I am tired of this and DONE!
January 01, 2013, 04:30:18 PM
I am tired of these false dates.

July 13, 2012
December 21, 2012
December 25, 2012
January 1, 2013

Now some people say its in October, 2013.

Are you serious?! I am not trying to be selfish, but after every BAM date which has turned out to be false, my belief in his return has gone down, and there is very little left of it now.

Why give false hope if these dates will be false anyways. I have already lost faith in TS and all the stuff he said.

Anyways, this thread is not about how I have lost all my faith, but I just want to say that my belief MJ's return is just about gone.

This thread is only to call out all those who have set these dates on which we believe and at the end, nothing happens. The biggest one is TS, who I believed and trusted. I guess if this hoax conspiracy has taught me anything, its to never trust anyone...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: I am tired of this and DONE!
January 01, 2013, 04:41:27 PM
That's probably not a lesson wasted.

TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
January 01, 2013, 04:58:31 PM
Sorry to hear that you've let go, TS failed, but it has to do with the faith of your own heart, faith in MJ.
if that is what you mean  :icon_question:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 05:07:02 PM
sometimes you can't trust an anonymous source, i never trusted TS...Im not surprised mj didn't bam like TS said he would by the first of this year. He's officially fake in my book. I know mj is alive, and he will comeback when hes ready!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2013, 05:18:17 PM
When you first "discovered " this website , did you know that someone with the nickname of TS/Front existed back then ? In such dark moments , I tend to remind myself of the reasons why I believed in the first place . You know that it wasn't TS ( whoever he is ) who brought you here , it was your faith , you rationality , your own belief that something was fishy about Michael's "death" .
We often forget that the hoax isn't about us losing or having hope in it . It is about the things we're willing to sacrifice when all of our doubts  turn out to be "factual" ..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This thread is only to call out all those who have set these dates on which we believe and at the end, nothing happens. The biggest one is TS, who I believed and trusted. I guess if this hoax conspiracy has taught me anything, its to never trust anyone...

This reminds of an interview wherein Michael about the lessons he learned the hard way , and he answered "Not to trust anybody  " 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i92rA5OsgaY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 01, 2013, 05:28:04 PM
It's a good advice not to trust anybody, but in some circumstances some people just seem very trustworthy.

What can we lose than self-respect here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 01, 2013, 05:45:18 PM
I don't know you all but I can't trust anyone anymore and when I say anyone I am including family tweets/TS/Front/MJ's FB and so on.... I am really done too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

January 01, 2013, 05:50:50 PM
TS failed

Are you 100% sure of that? Are you even open to giving TS a right of reply?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 01, 2013, 06:00:45 PM
Lets just wait and see what happens. All those lessons, signs, come on they werent for nothing. Sorry for being positive, but I think we need to just hold our breath and wait instead of pigeon holing TS right away....

I may be wrong and he may be a huge fraud. But lets just wait. Its highly likely that there is more to his story.

TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with.

Proverbs.13:12 "Expectation postponed is making the heart sick"

The downside of hope is the disappointment when what is looked forward to with longing does not materialize. A person may be promised something, and there may be much expectation on this promise. However, if it does not materialize -- and particularly if one has already began to plan on this promise -- it can truly make one "sick."

We need to ride this wave and not put up the perimiters of this hoax (the dates etc) it is not up to us to write the conclusion of the story...

All the best to all. Please hang in there. I am sorry that this is so difficult for some. My heart goes out to you.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 01, 2013, 06:12:23 PM
Lets just wait and see what happens. All those lessons, signs, come on they werent for nothing. Sorry for being positive, but I think we need to just hold our breath and wait instead of pigeon holing TS right away....

I may be wrong and he may be a huge fraud. But lets just wait. Its highly likely that there is more to his story.

TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with.

The downside of hope is the disappointment when what is looked forward to with longing does not materialize. A person may be promised something, and there may be much expectation on this promise. However, if it does not materialize -- and particularly if one has already began to plan on this promise -- it can truly make one "sick."

We need to ride this wave and not put up the perimiters of this hoax (the dates etc) it is not up to us to write the conclusion of the story...

All the best to all. Please hang in there. I am sorry that this is so difficult for some. My heart goes out to you.

Don't be sorry for being positive that's a great virtue, thank you for your support and for being positive in dark moments.  :bearhug:
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:14:37 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

January 01, 2013, 06:14:27 PM

Exactly ... my thoughts too.

Is this a day of simmering?  :suspect:  idk just wait and see...yes true  "TS gave one date. As fo the other dates, they were made up by forum users. They are the ones whom you should have a gripe with."

I'm guilty of trying to figure out number patterns and significant dates by using TS and Front's posts ....
There are just too many coincidences.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 01, 2013, 06:28:41 PM

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :)

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :icon_e_wink:

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SMILE

Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:33:42 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jam4truth

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.
January 01, 2013, 06:43:07 PM

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :)

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :icon_e_wink:

----> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SMILE

Maybe we will get a TS message today and just in time. We'll see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 01, 2013, 06:53:11 PM
We have NO reason to doubt the BAM until in California it's still January the 1st.
TS was clear: hoax-plan is based on California time zone!

And even if, tomorrow comes and still no BAM, I think we should at least listen to what TS will have to say before condemning him. We owe this to him! For all the good things he has taught this all these years and for all the valid information he has given us all this time (which nobody was yet able to debunk ---> Numerology anyone?)

Put in balance: TS info all 3 years --VS-- TS wrong BAM date

If no BAM until midnight (California!), then my first thought would be that something must have happened and that there's gotta be a good explanation to it! I wouldn't become suspicious of TS only if what he has to say is not valid/strong enough for me to continue to have faith in this. Let's just wait and see... We've got nothing to lose , remember? We are winners anyway!
Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:53:37 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 01, 2013, 06:59:53 PM
That's probably not a lesson wasted.

TS_comments being a fake informer or not has no bearing on the hoax and MJ being alive. You've been signed up a long time, you ought to know that.

Hi Bec,
Is TS a troll? He seems a very educated man, but what I have read up to now nothing came true. Is he really an informant> So if he is a troll is front a troll too? Wow all these questions that goes through my mind.  No doubt in my mind Mj is dead, I know deep down in my soul he is alive. I wonder if he will come back at all. If someone fakes his death it's to escape from this chaotic world not to come back into it. I would like to hear more of your imput Bec. Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions