~Souza~Topic starter

The forum in 2013 - Back to research please
January 05, 2013, 08:34:02 PM
Some might not agree with what I am going to do, but I will do it anyway. I am going to close the complete 'Forum Favorites' category, which means all things related to Front, TS and messages to MJ. I will explain why.

First of all, the Messages to Michael category is getting ridiculous. I had hoped people would use HoaxBook for the messages and just post a little on the forum, but it seems like the thread to MJ is the main thread here now and it's really just a few posters who are posting tons of stuff that is unrelated to the hoax and if I post a video to lighten up the mood, I get slapped for it because I would be disrespectful. Yeah, let's just use HoaxBook for all the quotes and the poems from now on, so I don't have to be irritated anymore.

Then we have TS. TS has said from the start he is NOT MJ, but people choose not to believe that. For 3 years he has tried to make people think, research for themselves and he has showed stuff no one paid much attention too. It was educational but now that TS was wrong on his last BAM date, all people do now is moan and whine about that in every TIAI post there is. Nothing is on topic anymore. I want to thank him for 3 years of dedication, but TIAI has come to an end for me because now it will hopefully be seen still as a great help in research and not as something that only had a wrong BAM date. People seem to forget what people were capable of finding out when he challenged you. Lots of BS theories were debunked, others confirmed. Take a lesson from the challenges and research with that in mind.

The Front thread is nothing more than an idolation of an online persona. Whatever he says must be investigated and people attack each other in that thread when they think it might please Front. It was entertaining as long as it lasted, but I am done with it. Front will still be a member here and he can participate in the ongoing threads like anyone else, but I do not want this one thread, that isn't even on topic most of the time, to be the main attraction of this forum. This is an investigation forum but it has lost its purpose. People are desperately trying to connect dots that aren't even there. Comparisons that are beyond ridiculous and everything coming from MJ's own mouth is being ignored.

From now on this forum will have actual research on it concerning MJ's life and the hoax and nothing more. If you want to discuss Front, make a group on HoaxBook. If you want to evaluate 3 years of TIAI, make a group on HoaxBook. The threads will stay here as an archive, so nothing will be lost but they need to be closed before it really gets ridiculous with focus only on the BAM, because that is only such a small part of it. Both members have accounts on HoaxBook, so they can post there if they want, or participate in active threads on the forum.

No more vague comparisons, no more discussions with a thousand assumptions that have nothing to do with the hoax or MJ's life, but actual research. There are so much topics that are being ignored or forgotten, I would like to see that back. The trial, the Pepsi 'accident', the events on June 25th, his work, the vultures, the autopsy etc. etc. TS once mentioned coherent theories. Try to form one of those, one that will connect all dots. Yes that will take time and effort, but it will get us closer to what REALLY happened. Because what did happen? Think about that, review, research, rethink and come up with something that makes sense. No more vague clues desperately worked out to something that makes no sense when you look at the rest of the story. Make a group on HoaxBook called 'Clues??' if you think you found a clue in some TV show.

I do not want any more BAM moaning either. People listen to everyone but MJ himself, who said 'we have 4 years to get it right'. After that, moan and whine as much as you want, but for now I would appreciate it if we can go back to the research. Maybe we can finally get a little closer to the truth instead of drifting further away from it.

A last thing: I do not want to see any bitching towards any member, but especially not towards moderators. If you have a problem with someone for whatever reason, contact me. Do not start a fight on the forum because I am really done with that. A moderator can make decisions but are still people. If you do not agree with it, you use me as a mediator. Any fighiting on the board will be deleted and members participating will get a vacation.

If you have any questions about what to discuss here and what to discuss on HoaxBook, post them here. Same goes for any other questions you might have.

Let's start hoaxing again, shall we?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The forum in 2013 - Back to research please
January 05, 2013, 09:08:15 PM
Are we allowed to disagree ?  :icon_mrgreen:

Well , a lot of ppl here gained my respect and u are one of them Souza ( no ass kissing I swear  :icon_lol: ) But there  are quite a few things with which I don't agree in your post .
- I've always thought of the Messages to MJ thread as the escaping gate from the hoax and all the oddities which surround it .. Never did I consider it as a place to analyse or talk about  the hoax .. I mean we have a lot of threads to do so , don't we ? and it's called " Messages to MJ " !!  It's a relaxing place in which we all send lovely messages to Michael , sometimes melodramatic ones ( lol ) , quotes and all .. I don't see the bad side of it .. !
( I love that thread  :icon_e_sad: :icon_cry: )

- Apart from being a sort of circus lately , The Official Front thread was created to investigate whatever that person says in order to clear the obscurity  that surrounds him .. I agree that he is just one of us and that nothing so special may be about him , but the thread was kind of dedicated to him , right ?
We now know that TS and Front know each other ( that is if they weren't the same person ) , so why would we praise one and forget about the other . The truth is whenever someone agrees with Front , they automatically get called  ass kissers , but whenever they agree with TS , they're just being thoughtful , wise and all .

I so agree with you that it's not about the BAM , that we're missing out a lot f things while putting so much focus on it , and that The man's message itself has been kind of ignored ... But aren't you curious to know what TS has to say to justify his false prediction ?

Souza , trust me , I'm not trying to tell what to do coz you'll do the right thing anyways , but can't you put this decision off at least until we get the justification from TS we'll can't wait to read ?  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 05, 2013, 09:15:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are we allowed to disagree ?  :icon_mrgreen:

Well , a lot of ppl here gained my respect and u are one of them Souza ( no ass kissing I swear  :icon_lol: ) But there  are quite a few things with which I don't agree in your post .
- I've always thought of the Messages to MJ thread as the escaping gate from the hoax and all the oddities which surround it .. Never did I consider it as a place to analyse or talk about  the hoax .. I mean we have a lot of threads to do so , don't we ? and it's called " Messages to MJ " !!  It's a relaxing place in which we all send lovely messages to Michael , sometimes melodramatic ones ( lol ) , quotes and all .. I don't see the bad side of it .. !
( I love that thread  :icon_e_sad: :icon_cry: )

- Apart from being a sort of circus lately , The Official Front thread was created to investigate whatever that person says in order to clear the obscurity  that surrounds him .. I agree that he is just one of us and that nothing so special may be about him , but the thread was kind of dedicated to him , right ?
We now know that TS and Front know each other ( that is if they weren't the same person ) , so why would we praise one and forget about the other . The truth is whenever someone agrees with Front , they automatically get called  ass kissers , but whenever they agree with TS , they're just being thoughtful , wise and all .

I so agree with you that it's not about the BAM , that we're missing out a lot f things while putting so much focus on it , and that The man's message itself has been kind of ignored ... But aren't you curious to know what TS has to say to justify his false prediction ?

Souza , trust me , I'm not trying to tell what to do coz you'll do the right thing anyways , but can't you put this decision off at least until we get the justification from TS we'll can't wait to read ?  :icon_e_sad:

As I said, HoaxBook can be used for anything I closed now. People that want to 'escape' the hoax can post whatever they want there. But this forum was set up for investigation, no ass kissing threads towards anyone where people end up attacking others. So I am not saying people can't post messages to Michael, I am just saying not on here. The forum is for investigation only.

Did you ever ask anyone else to justificate their wrong BAM dates? I made predictions that didn't come out, do I have to justificate myself? TS can be PM-ed also. I just want the BAM moaning to go and people to remember the lessons leard from TIAI and focus on the BAM. Michael said 4 years. Give the man 4 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 05, 2013, 09:28:03 PM
I don't have a problem with this.....especially if it stops people moaning and bitching.

A genuine question though: in the rare event that TS ever does post a re-direct again or do an update or whatever - where should we discuss it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 05, 2013, 09:32:05 PM
I don't have a problem with this.....especially if it stops people moaning and bitching.

A genuine question though: in the rare event that TS ever does post a re-direct again or do an update or whatever - where should we discuss it?

TS will read this too, I bet that if he has anything to say or redirect, that he will find a way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2013, 09:37:13 PM
I understand and respect your decision Souza. It was sad for me to see how some jumped on the 'TS is a fake' wagon so fast. I do not believe TS gave us a wrong BAM date but I do believe that the BAM was postponed because of the "complications". We do not know what is going on at the back stage of the hoax, so I think we should be patient. I know it is hard after 3 1/2 years but if we decide to stay with the hoax then we have to keep on searching in the waiting room. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Blessings to all of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2013, 09:42:54 PM
Michael said 4 years. Give the man 4 years.

Damn right !!   :icon_bounce:

:smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 05, 2013, 10:02:18 PM
humm it actually crossed my mind earlier today that with the swift and sudden fall from grace ( :icon_e_wink:) of ts and front that perhaps the forum could get back to the good ole time investigating.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
January 05, 2013, 10:27:59 PM
Done & Done ... :compute:
Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 10:41:48 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2013, 10:30:44 PM
Some might not agree with what I am going to do, but I will do it anyway. I am going to close the complete 'Forum Favorites' category, which means all things related to Front, TS and messages to MJ. I will explain why.

First of all, the Messages to Michael category is getting ridiculous. I had hoped people would use HoaxBook for the messages and just post a little on the forum, but it seems like the thread to MJ is the main thread here now and it's really just a few posters who are posting tons of stuff that is unrelated to the hoax and if I post a video to lighten up the mood, I get slapped for it because I would be disrespectful. Yeah, let's just use HoaxBook for all the quotes and the poems from now on, so I don't have to be irritated anymore.

Then we have TS. TS has said from the start he is NOT MJ, but people choose not to believe that. For 3 years he has tried to make people think, research for themselves and he has showed stuff no one paid much attention too. It was educational but now that TS was wrong on his last BAM date, all people do now is moan and whine about that in every TIAI post there is. Nothing is on topic anymore. I want to thank him for 3 years of dedication, but TIAI has come to an end for me because now it will hopefully be seen still as a great help in research and not as something that only had a wrong BAM date. People seem to forget what people were capable of finding out when he challenged you. Lots of BS theories were debunked, others confirmed. Take a lesson from the challenges and research with that in mind.

The Front thread is nothing more than an idolation of an online persona. Whatever he says must be investigated and people attack each other in that thread when they think it might please Front. It was entertaining as long as it lasted, but I am done with it. Front will still be a member here and he can participate in the ongoing threads like anyone else, but I do not want this one thread, that isn't even on topic most of the time, to be the main attraction of this forum. This is an investigation forum but it has lost its purpose. People are desperately trying to connect dots that aren't even there. Comparisons that are beyond ridiculous and everything coming from MJ's own mouth is being ignored.

From now on this forum will have actual research on it concerning MJ's life and the hoax and nothing more. If you want to discuss Front, make a group on HoaxBook. If you want to evaluate 3 years of TIAI, make a group on HoaxBook. The threads will stay here as an archive, so nothing will be lost but they need to be closed before it really gets ridiculous with focus only on the BAM, because that is only such a small part of it. Both members have accounts on HoaxBook, so they can post there if they want, or participate in active threads on the forum.

No more vague comparisons, no more discussions with a thousand assumptions that have nothing to do with the hoax or MJ's life, but actual research. There are so much topics that are being ignored or forgotten, I would like to see that back. The trial, the Pepsi 'accident', the events on June 25th, his work, the vultures, the autopsy etc. etc. TS once mentioned coherent theories. Try to form one of those, one that will connect all dots. Yes that will take time and effort, but it will get us closer to what REALLY happened. Because what did happen? Think about that, review, research, rethink and come up with something that makes sense. No more vague clues desperately worked out to something that makes no sense when you look at the rest of the story. Make a group on HoaxBook called 'Clues??' if you think you found a clue in some TV show.

I do not want any more BAM moaning either. People listen to everyone but MJ himself, who said 'we have 4 years to get it right'. After that, moan and whine as much as you want, but for now I would appreciate it if we can go back to the research. Maybe we can finally get a little closer to the truth instead of drifting further away from it.

A last thing: I do not want to see any bitching towards any member, but especially not towards moderators. If you have a problem with someone for whatever reason, contact me. Do not start a fight on the forum because I am really done with that. A moderator can make decisions but are still people. If you do not agree with it, you use me as a mediator. Any fighiting on the board will be deleted and members participating will get a vacation.

If you have any questions about what to discuss here and what to discuss on HoaxBook, post them here. Same goes for any other questions you might have.

Let's start hoaxing again, shall we?

Souza amazing post. I feel Ts did not lie to us, he is an informer and knows. Does it occur to anyone that maybe just maybe Michael Jackson was suppose to BAM as TS stated,but there were complications ? Something out of his control happened and couldn`t come back as of yet? It is so easy to jumpto conclusion without any real proof and facts, pointing the finger saying he is a fraud. With concrete proof, then you can point the finger, for now we should give TS Front the benefit of the doubt. Much love and God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2013, 10:33:44 PM
I understand and respect your decision Souza. It was sad for me to see how some jumped on the 'TS is a fake' wagon so fast. I do not believe TS gave us a wrong BAM date but I do believe that the BAM was postponed because of the "complications". We do not know what is going on at the back stage of the hoax, so I think we should be patient. I know it is hard after 3 1/2 years but if we decide to stay with the hoax then we have to keep on searching in the waiting room. Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Blessings to all of you.

I agree and said the same thing, nice to see someone who thinks the same..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 05, 2013, 10:37:08 PM
I don't really care if people are fake or real, I am interested in the information they give. A 'fake' one may give awesome info where a 'real' one might have been planted to post BS. That is why I don't care about any justifications from anyone, I will look at the info given and if it makes sense, it makes sense and it doesn't matter who it is coming from. Same goes when it does not make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 05, 2013, 10:39:59 PM

You have my support Souza.  The hoax investigation needs to move forward and to do so we must get back to the basics. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2013, 11:33:16 PM
humm it actually crossed my mind earlier today that with the swift and sudden fall from grace ( :icon_e_wink:) of ts and front that perhaps the forum could get back to the good ole time investigating.

I agree. Thank you Souza for bringing this back on track.

We've done one heck of a job finding information and piecing it together these last 3 1/2 years - and I can't wait to see us get back to that.

Blessings to you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 06, 2013, 12:36:23 AM
Yes it would be nice to get back to investigating the hoax, because I am still stuck on whether or not the court was a "sting court." What ever became of that? Did I miss it? And if it was a sting court who or what, is or was, the subject of the sting? If I missed it can someone fill me in? And what about the body? Is there a concensus among the members that it was the body of a terminally ill person or not?

It's interesting that just yesterday I was thinking about three particular statements: "We have four years to get it right"; "See you in July" and "May the 4th be with you!" It appears to me that we have a little while to "chill" and prepare ourselves for that awesome day (maybe get self out of the way for some of us), do some more hoax investigating, and stop trying to conjure up a BAM date!

Thanks Souza! Once again you are a woman after my own heart!

Oh by the way, has anyone figured out exactly what it is that we have to get right in four short years? Or did I miss that also?

Stay blessed my friends!

OnTheWingsOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions