reasonable bail.

#conradmurray In this motion, Murray asked that he be released on his "own recognisance" pending appeal, ie he'll be good and show up. Yes!

#conradmurray The First thing Murray's lawyers did was file a bail motion. Careful: a bail motion can be confused with a bowel motion.

#conradmurray But instead of filing the Appeal Brief as the Court ordered Murray's lawyers did two things today.

#conradmurray So given that the final date for the brief was also the same day as the End of the World, you might think he'd file on time.

#conradmurray Without the Appeal Brief being filed in time, Murray's appeal would be dismissed. No brief: no appeal.

#conradmurray The Appeal Brief is the written document that sets out the grounds on which Murray will claim is conviction was wrong.

#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted.

#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray's lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief.

It's been a very busy day for #conradmurray at the California Appeals Court. #michaeljackson

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
    • Show only replies by Snoopy71

• on: December 18, 2012, 10:45:44 PM
Info re proceedings in Murray Court: (haven't verified yet):  Best read from bottom up....
From retweets :

[...]

#conradmurray

So given that the final date for the brief was also the same day as the End of the World, you might think he'd file on time.

[...]

:abouttime:     :thjajaja121:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:47:10 PM by Snoopy71 »

Offline julia142

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by julia142

• on: December 18, 2012, 11:01:34 PM
From retweets :

"Michael McParland‏@MMcParland

#conradmurray The Court then phoned Deputy Attorney General, Victoria Wilson: any objection to the bail motion to be filed by 31.12. 2012.

#conradmurray Alternatively if letting him out because he promised to be a good boy wouldn't work, he asked for reasonable bail.

#conradmurray In this motion, Murray asked that he be released on his "own recognisance" pending appeal, ie he'll be good and show up. Yes!

#conradmurray The First thing Murray's lawyers did was file a bail motion. Careful: a bail motion can be confused with a bowel motion.

#conradmurray But instead of filing the Appeal Brief as the Court ordered Murray's lawyers did two things today.

#conradmurray So given that the final date for the brief was also the same day as the End of the World, you might think he'd file on time.

#conradmurray Without the Appeal Brief being filed in time, Murray's appeal would be dismissed. No brief: no appeal.

#conradmurray The Appeal Brief is the written document that sets out the grounds on which Murray will claim is conviction was wrong.

#conradmurray The Court made it clear in October that no further extensions of time for filing that Appeal brief would be granted.

#conradmurray In October, the Appeals Court granted Murray's lawyer a final extension until Friday 21 December to file his appeal brief.

It's been a very busy day for #conradmurray at the California Appeals Court. #michaeljackson

Wow!!! Thanks a lot for these precious infos!  :)

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
    • Show only replies by GINAFELICIA

• on: December 19, 2012, 06:26:21 AM
He wants out of jail immediately?
I want Michael back immediately!

edit: but this isn't going to happen :(
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 06:27:35 AM by GINAFELICIA »

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver

• on: December 19, 2012, 10:44:25 AM

Maybe Dr M is going to make his case for freedom by showing that Michael Jackson isn't dead?

....should be pretty straight forward from there on to get out of jail STAT   :LolLolLolLol:

:icon_mrgreen:

I like :)

I am innocent and I can prove it. entré Michael Jackson
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline Jos

• Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by Jos

• on: December 19, 2012, 10:46:10 AM
 :thjajaja121:
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned

• on: December 19, 2012, 12:15:48 PM

OR, he rips off his mask.

Offline Jowayria

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Jowayria

• on: December 19, 2012, 02:28:43 PM

God ! I was thinking the very same thing . It could be true , you know ! :icon_eek:
 Nothing is really impossible when it comes to Michael , the Master of Illusion as Front put it !

love

Offline katy (MJFAN7)

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by katy (MJFAN7)

• on: December 19, 2012, 03:46:54 PM
"wrongly convicted"... yup yup MJ didnt die :fresse:

أملي هو فيكم.

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver

• on: December 19, 2012, 03:50:58 PM

Yeah that's another one of my favourites...
(Fantasies that is :icon_e_wink: )
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline mjj58

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjj58

• on: December 19, 2012, 05:34:15 PM
I just wanted your opinion on something guys. I don't feel that MJ is gone. But what does Murray get for sitting in jail all this time?

Offline mjj58

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjj58

• on: December 19, 2012, 05:37:37 PM
I don't feel MJ is gone. But what does Murray get for sitting in jail all this time?

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
    • Show only replies by Snoopy71

• on: December 19, 2012, 06:16:33 PM
I just wanted your opinion on something guys. I don't feel that MJ is gone. But what does Murray get for sitting in jail all this time?

Who's to say he isn't guilty?  The crime was "alleged" to be against Michael Jackson, but who's to say there wasn't an actual crime?

Perhaps this was part of the "agreement" between Murray and Michael.

Some people go to jail to eliminate debts (unpaid taxes, child support etc)

Some people go to jail to bring awareness to civil rights, human rights, social reform etc...(Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., Mandela, etc...)

There are tons of reasons to go to jail for a "crime" when there was "no crime".

Whatever the reason, I'm sure Murray knew well in advance what was required.

....remember, Murray was to make $150,000 a month while working for Michael....multiply that by 3 years and that is a lot of $$$ Not to mention what other perks he may be getting----> (back child support paid, house paid, back taxes, whatever....)

...all to sit in jail for 1 year? Heck, I'd take that deal! (especially if it was going to be known you were innocent when all is said and done!)

I'm just speculating of course, but it could be possible he had a lot to gain.

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: December 19, 2012, 07:44:32 PM
ROFL !  :thjajaja121: If I had saved a penny for the number of times I said I LOVE THIS HOAX I would be rich now  :thjajaja121:

Great Sim...as always !!!  :bearhug: :icon_razz:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline pepper

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by pepper

• on: December 19, 2012, 10:37:58 PM
Have we seen this pic of Murray before?

Online Andrea

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Andrea

• on: December 19, 2012, 10:58:43 PM
Have we seen this pic of Murray before?

Dr Murray was apparently in NYC in March 2011 and just so happened to run into TMZ there.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=18335