Re: Comeback?
January 10, 2013, 08:44:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Welcome to the forum Lulu!

I can see why you would think that, afterall, MJ hasn't physically returned for the world to see that he's still very much alive.  He definitely has been working behind the scenes for years now, I agree.

But there is too much that is unresolved that needs to be.  And the world needs a wake up call.  The public has always been fascinated by Michael and everything he does.  His return will kick that fascination into a new realm, people will want to know why he did it and how he was able to pull it off.  It will have people talking for years and years and years.  It will go down in HIStory.  I too hope that he is healthy and happy.  And some people work best under pressure so perhaps that applies to Michael.  He definitely thinks bigger than most.

I totally agree with Andrea, we must continue to have faith.  :)
 Hi LULU be welcome . :bearhug:
Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 08:46:27 AM by taty_2crazy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 10, 2013, 10:58:58 AM

Welcome to the forum Lulu!

I can see why you would think that, afterall, MJ hasn't physically returned for the world to see that he's still very much alive.  He definitely has been working behind the scenes for years now, I agree.

But there is too much that is unresolved that needs to be.  And the world needs a wake up call.  The public has always been fascinated by Michael and everything he does.  His return will kick that fascination into a new realm, people will want to know why he did it and how he was able to pull it off.  It will have people talking for years and years and years.  It will go down in HIStory.  I too hope that he is healthy and happy.  And some people work best under pressure so perhaps that applies to Michael.  He definitely thinks bigger than most.

I totally agree with Andrea, we must continue to have faith.  :)
 Hi LULU be welcome . :bearhug:

We've been saying this for the last 3 1/2 years, but people keep forgetting that!! We must have faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Galaxy

January 10, 2013, 03:26:59 PM
Liberian Girl Part 2. See you in July.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal