marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: The forum in 2013 - Back to research please
January 06, 2013, 07:18:03 PM
Hello Souza, change sounds good, I like the idea of seeing old issues, there are many things that are not clear yet. I'm glad you put your house in order.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2013, 12:40:07 AM
there is nothing left to "investigate" simply cause resources are very limited for lay people.
 Internet is the only source and whatever  was available was discussed unless new start takes place .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 07, 2013, 12:58:04 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, I suppose change is good.  Each time we go through these "growing pains" I hold on tight,
and things always seem to work out.  I trust that this will be another one of those times.  I appreciate
your hard work, Souza.  I may not understand things all the time, but always try my best to be a supportive
member.   
That's how I see things too.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

January 07, 2013, 01:35:05 AM
Actually it was released on October 28th , maybe + one day of simmering = October 29th ?
But as Murray is said ro be freed October 28, 2013 (unless he is let out early on bail ) , I really believe that this would be the date Michael hinted when he said " we have four years to get it right ... "

Yes, sorry about the date, my bad...  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  (one day of simmering would be ok  :icon_e_wink: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2013, 05:31:34 AM
Was just about to deactivate my HB account because I don't have the time to keep up to date with it and already spend too much time here. But now, I guess I wont be deleting it! :icon_razz:

Also Souza (OT) I also have another suggestion, I was on another forum (vitiligo related) and on their newbies board, instead of every single Newbie creating a thread to say "hello and introduce themselves" (like we do here) Each month there is just one new thread for example "Newbies Greeting & Introduction Thread - January" or "Newbies Greeting & Introduction Thread - Febuary"

I thought it was a good idea and makes for a lot less unneccessary threads. Just thought I'd pass it on. Feel free to use it, or not  :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 07, 2013, 11:49:44 AM
I agree with Souza like I said earlier. After doing some reflecting, I feel TS and Front can be legit. How do you think they may feel seeing that their threads closed. They gave us all the clues and the most fascinating information by TS. I have learned so much from this person. I say person because it could be a man as a woman. If i were them I would take it personal, this is only my opinion, I hope I will not get chewed and spit out, like I have been reading in this forum. Seems everyone is on eachother throat if something is not said accordingly.  So Souza this is only my opinion TS and Front should have their thread reopened. I know you are the admin so the ball is in your court. God bless muchlove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 07, 2013, 11:55:36 AM
Threads are not going to be reopened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 07, 2013, 03:08:00 PM
This new iniciative sounds like a great idea!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

January 07, 2013, 03:25:53 PM
Quote from: heartofgold
I agree with Souza like I said earlier. After doing some reflecting, I feel TS and Front can be legit. How do you think they may feel seeing that their threads closed. They gave us all the clues and the most fascinating information by TS. I have learned so much from this person. I say person because it could be a man as a woman. If i were them I would take it personal, this is only my opinion, I hope I will not get chewed and spit out, like I have been reading in this forum. Seems everyone is on eachother throat if something is not said accordingly.  So Souza this is only my opinion TS and Front should have their thread reopened. I know you are the admin so the ball is in your court. God bless muchlove.
Any member who has a complaint or question or difficulty with the site is always welcome to contact a mod or Souza directly. We have always been happy to help out members in need. Our doors are always open.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 07, 2013, 05:56:09 PM
Quote from: heartofgold
Any member who has a complaint or question or difficulty with the site is always welcome to contact a mod or Souza directly. We have always been happy to help out members in need. Our doors are always open.

Bec thank you very much, that is very kind of you. I will take up your offer if I am ever in need. God bless  much love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 07, 2013, 06:22:56 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 07, 2013, 07:20:25 PM
 is good idea to hunt vultures

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2013, 11:21:24 PM
Meanwhile, I am happy, because the messages to Michael thread (namely the poems) made me want to punch myself in the face!

No disrespect to anyone, just my personal opinion after overdosing on poetry in that thread. The bad thing was I left a message for MJ on the first page, so it kept popping up in my 'unread topics'

I'm glad it's been sent off to hoaxbook I can get 'out' of it LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 08, 2013, 12:21:33 AM
Meanwhile, I am happy, because the messages to Michael thread (namely the poems) made me want to punch myself in the face!

No disrespect to anyone, just my personal opinion after overdosing on poetry in that thread. The bad thing was I left a message for MJ on the first page, so it kept popping up in my 'unread topics'

I'm glad it's been sent off to hoaxbook I can get 'out' of it LOL

Sorry you don't like or understand  inspiring and positive poems AustralianMJBeliever !!They were positive Messages of support for Michael,from many people, not a pile of some egocentric, or ignorant  ramblings. Just so you know.
Michael is a well educated man and loves poetry.Have you read  any of his lately? It is very inspiring! Do you really know what Michael Jackson is about?

The thread  has not been "sent off to Hoaxbook" as far as I understand. I personally do not do social media..so am not involved there and my work is other  writing projects ... I just wanted to start that thread to show some support for Michael, especially as he has been hounded by insults from ignorant people with little understanding of him..all of his life, such as people who judge and gossip and make snide remarks behind people's backs to make themselves feel grand..

As for the Messages to Michael thread, I have writing work committments and the thread was my hobby to share positivity.  I  was not going to write anything else here ,  other than my Thank You to Souza for making that thread ..
( which I did earlier here) and allowing me and others to to contribute ..

So, "no disrespect to anyone" (your words)but I hope you recover from your "overdose of poetry" and also from  self harming your face. Punching your face can  be a painful strategy!LOL

*Souza no need to comment to me.. I have said my goodbyes already..over and out!
Thanks heaps as I said .. L.O.V.E. x

Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:44:23 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2013, 12:39:05 AM
Of course I don't literally want to 'self harm' LOL. My comment was tongue in cheek and my personal opinion only - What can I say, Aussie sarcastic humor. Look, I said my comment is not meant to be disrespectful, and it wasn't an "ad hominem" statement. Had nothing to do, or with you or MJ, or his poetry, its simply how I feel about rambling poetry. Of course its an art and may take talent, especially in the likes of MJ or Jim Morrison or other acclaimed musicians turned poets. But for the most part poetry bores me. It's personal preference, just like if one likes math or not. No need to leave the forum about it! :icon_rolleyes:

Oh yeah, by the way, math, like poetry, makes me want to punch myself in the face too!  :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal