MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
People buy shares in things that are profitable not usually real estate unless its an investment property. Neverland doesnt fit the parameters of investment property unless theres some plans for it outstanding.

MJ owns the rights to Gaga's music, correct?

Yes, he does. Correct.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

emulik

MJ talk in news continues...it is very good to read such a MJ related news! it is not the time for a panic, we will see what happen next  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

gwynned

People buy shares in things that are profitable not usually real estate unless its an investment property. Neverland doesnt fit the parameters of investment property unless theres some plans for it outstanding.

What????  How did I not know this?  How does he own the rights?  This Neverland story seems nothing more than some publicity effort, but also perhaps a clue.  If, as someone suggested, the possibly fake memoribilia was exposed after Gaga's purchase (and I could be wrong, but I think one was in question because he would have signed it AFTER his death!), perhaps this story will lead to a revelation of sorts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Her music is included in the publishing catalog MJ owns the rights to. Eminem as well. Several others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

What????  How did I not know this?  How does he own the rights?  This Neverland story seems nothing more than some publicity effort, but also perhaps a clue.  If, as someone suggested, the possibly fake memoribilia was exposed after Gaga's purchase (and I could be wrong, but I think one was in question because he would have signed it AFTER his death!), perhaps this story will lead to a revelation of sorts.

This >>>> check the list of Sony/ATV music artists out here:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

scroll through....pretty damn impressive I'd say.

Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 10:47:51 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

This >>>> check the list of Sony/ATV music artists out here:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Easier perhaps to through the list of those he/SONY does NOT own.  Beyonce, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Eminem.....these are all people who have been identified by conspiracy investigators as 'Illuminati' because they're always flashing signs or using Illuminati symbols in their work.  I followed this trend of thought for awhile until it became TOO obvious.  And I've always been plagued by that Papparazi controversy at the VMAs when a bloody Gaga hung herself.  Always seemed to me the message was this business, these media whores....will use you till you are of no use and then kill you.  In other words, the song, her performance at least symbolically exposed what had been held secret. 

Is it crazy to see Michael's orchestration behind these particular artists, if not many others?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Easier perhaps to through the list of those he/SONY does NOT own.  Beyonce, Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Eminem.....these are all people who have been identified by conspiracy investigators as 'Illuminati' because they're always flashing signs or using Illuminati symbols in their work.  I followed this trend of thought for awhile until it became TOO obvious.  And I've always been plagued by that Papparazi controversy at the VMAs when a bloody Gaga hung herself.  Always seemed to me the message was this business, these media whores....will use you till you are of no use and then kill you.  In other words, the song, her performance at least symbolically exposed what had been held secret. 

Is it crazy to see Michael's orchestration behind these particular artists, if not many others?

No it is not crazy .....not at all my friend ;) .Travis Pyne is behind all that Bloody coregraphy lol  :LolLolLolLol: !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wishingstar, I absolutly agree with you! I don't believe he will abandon Neverland.
Lets see what happens :)

Not only he would't abandon Neverland but I think he never abandoned it, do you remember when we had the theory that Michael might be living in Neverland? do you remember when a member said that made a tour to Neverland and there was security there?

Well even if it was empty I am sure security would be employed to simply protect whatever is in there as well as the premisis and there is nothing unusual about that.

I personally think that he has not spent all of his time these past few years at Neverland, but possibly some of it. MJ very vocally and loudly said he'd never return to Neverland. If he is expected not to be there, then it makes a good place to lay low without anyone expecting him there.

But again, I don't think he has spent all of time here. Wouldn't suprise me if he still travelled the world and stayed in a number of beautiful / serene / private locations.  :icon_e_wink:

EDIT: Its been somewhere with access to a studio, thats for sure!  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 05:40:01 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Do you recall the BBQ fire in Neverland this summer? Yup someone is there for sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Wishingstar, I absolutly agree with you! I don't believe he will abandon Neverland.
Lets see what happens :)

Totally agree...Michael now wants people talk about  Neverland   :animal0017:  .... wait! !  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

that's where murray is hiding out  :thjajaja121:just kidding :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Bec, I had no clue that Mj owned the rights to Gaga music. Thanks I learned something new. Thinking about it, of course he would own her rights he owns parts of Sony therefore owns some of the rights to Lady GaGa,and a bunch of other artists
Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 09:50:05 PM by heartofgold
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shorty

I`ve just heard on the radio, that Lady Gaga packed her suitcase and is on the way to Neverland.
She`s good friend with LaToya Jackson and she wants to buy the Ranch,
and the Jackson Family is very excited about.
She really goes to Neverland ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

I find this topic and the implication it brings extremely unsettling!  I just hope that this is another rabid tabloid rumor fueled by the need for publicity.  I've read that Michael regarded her highly and assume that it was for her musical talent...but in these last few years her over-the-top excesses aren't the kind of thing I'd like to see "attached" to Neverland.  Granted...I'm not necessarily up on all things Gaga...but what I have observed seemed to be the antithesis of everything Michael embodies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I remember reading that the Santa Barbara community was very much against turning Neverland into a second Graceland.

I doubt that Lady Gaga or anyone else for that matter can just buy it and turn it into a memorial site.

Even though:

Plus, of course, I think it´s not for sale anyway  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:13:53 AM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late