~Souza~Topic starter

Re: The forum in 2013 - Back to research please
January 13, 2013, 04:40:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
After the last changes and improvement on the HB the site runs very very slow for me, it takes a lot of time for me to post or go to any page since it stops every 20 seconds, IDK what I have to do to make it run quick as usually, thanks Souza in advance.

I made no changes to HoaxBook, I only did a security update for the forum. The host has been working on the site to improve, but no luck so far. So it is indeed a little slower. Better slow than not not available. Still trying to find out what the problem is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2013, 08:05:23 PM
'Admin' didn't know anything, 'Admin' would have let the category up if it wouldn't have turned in a circus. And 'Admin' can speak for herself, thank you.
Souza..
If you check back to near the front of the Open Thread to Michael, ( I don't remember the page nr) I quoted Bec's (?)warning to me  that the thread , Open Thread to Michael ( which included posts etc from  a few different threads I had written, and which were all now put together by her or someone else, called OpenThread to Michael Jackson")would not necessarily continue" ..and was "off topic" etc It is there in black and white.I followed the  suggestions as you will see. I think you were away at the time.It was not you that sent that post to me here on the Open Thread site..
(I thought Bec was a partner in Admin.. that is why I said"Admin")..

I have read your (?)  blogsite called DoubleDutch.. .. it is by"Souza" ..it may be fake,although I doubt it , and your very long post about your  conversion (?) and Michael's lifelong spiritual beliefs ( Love and Peace  Truth etc ..) dated January 11  2012 at the top, is very interesting.

I don't know where the shit you have been hiding for over 2 years on this forum, but there is only one admin and that is me. I do not read every single post on this forum and I definitely skip the MTM posts most of the time.

That blog is mine and not fake and has been on this website forever, with the exception of a few months. But you only come here for the MTM threads, I can see that much when I look at your stats. Maybe you should start researching the hoax instead of kissing people's ass and then srabbing them in the back...
I haven't been hiding here ,Souza..LOL!! And yes I only came to write Messages to Michael recently..about 5 months ago..I have read many posts here..I have been reading the threads when I can, and researching other areas..not just this site since June 25 2009!Your site is one of many research areas I have been visiting!! 

**Unfortunately I have had less time to myself  this last year as I have been very involved in family matters ..I will tell you"where the s..t I have been hiding" >>> 2 close members  of my family died from cancer late last year  not long before Christmas.....both have been extremely ill for 3-4 years.. and that has taken up most of my time over  a few years.. Family first.
But that sort of thing would not concern you.. and is really none of your business to ask me that.

I am always open to mature discussions.. I do not cringe and shake at peope's agggressive insults and threats.. there is no need to talk to people like that .. I came here with intentions to share positivity with other members... and to write Messages to Michael.

I am also only expressing what many others may not feel comfortable about expressing .. that  you verbally attack people  aggressively..  often for no reason.. many others here notice it.. the rest is your imagination and wrong assumptions and the verbal bully tactics which are well known. Might be a good time to listen to Michael singing "Man in the Mirror" on sign in..and Make that Change.. we all can!

I hope this New Year brings you Inner Peace ..  as I say.. "I only came here like everyone else.. looking for the Emerald City"..and seem to be to have been ambushed by "lions and tigers and bears and whatever else!" as though I have some agenda.. is nuts to even think that!
That Is It ..

Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:06:56 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 13, 2013, 08:45:11 PM
'Admin' didn't know anything, 'Admin' would have let the category up if it wouldn't have turned in a circus. And 'Admin' can speak for herself, thank you.
Souza..
If you check back to near the front of the Open Thread to Michael, ( I don't remember the page nr) I quoted Bec's (?)warning to me  that the thread , Open Thread to Michael ( which included posts etc from  a few different threads I had written, and which were all now put together by her or someone else, called OpenThread to Michael Jackson")would not necessarily continue" ..and was "off topic" etc It is there in black and white.I followed the  suggestions as you will see. I think you were away at the time.It was not you that sent that post to me here on the Open Thread site..

I have read your (?)  blogsite called DoubleDutch.. .. it is by"Souza" ..it may be fake,although I doubt it , and your very long post about your  conversion (?) and Michael's lifelong spiritual beliefs ( Love and Peace  Truth etc ..) dated January 11  2012 at the top, is very interesting.

I don't know where the shit you have been hiding for over 2 years on this forum, but there is only one admin and that is me. I do not read every single post on this forum and I definitely skip the MTM posts most of the time.

That blog is mine and not fake and has been on this website forever, with the exception of a few months. But you only come here for the MTM threads, I can see that much when I look at your stats. Maybe you should start researching the hoax instead of kissing people's ass and then srabbing them in the back...
I haven't been hiding here ,Souza..LOL!! And yes I only came to write Messages to Michael recently..about 5 months ago..I have read many posts here..I have been reading the threads when I can, and researching other areas..not just this site since June 25 2009!Your site is one of many research areas I have been visiting!! 

**Unfortunately I have had less time to myself  this last year as I have been very involved in family matters ..I will tell you"where the s..t I have been hiding" >>> 2 close members  of my family died from cancer late last year  not long before Christmas.....both have been extremely ill for 3-4 years.. and that has taken up most of my time over  a few years.. Family first.
But that sort of thing would not concern you.. and is really none of your business to ask me that.

I am always open to mature discussions.. I do not cringe and shake at peope's agggressive insults and threats.. there is no need to talk to people like that .. I came here with intentions to share positivity with other members... and to write Messages to Michael.

I am also only expressing what many others may not feel comfortable about expressing .. that  you verbally attack people  aggressively..  often for no reason.. many others here notice it.. the rest is your imagination and wrong assumptions and the verbal bully tactics which are well known. Might be a good time to listen to Michael singing "Man in the Mirror" on sign in..and Make that Change.. we all can!

I hope this New Year brings you Inner Peace ..  as I say.. "I only came here like everyone else.. looking for the Emerald City"..and seem to be to have been ambushed by "lions and tigers and bears and whatever else!" as though I have some agenda.. is nuts to even think that!
That Is It ..

At least when I insult, I do not disguise it. You can make a blog dedicated to MJ if you want to write him messages, this is and always has been a hoax site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2013, 09:13:13 PM
Souza..

That Is It ..

At least when I insult, I do not disguise it. You can make a blog dedicated to MJ if you want to write him messages, this is and always has been a hoax site.

I do not have the faintest need or wish to make my own blog.. thanks anyway
No you  certainly do not hide it.. I will agree!
I have to go back to work now.  Ciao!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 13, 2013, 09:15:40 PM
Souza..

That Is It ..

I do not have the faintest need or wish to make my own blog.. thanks anyway
No you  certainly do not hide it.. I will agree!
I have to go back to work now.  Ciao!

Yes, Ciao!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
January 13, 2013, 09:32:51 PM
Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators Forum....

Thread title: The forum in 2013 - Back to research please

....seems pretty self explanatory to me  :icon_neutral:

:compute:
Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 09:33:46 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 14, 2013, 08:54:03 AM
After the last changes and improvement on the HB the site runs very very slow for me, it takes a lot of time for me to post or go to any page since it stops every 20 seconds, IDK what I have to do to make it run quick as usually, thanks Souza in advance.

I made no changes to HoaxBook, I only did a security update for the forum. The host has been working on the site to improve, but no luck so far. So it is indeed a little slower. Better slow than not not available. Still trying to find out what the problem is.

I think you found already out what the problem was because my site is running perfectly now, I thank your for the continuous improvement on the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

January 14, 2013, 08:58:28 AM
what about that weird list, think anything has been figured out or debunked? haven't seen it in forever. :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~Topic starter

January 14, 2013, 09:27:34 AM
Suspicious, it's under hoax info in the menu!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 14, 2013, 02:16:57 PM

I think you found already out what the problem was because my site is running perfectly now, I thank your for the continuous improvement on the forum.

I think 'the snow' may have been slowing things down for some - I'm certainly faster now it's gone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 14, 2013, 03:14:26 PM

I think 'the snow' may have been slowing things down for some - I'm certainly faster now it's gone!

I didn't realise the snow was gone, for me is still slow although faster than yesterday however I didn't notice if we yet had the snow yesterday.
Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 03:16:10 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

January 14, 2013, 04:30:42 PM
Sunset, sometimes it takes a few days for your cache to clear and then it will be fine. Don't ask me to elaborate on that, it's one of those internet things I only barely understand, basically give it a day or two more and it will probably work itself out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 14, 2013, 09:58:35 PM
I thought the freezing every few seconds and slow page loading was totally my computer needed to be redone, which seems better now.  I was dreading it.  Thanks Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 14, 2013, 10:55:26 PM
I thought the freezing every few seconds and slow page loading was totally my computer needed to be redone, which seems better now.  I was dreading it.  Thanks Souza!

i thought the same  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

suspicious mind

January 15, 2013, 04:59:29 AM
Suspicious, it's under hoax info in the menu!

A-HA! found it!  :-[ thanks
Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:27:43 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal