bec

Tattoo=permanent so no, he was quite clear.

Suppose he lied. So what? Why shouldn't he lie? Who's business is it anyway? And what does it matter if he has tattooed eyeliner or not? Do you see what I'm saying?

TS may be slippery but MJ is the slipperiest one of them all.
Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:40:41 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you believe what he said or do you believe what you see?

I believe that Michael does have permanent makeup. The first picture was taken before he had it applied. In the second picture, I see faint eyeliner... if there isn't any then it could be covered with concealer. It's quite simple really...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Do you believe what he said or do you believe what you see?

I believe that Michael does have permanent makeup. The first picture was taken before he had it applied. In the second picture, I see faint eyeliner... if there isn't any then it could be covered with concealer. It's quite simple really...

You might be right after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

At the bottom of the licence is a notice indicating it is a copy, hence the lack of a signature and other details - height, weight and address

" I hereby certify that the document to which this is affixed is a true copy of the records of the Department of Motor Vehicles".

Here is a section from the DMV website giving the information about obtaining a copy

maybe TMZ was able to obtain a copy perhaps via a family member or another one of their sources

How to get a copy of someone else's driver license, ID card, vehicle or vessel record

Vehicle, vessel, driver license and identification (ID) card records are open to public inspection. Confidential information, such as social security numbers and residence addresses, may only be disclosed to a court, law enforcement agency or other individual when they are authorized by a specific federal or state statute.

To request vehicle registration record or driver license/identification card record information, complete a Request for Record Information INF 70 form.

Effective March 24, 2010, casual requestors cannot immediately obtain information from his/her spouse, minor child, or registered domestic partner. If you wish to obtain the vehicle registration record or driver license/identification card record information of your spouse, minor child, or registered domestic partner, please complete an INF 70 .

Mail your request with the appropriate fees (provided on form) to:

Department of Motor Vehicles
Public Operations, Unit-G199
P. O. BOX 944247
Sacramento, California 94244-2470.

The form must be submitted to DMV headquarters in Sacramento for processing as the law requires DMV send a copy of the request form to the subject of record.

NOTE: You will not receive residence address information unless a state or federal statute is cited and approved by code name and section number that authorizes or requires the release.

Thank you for your accurate information, you did your homework very well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Bec
TS may be slippery but MJ is the slipperiest one of them all.
Truer words were never spoken.  They have a lot in common.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is such a thing a semi perm make up tattooing.

I'm getting some done (skin tone tattoo) over the white vitiligo patches on my hands. A lady in my suburb does it and we places all over Melbourne that offer semi permanant make up tattooing. Google it.

It's risk free because if I don't like it it's not permanant. If I like it, I will try blend the vitiligo patches on my face.

Similar technique to regular tattooing but it doesn't draw blood. It doesn't go that far down the same amount of layers like traditional tattooing.

Not saying this is what he has, more the point we don't know what procedure / technique he has had done.

And does it matter anyway?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

But I think it's just make up - jmo :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I made this DL pic HD and removed that crappy grain with my software....i think it's Michael

check out, 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

wow, good job thriller.. :) thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

ummm seems like later years every photo was covering the face with the hair to some degree yet it seems the  only time during tii when he didn't have it pulled back was when we see him just being an observer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

diggyon

The only part of the face that cannot be changed if someone wears make-up, is the nose. This is MJ's nose for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Yes, Australian it is possible because my Grandma has eyeliner tattooed on.  :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

suspicious mind

Yes, Australian it is possible because my Grandma has eyeliner tattooed on.  :icon_e_smile:

:icon_pale: you could not pay me enough!!! wonder how he stood that if he didn't like needles?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I made this DL pic HD and removed that crappy grain with my software....i think it's Michael

check out,

If that is Michael in 2005 ,lol who in the heck is "this fatless"  ;) and beautiful man in the studio,if not Michael ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg22hWYcs8M[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions