emulik

Re: TIAI December 27
December 27, 2012, 08:58:03 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I must confess I didn't quite understand what is that all about.
You guys did?

So Murray had to file a brief by December 21 and he didn't. But he still has 15 days to do it.
Extra time.
Do we have to take this at face value or is it a symbol for the BAM, that Mike will take himself some extra time? 15 days maybe...or so....

What do you think?
Gina, those are exactly my feelings about it! maybe little whisper between the lines that Michael needs extra time...we will see.
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:58:34 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

paula-c

December 27, 2012, 09:12:28 AM

So Murray had to file a brief by December 21 and he didn't. But he still has 15 days to do it.

My understanding also. But why didn't Murray filed that brief on the 12.21 at the latest ? Also, even if he had done that on the 21 and he'd had succeeded - meaning that he'd be free - the possible BAM wouldn't have fit in TS's deadline.

and the plot gets complicated of being certain this news.

Jackson's mother and three children are suing AEG, the promotion company they say hired Murray and supervised Murray's care of Jackson as he prepared for comeback concerts in London in summer 2009. Murray is expected to be a witness in the wrongful death trial scheduled for next April.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

December 27, 2012, 09:33:46 AM
Michael McParland: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Taking to Sky News, barrister Michael McParland believed that Mr Alvarez’s evidence was very strong for the case.

He said: “This was the first evidence that actually connects propofol to the death of Michael Jackson.

“The defence’s case is that it was not Dr Murray who administered it but Jackson himself.

“What the prosecution are trying to suggest is that Murray put a propofol bottle into the saline bag to leave it there as a running drug drip into Jackson’s left leg.

“If that is correct, it is very damning evidence. Propofol should never be administered out of hospital and certainly not out of constant monitoring.”

hmmm interesting those tweets, i think investigations on many levels are still running, there's more to it, more crucial evidence is coming ...i think. Justice requires time :judge-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

gwynned

December 27, 2012, 09:46:11 AM
About Michael McParland

Michael is well known to the wider public for the last 15 years through his awarding-winning expert legal commentaries on Sky News, as well as on the BBC, ITV, CNN and other television and radio stations in the UK and abroad. These include his live-trial commentaries of Dr Conrard Murray over the death of Michael Jackson (2011), the Bush-Gore Election cases (2000), the Clinton impreachment (1988) and the trial and appeal of Louise Woodward (1997-1998) as well as other shows.

Now, if he is a lawyer and witnessed the 'trial' and didn't jump up and say  :WTF: , he is either an idiot or in on the hoax.  I found the other two cases interesting as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 27, 2012, 10:09:29 AM
Very interesting indeed, thanks TS.

I wonder if the Appeal Brief has anything to do with "alleged victim...alleged date".

This is my understanding of those tweets - Murray missed his deadline (12/21/12) to appeal, he ran out of time but his lawyer is exploiting the rules so he can still appeal.  But nobody knows exactly what he's appealing which is unusual.

@gwynned - he (McParland) may not be in on the hoax but he could be and should be suspicious of it, that's sort of how his tweets read to me.
Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:10:28 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 27, 2012, 10:30:48 AM
 Strong evidence of Alvarez?, i would say contradictory if we look at some things that were said in the trial

Michael Jackson’s Bodyguard’s Fingerprints Not on Saline Bag

The fingerprints of Michael Jackson’s bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez, are not on a saline bag that he testified to removing from an IV stand at Dr. Conrad Murray’s request, ABC News has learned.

ABC News

The news could be trouble for prosecutors in Murray’s manslaughter trial. Prosecutors say that Murray was reckless in his care of Jackson and when it became clear that Jackson was in cardiac arrest, Murray took steps to cover up his alleged wrongdoing.
Alvarez told jurors last week that Murray asked him to remove vials of propofol and a saline bag hanging on an IV stand during the time that they were waiting for first responders to arrive to Jackson’s rented mansion.
“I thought we were packing, getting ready to go to the hospital,” Alvarez testified on Sept. 29.  “I recall that while I was detaching it [the saline bag] from the IV stand, the bag was at my eye level.  I was able to notice that there was a bottle inside this bag.”

lvarez’s fingerprints were not on any vials either, sources told ABC News.
Alvarez said the bottle appeared to have a milky, white substance in it. Propofol, a powerful anesthetic, is sometimes referred to as “milk” by addicts.  Jackson, 50, died of a drug overdose of propofol on June 25, 2009 after a night of rehearsing for a grueling 50-night comeback tour dubbed “This Is It.”
During cross-examination last week, defense attorneys tried to chip away at Alvarez’s claims that he had moved vials and a saline bag for Murray. Defense attorneys repeatedly questioned the bodyguard about why he never mentioned packing the vials and IV bag to police on the day Jackson died, but instead waited nearly two months to tell law enforcement.
 Alvarez testified that news reports about the milky propofol sparked his memory and made him tell law enforcement.
In addition to the lack of Alvarez’s fingerprints on the saline bag and vials, ABC News has also learned from sources close to the investigation that Michael Jackson’s fingerprints were not on any of the vials of propofol found on Murray or in Jackson’s bedroom.  The defense has claimed that Jackson himself took a lethal dose of propofol and another sedative without Murray’s knowledge on the day he died.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 27, 2012, 03:00:16 PM
If TS is bringing this to our attention it probably means that BAM is connected to Murray's appeal. They didn’t file the brief by the deadline because maybe more time was needed? ... so they are taking advantage of this 15 days gap to do it. Just speculation, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 27, 2012, 03:17:56 PM
So....TS_comments......18 tweets about Murray? Interesting...makes this picture a little foretelling:

I am also interested in what is underlined specifically...let's read just those (they are listed in sets...from the individual tweet):

Notice of Appeal
filed over a year ago
unusual
court not to know his appeal grounds

Brief
grounds on which Murray will claim [h]is conviction was wrong  ...............(why the [h] ?)

final
Friday 21 December
brief

no further extensions of time
brief

bail motion

exactly
not be allowed

extension
Brief

extend time
brief
denied

We don't know formally what he's actually appealing yet

apart from exceptional, new evidence cases

No appeal brief
21st

but they're exploiting the rules

brief
gap!

Murray will still appeal
gap

unless

no further extensions

15 day+gap
unless
brief
dismissed

one dose of extra time

*This next set of underlined words is from the very bottom note about 2012 California Rules of Court:

fails
timely file
brief
clerk must promptly notify the party
brief must be filed within 15 days after the notice is mailed
dismiss the appeal

To me it just reads easier....almost like TS_comments is just plain telling us Murray will appeal, that there are deadlines in place etc......
anyone gather anything else.......
the one that says, "....we don't know exactly what he's appealing" is interesting......what else could Murray appeal anyways?  The size of his cell?  :icon_lol:

Anyways......this was just a brain exercise....hope you are all having a great week!
Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 27, 2012, 03:41:32 PM
Thanks TS, interesting tweets I_deed !

It seems like the next episode of the Conrad Murray trial is about to start soon.  Will it be televised ?  Will the media be all over it ?   

During the trial I had visions of Conrad Murray taking his mask off and everyone being shocked !   It seems like something shocking may happen at the appeal ? 

"Keep Your Head Up" because we're going "Hollywood Tonight" to reveal what's "Behind the Mask".   

:th_bravo:                   

Unless, I'm just dreaming   :icon_geek:

Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 03:46:12 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Love4Michael

December 27, 2012, 04:25:11 PM

It seems like the next episode of the Conrad Murray trial is about to start soon.  Will it be televised ?  Will the media be all over it ?   

During the trial I had visions of Conrad Murray taking his mask off and everyone being shocked !   It seems like something shocking may happen at the appeal ? 

"Keep Your Head Up" because we're going "Hollywood Tonight" to reveal what's "Behind the Mask".   

Interesting concept DWA.  If/When we do see CM again next...nobody would think twice if he looked a bit different given all the stories in the rags about the toll his "incarceration" has taken on the poor soul.  I doubted that CM was actually Michael during the lead up and the trial...but maybe for his next public appearance he will be...and will make the big reveal...lol.  That kind of revelation would cause some jaws to drop now wouldn't it?  It's just an odd thought that ran through my head when I read your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

MJonmind

December 27, 2012, 04:45:43 PM
So....TS_comments......18 tweets about Murray? Interesting...makes this picture a little foretelling:

Wish, good catch!
DWA, you and me both! :icon_lol:

Paula, good thought on Alverez. Though we had the official trial, there were still so many unanswered questions and things not even explored properly. So perhaps this CM appeal and AEG trial will be the second round. This is going to be a great year, and I'm looking forward to it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
December 27, 2012, 05:39:57 PM
@Wishy: I loved your selection of all the underlined words in TS's post.
Some seem to fit into a clear message...others are just random...
It's good you took them out like that, who knows maybe we will be able to make something out of them after some time if we receive more "pieces' of the puzzle.
I got accustomed with Front and TS posts now... Most often we don't understand them until some time passes and other clues are dropped!
I didn't even think to count those twits!! you're right , it's interesting how we have again number 18 showing up in relation to Murray!!  :icon_e_wink: That is NO coincidence!!

Interesting concept DWA.  If/When we do see CM again next...nobody would think twice if he looked a bit different given all the stories in the rags about the toll his "incarceration" has taken on the poor soul.  I doubted that CM was actually Michael during the lead up and the trial...but maybe for his next public appearance he will be...and will make the big reveal...lol.  That kind of revelation would cause some jaws to drop now wouldn't it?  It's just an odd thought that ran through my head when I read your post.
WoW! great scenario you guys have here! please continue!! I wish it would prove true!!  :icon_bounce:
that would be awesome for MJ to appear from behind Murray's mask during a live trial!!  :affraid: The whole world would explode!!!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love4Michael

December 27, 2012, 06:10:41 PM
Thanks Sim...but it could be that I just watched too many episodes of Perry Mason when I was young.  There was always a shocker from on the witness stand in the end...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 27, 2012, 06:20:12 PM
 :LolLolLolLol:  You guys are so funny.  This is fun. Those are just some of the things that go through my mind after watching all this time.  Doesn't it seem like something BIG or important may happen during Murray's appeal ?  There's also the trial with AEG.   
@Sim, You want us to continue this scenario.  IDK, nothing pops into my head right now except that a lot of things could come out at the appeal.  Only the hoax doctor knows and it does seem like the plan is under control !  I'll just stay in the waiting room and "keep watchin". 

Love You All   :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 27, 2012, 07:15:22 PM
Hello TS! If you did it hard! Your post definitely has a great message to decipher. Could say that the date remains firm BAM? or conversely, if the appeal is approved should expect a brief extension of time?
OK we will take a brief extension of time to understand, for now'm scratching my head  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions