Dallas 2012 and Mj autopsy
January 04, 2013, 03:25:35 PM
Well I didn't want to post this but after thinking again and again I thought that it was time to see what other think  :LolLolLolLol: .To me this is very out of place, especially after all we went true after 2009.For some time I'm in Italy now,in a very small town were at evening is nothing better to do than watch the damm Tv ,lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!! Before I had this computer and some internet :Crash: ,I had watched the new Dallas film at the end of last year.At one poit of the film,after some episodes,Sue Ellen was talking with a coroner about some autopsies he had done in the past and how come all his patients ended up dead,lol. :icon_eek: .The Surprise was that one of them was none other than Michael Jackson   :icon_geek: !!!!! She was trying to bribe him so that she could be a governor of Texas.In the next week when I wanted to see the next episode,the film was gone,nowhere to find lol  :icon_rolleyes: and more of that after a short time(some weeks) Larry Hagman died  :( .
Now what in the heck has to do Dallas film with Michael Jackson autopsy  :suspect:   :WTF: ????????
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:31:41 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Dallas 2012 and Mj autopsy
January 04, 2013, 04:51:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I didn't want to post this but after thinking again and again I thought that it was time to see what other think  :LolLolLolLol: .To me this is very out of place, especially after all we went true after 2009.For some time I'm in Italy now,in a very small town were at evening is nothing better to do than watch the damm Tv ,lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!! Before I had this computer and some internet :Crash: ,I had watched the new Dallas film at the end of last year.At one poit of the film,after some episodes,Sue Ellen was talking with a coroner about some autopsies he had done in the past and how come all his patients ended up dead,lol. :icon_eek: .The Surprise was that one of them was none other than Michael Jackson   :icon_geek: !!!!! She was trying to bribe him so that she could be a governor of Texas.In the next week when I wanted to see the next episode,the film was gone,nowhere to find lol  :icon_rolleyes: and more of that after a short time(some weeks) Larry Hagman died  :( .
Now what in the heck has to do Dallas film with Michael Jackson autopsy  :suspect:   :WTF: ????????

Hi,
I remember that episode, when I heard it I remained with my mouth opened. Since then I am trying to figure out what is the comparison, couldn't find anything. I think they removed dallas since Larry Hagman died. I say if it is really important it will come out. Thank you for sharing this, as I can see I am not the only one lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 04, 2013, 06:11:16 PM
Yes, that's strange, what has Dallas got to do with MJ? I haven't seen the episodes.

I found something about it, don't know if it clears something :icon_e_confused::

They’re heading into the home stretch for the premiere season of Dallas, the TNT cable network’s ambitious reboot of the phenomenally popular prime-time soap opera. Once again, we’re offering a day-after recap of Wednesday evening’s episode. But be forewarned: As usual, this summary is stuffed with spoilers.

If you missed Wednesday’s airing of Episode No. 8 – “No Good Deed” -- here are the Top 5 things you need to know before you tune in next week.

BUSTED: Even after being arrested and charged with the murder of the faux Marta Del Sol (a.k.a. Veronica Martinez), John Ross is reluctant to tell Elena the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth because he’s reluctant to admit that (a) he had a brief but steamy affair with the deceased, and (b) he hasn’t been entirely truthful about his role in the sale of Southfork. On the other hand, he’s a bit more forthcoming with his mother, Sue Ellen, who’s determined to use her political connections to free her son. And John Ross is entirely too candid with Vincente the Venezuelan, the soft-spoken scoundrel who holds the lien on Southfork. Even though he’s in no position to demand anything, John Ross insists that Vincente turn over the video that the bad guy’s henchman obviously seized at the scene of the crime. (Said video, of course, will prove Marta/Veronica was still alive when John Ross left her apartment.)

BEATEN: In earlier episodes, there have been indications here and there that, for all his bold talk and aggressive manner, John Ross isn’t exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Even so, nothing he’s ever done has suggested he has a fully functioning death wish. That is, not until now. If Vincente doesn’t come across with the video, John Ross threatens, he’ll expose the scam that allowed Vincente and Marta/Veronica to buy Southfork from a credulous Bobby. This is a big mistake. A few scenes later, two other inmates brutally beat John Ross, and warn him that if he implicates Vincente in any illegal activity, there’ll be even worse brutality in the offing. And John Ross won’t be the only once who’ll get hurt.

BLACKMAILED:  John Ross winds up in the hospital, where – while he’s unconscious – he’s briefly visited by an atypically subdued J.R., who actually appears concerned about his son and even a tad remorseful for getting him involved with Vincente. For Sue Ellen, it’s clear that a desperate situation calls for drastic measures. She visits the medical examiner in charge of the autopsy of Marta/Veronica, and suggests that if he rules the death was a suicide, he might get a cushy job after Sue Ellen is elected governor. When that doesn’t work, Sue Ellen pulls out the heavy artillery: “You’ve been writing more prescriptions than Michael Jackson’s doctor,” she says, noting that such excessive prescribing looks pretty dang suspicious for a medical examiner, since all of his patients are, well, you know, dead.

BARGAINED: Looks like Christopher has made a major breakthrough with his alternative-energy technology: A representative from Exxon-Mobil drops buy with a serious offer to buy exclusive rights to whatever he’s developed. But Christopher brushes aside the proposal, claiming that he wants to retain all rights for Ewing Alternative Energy. But then some bad things happen. First, Vincente the Venezuelan – OK, his real name is Vincente Cano -- drops by Southfork to inform Bobby that if he and his associates don’t start getting oil from John Ross’ drilling site, Vincente will lay claim to the family ranch. Vincente is predictably upset when Bobby tells him all about that pesky mineral-rights trust that will prevent any drilling on Southfork. Bobby in turn is upset when he learns about the major beatdown inflicted upon John Ross. And Christopher is very upset when he hears his father may allow drilling to resume at Southfork in order to insure that John Ross isn’t killed by Vincente’s minions. So John Ross makes Vincente an offer he can’t – and doesn’t – refuse: If he’ll agree to stop pestering the Ewing family – and, by the way, turn over the video that will exonerate John Ross – Vincente can have exclusive rights in Venezuela for the clean energy technology (which Christopher claims, and Vincente believes, ultimately will prove more valuable than a dozen Southfork drilling sites). Then some good things happen: The video is “discovered” by investigators, John Ross is freed, and most of the Ewings are happily reunited at the family ranch. (No sign of J.R., though.) Unfortunately, Sue Ellen feels really, really bad about blackmailing the medical examiner, especially since the strong-arming wasn’t necessary. And she feels even worse when the ME tells her that (a) Marta/Veronica actually was killed, and (b) because he proclaimed the death was a suicide, the killers will never be brought to justice.

BAMBOOZLED: Christopher is ready to take responsibility for Rebecca’s pregnancy. (As we learned last week: She’s carrying twins.) But he’s not ready to forgive and forget and reunite with his estranged wife. Naturally, Rebecca is disappointed – but that’s not the worst news she gets in Episode No. 8. Tommy returns to her apartment to demand that she help him find a way to make money off Christopher’s clean-energy technology. When she refuses, he reminds her that… well, they aren’t linked quite the way they’ve been pretending to be. Or as he puts it: “Are you so deep in this lie that you still think we’re brother and sister?”

“No Good Deed’s” most heartbreaking moment belongs to Sue Ellen, who musters the courage to bribe the medical examiner, only to discover her ethical lapse was for nothing. I can’t help but feel sorry for her when she stands at John Ross’s bedside and proudly predicts Marta’s death will be ruled a suicide, only to learn the charges against her son have been dropped because new evidence has emerged clearing him. It’s tragic stuff, but isn’t it nice to see Ann provide Sue Ellen with so much support and comfort throughout her ordeal?

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

January 04, 2013, 06:36:20 PM
did i hear something that pam was supposed to show back up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 04, 2013, 09:02:25 PM
Hello @applehead250609 ! I'm glad to see you back on the forum!

I also loved Dallas and was so happy with this 2012-new series. So saddened by Larry Hagman's death !  :icon_e_sad: That film would never be the same without him, he was emblematic for Dallas.

I think I missed the part where they talk about Michael and the autopsy!  :icon_eek: I was stunned to read what you wrote  :icon_eek: it's indeed EERY that they should mention him like that .... in a funny context...and for what purpose?

You know, I've been thinking...and thinking... and the only explanation/connection that I could find between the hoax and the reference in the film (MJ autopsy), was Priscilla Presley and what could be ONE more parallel to ELVIS!
I know it seems a "long shot" , but bare with me for a moment...

Here's my line of thoughts:

1. Dallas (debuted on April 1978) - filming location: - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Pilot Season was shot entirely on location in Dallas, Texas, and at the Cloyce Box Ranch in Frisco, Texas. Later, most interiors for the show were shot at the MGM studios in Hollywood, with some exteriors being shot at the Southfork Ranch in Parker, Texas, and other sections of Dallas. For seasons 13, rising production costs led to all filming being relocated to California. Typically the cast and crew would spend six to eight weeks filming on-location sequences in the Dallas area during the summer prior to the season, then film the remainder of the season in the Los Angeles area; less than half of the episodes in a given season had on-location sequences filmed in Dallas. MGM built a full-size replica of the Southfork Ranch backyard and pool on one of its soundstages, allowing for filming of "location" shots during the latter part of the season.

2. Background: Orion was first known as the "Orion Pictures Company", that was first started in March 1978 as a joint between Warner Bros. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pictures and three former executives of United Artists: Arthur B. Krim, Eric Pleskow, and Robert S. Benjamin. Orion's theatrical distribution business was initially ran through Warner Bros. Pictures under Warner Communications (now "Time Warner") for a while. In 1982, Orion bought Filmways, Inc., after Orion was unhappy with distribution agreements with Warner Communications in the end of 1981. In June 1982, Filmways announced that its name would reincorporate as "Orion Pictures Corporation". In 1983, Orion introduced You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as Orion's art-house division. Orion did very well as far as making big blockbuster hits and scoring numerous awards, but everything went sour in the mid-1990s when Orion was losing money and went bankrupt by the time the new decade rolled. In 1996, Orion Pictures under Metromedia acquired Samuel Goldwyn Entertainment. On April 11, 1997, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc. acquired Orion/Goldwyn, and the Motion Picture Corporation of America and the deal was closed in July. A year later, Orion was folded into MGM and MPCA broke apart from MGM becoming independent. However, Orion remains currently as an in-name-only unit of MGM. Currently, most of the old films made by Orion are held by MGM, except all the 1979-1982 and some post-1982 releases, which are owned by Warner Bros. Entertainment.

3. From Linda's website - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
HE FOLLOWING IS A HUGE EXAMPLE OF "THE EVENTS OF SYNCHRONICITY" INVOLVING ELVIS AND ORION PICTURES.  I KNOW THAT THERE ARE THOSE WHO WILL NOT ACCEPT MY THEORY REGARDING THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ELVIS AND ORION PICTURES (THE MOVIE PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY) NOR TO THE SINGER ORION.  SO, FOR THIS TIME, I WILL REFER TO IT IN THE ABOVE TERM.
NO ONE ON EARTH CAN DISPROVE ONE SINGLE INCIDENT WHICH I HAVE DISPLAYED RELATING TO THE "COINCIDENSES" RELATING TO ELVIS AND ORION PICTURES, NOR THOSE WITH THE SINGER, ORION. 
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe4IqaUNlpM[/youtube]

4. Priscilla Presley and her role in DALLAS - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]Though she had once been considered as part of the original lineup for “Charlie’s Angels” -->  :icon_albino: <-- (ABC, 1976-1981), Presley’s acting career began modestly with a co-hosting job on the ABC series “Those Amazing Animals” (1980-81). She later graduated to a recurring role as Jenna Wade, Bobby Ewing’s first love and mother of his son, Lucas, on “Dallas” from 1983 to 1988. She departed the series after disagreeing with the direction of her character and the series, settling into a regular rotation of guest star roles and appearances on Elvis-related documentaries and specials.[....]

5. SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 11, 2000

Accomplished businesswoman and actress Priscilla Presley has been named to the Board of Directors of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. (NYSE: MGM), it was announced today by Alex Yemenidjian, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The appointment increases the Company's Board to 11 members. - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Priscilla's professional achievements in both the business and entertainment sectors make her a superb addition to the MGM Board," said Mr. Yemenidjian. "Her enterprising approach to business, coupled with her comprehensive understanding of our industry, will significantly benefit MGM as we continue to roll out our growth strategy."
Ms. Presley's career is diverse. Well known as an established film and television actress, Founder and Chairman of the Advisory Board of Elvis Presley Enterprises, and author of the best-selling book "Elvis and Me," she is also a successful entrepreneur with the creation of her fragrances Moments, Experiences, Indian Summer, and her newest scent, Roses and More.

In 1979, Ms. Presley became Co-Executor of the Presley Estate. She has since brought the Presley Estate from a burgeoning entity into a highly successful organization consisting of the famous Graceland Mansion, a worldwide licensing program, merchandising, music publishing, and television and video projects.
Ms. Presley also launched Elvis Presley's Memphis, L.L.C. in 1997, formed to create and operate entertainment venues around the world. The first establishment, a rock-n-roll restaurant on Memphis' historic Beale Street, has become one of the city's most sought-after dining experiences.
Also a talented performer, her body of work spans nearly two decades and includes memorable roles in the popular "Naked Gun" film series, as well as in such celebrated television series as "Dallas," "Melrose Place," "Touched By an Angel," and more recently, "Spin City." Ms. Presley also executive produced the ABC weekly dramatic series "Elvis" through her own production company, Navarone Productions.

The other members of MGM's Board of Directors are: Kirk Kerkorian, Francis Ford Coppola, General Alexander Haig, Jr., Frank Mancuso, Willie Davis, Jerry York, Michael Gleason, Jim Aljian, Chris McGurk (Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer), and Alex Yemenidjian (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer).
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. (NYSE: MGM) is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of entertainment product, including motion pictures, television programming, home video, interactive media, music and licensed merchandise. The Company owns the largest modern film library in the world, consisting of more than 4,100 titles. Its operating units include MGM Pictures, United Artists Films, Orion Pictures, United Artists Films Ltd., MGM Television Entertainment, MGM Networks, MGM Distribution Co., MGM Home Entertainment, MGM Consumer Products, MGM Records, MGM Interactive, and MGM.com. For more information on MGM, visit MGM online at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

6. 27 September 2012  ---> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The actress - the ex-wife of the late Elvis Presley - starred in the 80s drama for five years playing Jenna Wade and now it has returned to screens with a new series, Priscilla says she would be open to making an appearance in it.

7. Sat 24 Nov 2012 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Priscilla Presley, who starred alongside Larry Hagman in Dallas, paid tribute to the actor and said he would always be remembered as J R Ewing. She said: "He just lived it, loved it and became it."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmNy5phs5Nk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Now... my point is that Priscilla is definitely "Taking Care of Business" on Elvis' account while he's been "dead" all these years.
Elvis has been frustrated all his life because of his unaccomplished cinematographic dream! He was conditioned by absurdly well paid contracts into stupid non-sense movies, imposed by his authoritative manager Col. Tom Parker, who also almost ruined all the financial status of Elvis Estate before Priscilla got to run it.
Elvis dreamed of being a great actor, of having roles more appropriate for his talent and playing in good movies! Unfortunately, that wasn't possible for him during his "alive-years". But ever since he "died", he probably thought he could get a bit closer to his dream (being involved in movie-making industry, good movies!) if he worked behind the scenes, namely in the shadows of that ORION Pictures company, now incorporated into MGM where Priscilla is part of the managing Board ever since 2000!! Do you guys think this is only a coincidence??  :icon_geek: :icon_e_biggrin:

In conclusion: If Michael & Elvis have been collaborating for Michael's death hoax... and if Priscilla has that much power inside the movie production company... I mean a 'slight" reference to MJ and his autopsy during Dallas 2012, made like that just for fun (as @AppleHead mentioned), could be very possible, taking into account all of the above ^^ Don't you think?

Also all these movies about Elvis being alive, released mostly since 2009 (MJ's "death" year), cannot be merely a coincidence, can they? lol  :icon_albino:

From a poster - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
" Something that gets to me is Priscilla's little one liners insinuating that Elvis is still alive...like last year on Larry King when she said, "Oh yes, Elvis LOVES football." Then she corrected herself. I have seen her refer to him in the present tense numerous times. I kinda of dismissed it as just a few slips of the tongue until I saw the movie, "Finding Graceland". It was a movie about a young man that picks up a drifter (Elvis). He makes a lame attempt to convince the audience that he faked his own death & is just wandering around hitching rides from strangers. I thought it was kind of a cute little movie until Priscilla's name popped up as Executive Producer in the credits...
..."
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 09:11:40 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

January 04, 2013, 09:38:46 PM
Dallas has nothing to do with the hoax but if you'd like to discuss the topic further please check out Hoaxbook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions