~Souza~Topic starter

Revisiting old stuff: The Coroner Van Video
January 07, 2013, 08:57:10 PM
I don't know if was ever discussed, but when you look at this video it seems that the timeframe is perfect. Guy in blue shirt walks into the tunnel after the van enters, he probably gets his phone to record and when he sees the gate closing he starts to run. So how can we be sure the video is fake?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7W5Ebc4wTo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Re: Revisiting old stuff: The Coroner Van Video
January 07, 2013, 09:08:52 PM
Yeah that was always the kicker to the video for me-- we see the cameraman enter the building behind the van on the live feed footage. That's why I still have a hard time letting go of it too. 

Another point of realism is the breathing of the person holding the camera. His respiration increases when MJ jumps out.

It was either meticulously set up to appear real to the hoaxer or it is real. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~Topic starter

January 07, 2013, 09:11:44 PM
Question pops up if it's real: why did RTL claim they were the ones that made it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2013, 09:24:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Question pops up if it's real: why did RTL claim they were the ones that made it?

Last March I had found another video that shows 2 more ppl walk in at 1:46 after the guy in blue shirt 1:37. It could have been staged by them or fake.  :icon_question:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hWFMe5KhBGE#![/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
January 07, 2013, 09:33:21 PM
Shell game? or dress rehearsal? If Mj didn't want to risk being"seen" a dry run would make sense...both versions were taped. One must have been "leaked" accidentally on purpose :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:52:25 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 07, 2013, 09:44:27 PM
I've always tended to think the coroner van video is real, meaning it was MJ jumping out the back that day.  Which would naturally support the Live MJ theory - IF it was filmed on June 25th which the video of blue shirt following the van seems to support.  It was released exactly 2 months after "death" day, there would be plenty of time for RTL to do up a fake "making of" video...although WHY is a good question.  Maybe the guy with the camera was from RTL, in position (planned by Michael) for when the coroner van pulled up - RTL had the original released tape and then claimed it was their own hoax (ha!) a day later, with video "proving" it.  If it's NOT MJ jumping out then I still think the van video was his idea.
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:45:27 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EverywhereASign

January 07, 2013, 10:01:41 PM
Appears to be a stunning fellow, yes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2013, 10:33:44 PM
I've always tended to think the coroner van video is real, meaning it was MJ jumping out the back that day.  Which would naturally support the Live MJ theory - IF it was filmed on June 25th which the video of blue shirt following the van seems to support.  It was released exactly 2 months after "death" day, there would be plenty of time for RTL to do up a fake "making of" video...although WHY is a good question.  Maybe the guy with the camera was from RTL, in position (planned by Michael) for when the coroner van pulled up - RTL had the original released tape and then claimed it was their own hoax (ha!) a day later, with video "proving" it.  If it's NOT MJ jumping out then I still think the van video was his idea.

I agree. And when they got 'backlash' from the 'world' they then used the excuse 'experiment'

And then down the track in 2012, we have on back of Bad 25 a message from MJ showing 'RTL' perhaps indicating, that it is real (the video) and planned and commissioned by MJ, carried out by RTL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

January 07, 2013, 10:40:06 PM
Check this out: More than 880,000 people have clicked on the most popular version of the video on YouTube, posted by a user using the name "michaeljacksonhoax" under the title "Michael Jackson alive?! Seen coming out of coroner's van!" Nearly 3,600 people have commented on the video.

That was stated back in late Aug 2009... Imagine how many ppl have viewed the video now?

I honestly believe MJ is behind this, even if he merely playing the role of hoax / double to plant the seed doubt and then let it spring from there.

This video clearly ignited a huge hoax following and had people questioning the death story VERY early on in the piece. A good one for those that aren't perhaps so perceptive and logical, and are more 'visual'

I can say, in my personal experience, this video is what got me clicking and poking around in the hoax. I was stuck on this for a month in Aug 2011. Watched it over and over for a month and then found my way to the forum, to learn a whole lot more. By Sep 2011 I signed up here and was up to my neck in hoax research. I guess my point is, this started the curiosity for me and have been searching for truth ever since.

Perhaps that is the purpose of this visual morsel / gem  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:00:20 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

January 07, 2013, 10:56:23 PM
Van Video day was a good day in hoax land that's for sure.

I always figured RTL was chartered by MJJ Productions to make a video. That's the only thing that makes sense. I doubt the RTL media guys were so keen as to notice blue shirt man ducking into parking garage after coroner van on the live feed and blossomed an idea for a video hoax from there. It just doesn't seem like something anyone but a legitimate death hoaxer would notice (and as it was... we had NOT noticed him prior to van video, which even further proves to me that no casual observer ought to have noticed this guy). Blue shirt guy makes the prospect of an independent media company just happening to produce a fake video that coincidentally seemed to show exactly what the actual real person who was actually present but never noticed until the video surfaced may have seen seems a long shot of dumb luck if you follow my logic. And really, even if RTL guys did somehow miraculously notice blue shirt guy on the live feed when no one else did, why did they go through the extreme difficulty (and expense) of producing a video of that length and required detail when a short series of incriminating pics, or even a single pic, would be significantly easier (and cheaper) to create and would serve the same purported "purpose" of spreading an online rumor.

It was a fishy explanation then and it still is now, in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 07, 2013, 10:57:39 PM
Ever since the beginning I've believed this video to be real. IMO RTL said it was fake because Michael didn't want to be too risky. He wanted to get the idea of him faking his death into people's minds. This was something that had initially caught my interest. But it couldn't just go unexplained so RTL claimed to have made it. What was their point in making this video? If they truly made it and Michael had nothing to do with it, they need to find something better to do with their time because it's pretty pointless to make the video to trick some people, and then tell everyone it was a joke. I believe Michael was behind this..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

January 07, 2013, 11:05:42 PM
Not to mention they "revealed" the hoax less then 2 days later. Why spend all that time n money to make a video that detailed for a hoax that good just to reveal it right away? They ought to want to bask in the glory of their hoax for a little while, see where it goes. The buzz had just started, word was just beginning to spread online. The turnaround from "leak" to "confession" never made sense other then for the whole thing to have been staged to look like "damage control" out of a death hoax camp caught with their pants down. Lol, the tape is supposed to look like an unauthorized "leak" from an unauthorized witness, after all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
January 07, 2013, 11:12:04 PM
Check this out: More than 880,000 people have clicked on the most popular version of the video on YouTube, posted by a user using the name "michaeljacksonhoax" under the title "Michael Jackson alive?! Seen coming out of coroner's van!" Nearly 3,600 people have commented on the video.

That was stated back in late Aug 2009... Imagine how many ppl have viewed the video now?

Maybe Michael is gunning for the Worlds Record of the most watched You Tube! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2013, 11:16:31 PM
@ snoopy - def gunning for a world record alright! and is a lot grander than web clicks, lol.  :icon_razz:

meanwhile, its kinda interesting to me personally, that ilf one were to agree that the van man is really MJ and it was filmed in sequence with live cameras, then it does rule out DWD.  :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_twisted: *Throws more wood on the proverbial fire in attempt to kill off DWD scenario*
Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:24:06 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

ellyd

January 08, 2013, 12:15:51 AM
LA Coroner garage is not van video garage.
We've discussed that, it's buried.

Add:
this is one of the videos giving the coroner's garage (around 0:19).
There is no entry winding up and tuning to the right like in the van video. Impossible.
Check out the coroner building on Google yourself. In the first floor, there are offices and not a garage.

The coroner garage allows for car entry into a hall only where the stretchers are waiting to take the bodies to the cool storage / examination rooms.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kh0lPubFBDc[/youtube]

This is giving a broader view inside the garage:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqVBM7AUsSE[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:55:51 AM by ellyd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike