Re: The forum in 2013 - Back to research please
January 08, 2013, 12:45:45 AM
Oh, and perhaps I am mistaken and the thread is still open. If so, my bad. I thought it was closed down because of Souza's opening line in this thread.

Some might not agree with what I am going to do, but I will do it anyway. I am going to close the complete 'Forum Favorites' category, which means all things related to Front, TS and messages to MJ. I will explain why.
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:48:34 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~Topic starter

January 08, 2013, 01:01:27 AM
It is closed. With all due respect, that MTM thread was ridiculous. Poetry and quotes from others to impress MJ and if people get irritated by it, they insult MJ? Well I think he'll live! I cringe when I see fake love like that spread around as if we should all kiss each other's asses while stabbing each other's backs! Because that's what I think about stuff like that: hypocricy to the fullest! JMO!

No thank you, that category is closed. It will be buried more on HoaxBook so I don't have to see it passing by every day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2013, 01:21:09 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Of course I don't literally want to 'self harm' LOL. My comment was tongue in cheek and my personal opinion only - What can I say, Aussie sarcastic humor. Look, I said my comment is not meant to be disrespectful, and it wasn't an "ad hominem" statement. Had nothing to do, or with you or MJ, or his poetry, its simply how I feel about rambling poetry. Of course its an art and may take talent, especially in the likes of MJ or Jim Morrison or other acclaimed musicians turned poets. But for the most part poetry bores me. It's personal preference, just like if one likes math or not. No need to leave the forum about it! :icon_rolleyes:

Oh yeah, by the way, math, like poetry, makes me want to punch myself in the face too!  :affraid:
[/quote)
 Yawwwnnn..Making comments about what others are "going to do", or "have done"  requires facts.
Otherwise your comments are hot air..
N.B.The thread was ALWAYS to be temporary( see early pages of the Open Thread.. )"LOL"

I knew that and Admin knew that.. so, logically, I am not "leaving  about it!" as you said .
I am leaving because I have work committments .
Over and out! L.O.V.E. and Truth x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 08, 2013, 01:28:37 AM
'Admin' didn't know anything, 'Admin' would have let the category up if it wouldn't have turned in a circus. And 'Admin' can speak for herself, thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 08, 2013, 01:30:34 AM
is good idea to hunt vultures

hahahha!

Yeah, back to Michael! I love to hear what he has to say, and that is what really matters!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2013, 01:51:41 AM
It is closed. With all due respect, that MTM thread was ridiculous. Poetry and quotes from others to impress MJ and if people get irritated by it, they insult MJ? Well I think he'll live! I cringe when I see fake love like that spread around as if we should all kiss each other's asses while stabbing each other's backs! Because that's what I think about stuff like that: hypocricy to the fullest! JMO!

No thank you, that category is closed. It will be buried more on HoaxBook so I don't have to see it passing by every day.

[/quote ( lettingitsimmer)

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him"

Martin Luther King
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:57:54 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

January 08, 2013, 02:10:44 AM

[/quote ( lettingitsimmer)

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him"

Martin Luther King

AGREE with SIMMER<3

Decision on CLOSE is Very SAD and Overruled .

Peace out ppl.,, there is no more harm than SelfHarm => and That One eXACTLY falls into category.

2MICHAEL -->VERY SORRY and Sending Light from MyHeart. :bearhug:

....>>>letsfindtheway2exchangethePoetryHere>>>>.))))) :michael_jackson-1135:
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 02:13:38 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2013, 05:07:46 AM
OMG, Self harm, really??  :icon_rolleyes:

That is Frikken hilarious! It's a figure of speech, an expression. A funny. A quip. Buffoonery. Making Jest!

Google "Punch myself in the face" on google images and you'll find a myriad of FUNNY pictures. But I guess there is no accounting for personal taste / preference when it comes to humor. My preference, is lighthearted and NOT TO TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY!

I personally think the expression is hilarious! And the expression described perfectly how I felt after reading pages of that poetry.

It's just my personal opinion, which I believe I am allowed.

Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 05:10:36 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 08, 2013, 05:12:19 AM
oh' and no need to apologize to 'Michael' - He has a classic sense of humor and is probably laughing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

January 08, 2013, 05:58:51 AM
It's good to see the forum take a step in the direction of serious investigation once again and I am encouraged to see that new direction.

But, change is not for everyone and for some this site has been a lifeline to like minded friends who share a love for Michael and a need to know what happened to him and so it hurts when changes get made to something they enjoy.  They are not wrong to feel this way and we just need to give compassion and encouragement to those who are upset.

Tensions have been running high since a certain 'BAM' date came and went and feelings of loss and a load more unanswered questions have surfaced for many, including myself, along with very strong emotions and frustrations at times, that is totally understandable, but the need to take it out on fellow members was wrong and Sousa is right to want to get things back on track.

Respect and love were always at the forefront of Michael's mind and should be of ours too.  Before I write I always ask myself how I would feel if it was directed at me, as others interpretation of what you are trying to say can be misplaced.

It's been a sad time for many on the forum, both personally and hoax wise and change may not be welcomed, but time as always will ease one into a new direction and hopefully bring brighter days for all.

Looking forward to mature debates and reading less ill feeling on the forum, lets face it, we are all here to find the truth about a man we never knew and that puts us all in the same mindset.
WITH L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2013, 07:16:32 PM
It's good to see the forum take a step in the direction of serious investigation once again and I am encouraged to see that new direction.

But, change is not for everyone and for some this site has been a lifeline to like minded friends who share a love for Michael and a need to know what happened to him and so it hurts when changes get made to something they enjoy.  They are not wrong to feel this way and we just need to give compassion and encouragement to those who are upset.

Tensions have been running high since a certain 'BAM' date came and went and feelings of loss and a load more unanswered questions have surfaced for many, including myself, along with very strong emotions and frustrations at times, that is totally understandable, but the need to take it out on fellow members was wrong and Sousa is right to want to get things back on track.

Respect and love were always at the forefront of Michael's mind and should be of ours too.  Before I write I always ask myself how I would feel if it was directed at me, as others interpretation of what you are trying to say can be misplaced.

It's been a sad time for many on the forum, both personally and hoax wise and change may not be welcomed, but time as always will ease one into a new direction and hopefully bring brighter days for all.

Looking forward to mature debates and reading less ill feeling on the forum, lets face it, we are all here to find the truth about a man we never knew and that puts us all in the same mindset.
WITH L.O.V.E.

Words of wisdom ! You said it all and I wholeheartedly agree with you !!  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2013, 02:02:04 AM
OMG, Self harm, really??  :icon_rolleyes:

That is Frikken hilarious! It's a figure of speech, an expression. A funny. A quip. Buffoonery. Making Jest!

Google "Punch myself in the face" on google images and you'll find a myriad of FUNNY pictures. But I guess there is no accounting for personal taste / preference when it comes to humor. My preference, is lighthearted and NOT TO TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY!

I personally think the expression is hilarious! And the expression described perfectly how I felt after reading pages of that poetry.

It's just my personal opinion, which I believe I am allowed.
Hi there

..of course I  know what you meant. LOL.. I was joking!   :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 02:21:51 AM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2013, 02:09:56 AM
'Admin' didn't know anything, 'Admin' would have let the category up if it wouldn't have turned in a circus. And 'Admin' can speak for herself, thank you.
Souza..
If you check back to near the front of the Open Thread to Michael, ( I don't remember the page nr) I quoted Bec's (?)warning to me  that the thread , Open Thread to Michael ( which included posts etc from  a few different threads I had written, and which were all now put together by her or someone else, called OpenThread to Michael Jackson")would not necessarily continue" ..and was "off topic" etc It is there in black and white.I followed the  suggestions as you will see. I think you were away at the time.It was not you that sent that post to me here on the Open Thread site..
(I thought Bec was a partner in Admin.. that is why I said"Admin")..

I have read your (?)  blogsite called DoubleDutch.. .. it is by"Souza" ..it may be fake,although I doubt it , and your very long post about your  conversion (?) and Michael's lifelong spiritual beliefs ( Love and Peace  Truth etc ..) dated January 11  2012 at the top, is very interesting.

Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:08:52 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 13, 2013, 03:27:21 PM
Souza..
If you check back to near the front of the Open Thread to Michael, ( I don't remember the page nr) I quoted Bec's (?)warning to me  that the thread , Open Thread to Michael ( which included posts etc from  a few different threads I had written, and which were all now put together by her or someone else, called OpenThread to Michael Jackson")would not necessarily continue" ..and was "off topic" etc It is there in black and white.I followed the  suggestions as you will see. I think you were away at the time.It was not you that sent that post to me here on the Open Thread site..
(I thought Bec was a partner in Admin.. that is why I said"Admin")..

I have read your (?)  blogsite called DoubleDutch.. .. it is by"Souza" ..it may be fake,although I doubt it , and your very long post about your  conversion (?) and Michael's lifelong spiritual beliefs ( Love and Peace  Truth etc ..) dated January 11  2012 at the top, is very interesting.

I don't know where the shit you have been hiding for over 2 years on this forum, but there is only one admin and that is me. I do not read every single post on this forum and I definitely skip the MTM posts most of the time.

That blog is mine and not fake and has been on this website forever, with the exception of a few months. But you only come here for the MTM threads, I can see that much when I look at your stats. Maybe you should start researching the hoax instead of kissing people's ass and then srabbing them in the back...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 13, 2013, 04:26:42 PM
After the last changes and improvement on the HB the site runs very very slow for me, it takes a lot of time for me to post or go to any page since it stops every 20 seconds, IDK what I have to do to make it run quick as usually, thanks Souza in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions