MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
But tell me: "Now, three years later", what´s that supposed to mean. Three years later....three years after what exactly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MJonmind

Mary, you're right, it has nothing to do with you misunderstanding. They've left info out, whether deliberately or not, there's the question.
Michael Jackson's personal assistant covered a bunch of expenses while the King of Pop was living in Vegas (before he moved to 100 Carolwood).  Now, three years later (after his death), he's finally getting around to demanding payment.

So is it that MJ moved to Las Vegas right after June 25, that TMZ is hinting at?  Joe lives there too.
For some reason my thoughts went back to MJ talking in the Bashir docu about the things he was buying in that extravagant store were going to, "the other house".  So where was that other house, since at that time he was living still at Neverland, or did he mean for Katherine at Encino?

What do we know so far about MJ's stay in Las Vegas? Any address?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The fact that he allegedly files this claim three years after MJs jump into the hide-out is not really of interest to me - I'm much more interested how an assistant - even MJs one - is able to bring up 28'000+ $ of his own pocket, when this was a very good annual income in the states around the time I was living in the states (late 94-97). Don't count me on that someone living in the States now can be more elaborative about that than me. Unless Amir was from a rich family I certainly doubt that he was even able to bring up that amount of money - even if in bits and parts.

I call it BS big time. No truth to it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

The fact that he allegedly files this claim three years after MJs jump into the hide-out is not really of interest to me - I'm much more interested how an assistant - even MJs one - is able to bring up 28'000+ $ of his own pocket, when this was a very good annual income in the states around the time I was living in the states (late 94-97). Don't count me on that someone living in the States now can be more elaborative about that than me. Unless Amir was from a rich family I certainly doubt that he was even able to bring up that amount of money - even if in bits and parts.

I call it BS big time. No truth to it.

PS: Happy New Year to all of you.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mary, you're right, it has nothing to do with you misunderstanding. They've left info out, whether deliberately or not, there's the question.
Michael Jackson's personal assistant covered a bunch of expenses while the King of Pop was living in Vegas (before he moved to 100 Carolwood).  Now, three years later (after his death), he's finally getting around to demanding payment.

So is it that MJ moved to Las Vegas right after June 25, that TMZ is hinting at?  Joe lives there too.
For some reason my thoughts went back to MJ talking in the Bashir docu about the things he was buying in that extravagant store were going to, "the other house".  So where was that other house, since at that time he was living still at Neverland, or did he mean for Katherine at Encino?

Wonderland? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Exactly what I was thinking Shy... :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good  :)

He wanted to buy the house and was very excited the price had dropped.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Jos

Funny:  Tomiyasu Lane 7000.   Nice house!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

suspicious mind

my very first thought was how did this guy have that kind of money.  my second  thought is that i need to go back over this guys testimony to see how long he says he had been working for michael before june 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Jos

This house is just 2 or 3 miles from the McCarran Int. Airport...

Given the fact that the house has secret tunnels,.. Could this be the place where Michael was "hiding" after June 2009?
I'm thinking about Jermaine's "slip-up".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

diggyon

May be this is a hint that MJ was staying at Vegas all this time!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Thank you MJonmind! That´s what I was thinking.
I think they left it out deliberately.

IMO they did it to make people go ????? about the "now after three years".
Maybe somebody would pick up on this and think "wait a minute, 3 years ago MJ was already dead".

They could of course also be hinting at Las Vegas and MJ living there/staying there after June 25.

Or both  :icon_e_wink:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
does this article validate the DWD theory/assisted suicide ?

to kick the bucket originates from suicide, when a person hangs himself by kicking the bucket. 

I feel this has something to do with the patient killing himself, while conrad murray was out of the room (because according to Carolinian DWD is still illegal).

this is also related to Cm's decision of filing  the brief...(he wants to prove 'MJ' killed himself)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

paula-c

Thank you for sharing this with us. Am I the only one who finds it strange that an assistant would have that much money (more money than the employer) to loan out? Grace was another who claimed to have paid bills on MJ's behalf. I just find that odd.

Also, doesn't this kind of feel like a parallel to Neverland and the employees not getting paid? How is it that AEG would agree to pay MJ's staff that much money? It seems to be more than they were getting paid (based on actions of Amir).  I think there is more to this.

Blessings

yes, it is strange, i want an equal work :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Back used to live in Vegas.

Worry Ye Little Heads Not! Michael Jackson is now armored with an anti-leech forcefield, so any attempt by "potential" leeches to "suck his blood dry" this time around, will leave them with a biter taste in their mouths, tary enough to lacerate their tongues. The Weasels and Konners of 2002 fame have gone up in smoke. Furthermore, with regards to "comebacks",---there isn't one....It's a TAKE OVER. Let's be VERY clear about that. Let the Magical Theory of 7, continue ..............

p.s. "Back" ONCE resided at the cross section between Industrial Rd. and L> Vegas Blvd. Many happenings to the southside of the legendary Stardust. Was hard to stay on the DL.......

p.s.s. Keep WATCHIN'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions