paula-c

According to our sources, Wass claims she tried to enter the visitation room to speak to Murray, but was physically blocked -- and pushed -- by Ryan. Wass claims Ryan and his dad proceeded to shout at her until they left. 

We're told Valerie eventually got to meet with Murray --and immediately afterward, she filed a battery report against Ryan.

As for The Doc, one source tells us Murray witnessed the whole thing -- and if there's an investigation, he could play a key role in the case.

That story so bizarre, strange, quirky, unusual :icon_geek: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

Sooooo......which is it?  The article plainly states JMF represents CM in "all matters related" to his manslaughter (mans laughter) case, right?
Yet, in the next paragraph, it states Wass represents CM in the Medical Board stuff and the appeal of his criminal conviction. 
Wouldn't the appeal of the criminal conviction fall under JMF, if he's still representing "all matters related" to the case?  The criminal conviction stems from the manslaughter case, not the Medical Board stuff. 

Harvey, be a dear and clear this up....you're confusing me!!!!!!!   :computer-losy-smiley:
I thought Murray didn't have a pot to wee in anyways.......how is it JMF is even still in the picture? 
Who's paying him to stick around and make sure "The Doc" is OK?  Regardless, Murray is key....somehow, lol. 

Thanks for posting this.....quite interesting!
Blessings Always

Yes, confusing isn't it ;D
It's like a puzzle to us and for the hoax team it's very clear (i suppose).

Made me think TS's redirect 22 January too:

Future Scheduled Actions

The People v. Murray
Division 7 
Case Number B237677

Description Due Date Notes
Appeal dismissed for failure to file opening brief.  03/15/2013  No further extensions of time will be granted.

Exhibits returned to county clerk.  05/01/2013  One Box. (SA073164) Exhibit #3 Juror Questionnaires

File(s) returned to county clerk.  05/01/2013  19 Sealed Envelopes

Exhibit #3 (juror questionaire  :icon_eek: :icon_idea:) and 19 sealed envelopes have been returned on 5 January :icon_e_geek: which could mean that (deep) investigations are finished with the result that Dr. Conrad Murray is indeed the KEY (witness). Att. Valerie Wass will file the appeal on March 15.

Parties and Attorneys

The People v. Murray
Division 7 
Case Number B237677

Party Attorney
The People : Plaintiff and Respondent

Office of the Attorney General
300 South Spring Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013

Contact Name: Victoria B. Wilson

Murray, Conrad Robert : Defendant and Appellant
Los Angeles County Jail
P.O. Box 86164
Los Angeles, CA 90086
 Valerie G. Wass
556 South Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 9
Pasadena, CA 91105

Considering the possibility that Murray is a key combined with new found evidence might have a very interesting result on March 15. I'd think that Att. Flanagan is very interested to be a part of it too. imo. These attorneys are literally fighting over it :icon_lol:

Stay tuned

I will keep WATCHin' :icon_cool:
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:58:01 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

if any of this stuff is to be believed , would it be possible that michael himself withness some sort of altercation between two of his lawyers. peter lopez comes to mind .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

@everlastinglove_MJ...yes, a big puzzle, lol......
Each time I bring up the redirect, I can't help but think it's something on that particular page we should be paying attention to.
It's the "docket" page......listing a whole bunch of things.  Division 7......of course it is : )
The two things that stand out to me are the postings for 1/23/12
01/23/2012Received letter from:    Conrad Murray withdrawing request for appointment of counsel.
01/23/2012Substitution of attorneys filed for:    Valerie Wass for appellant Conrad Murray.
I get that the court of appeals (appellate court) has its own lawyers etc.....I still don't know why, if JMF is still representing CM, he isn't
listed.  It states CM withdrew his request for counsel.....yet Wass was appointed anyways?  Maddeningly confusing, lol......
Another thing struck me.....are we to see a bigger picture with this redirect?  Besides seeing it linked to lawyers....and the eventual fight,
perhaps we are to link the fighting lawyers to court documents overall.....as in there is always a trail of documents for each move.  Should we then
begin to scrutinize other court documents....say from 2005?  If we have access to CM documents, surely we have access to the 2005 case. 
Perhaps we are to look at those more closely.......I will post anything I find out on the book side....there is a group there about the 2005 trial. 
I see potential correlations of information and how to access it all.  TS & TMZ seem to be showing us what to do, what routes to take.....to find
important information concerning a court case. 
Anyways, who knew lawyers could fight so, LOL.........
@MJonmind & @suspicious mind........I think you both bring up great points here........the memory of Michael's abuse, so painful to think about : (
.......DWD patient timing, very interesting thought......hummmmmm, quite possible.  Peter Lopez had crossed my mind when I first read this TMZ article.....
great minds think alike!  I think Michael must have witnessed a whole lot of stuff during his time with lawyers....more than he ever wanted to I bet!
Ugh.....I can't even imagine walking a block in his shoes, let alone a mile!  Michael had to endure so much with the legal system.....so unfair. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

New TMZ article out with voicemail from Dr Conrad crying about he can't sleep or use his hands anymore to wash his back. :icon_e_confused: His attorney won't pick up the phone to answer and he says he is constantly manacled or handcuffed.  :confused:

It needs to be posted in the TMZ articles, but I can't seem to get the voicemail video to embed.
Could someone not so technically challenged do the honors of posting the article in a new TMZ thread
thanks guys.
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 12:04:56 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
New TMZ article out with voicemail from Dr Conrad crying about he can't sleep or use his hands anymore to wash his back. :icon_e_confused: His attorney won't pick up the phone to answer and he says he is constantly manacled or handcuffed.  :confused:

It needs to be posted in the TMZ articles, but I can't seem to get the voicemail video to embed.
Could someone not so technically challenged do the honors of posting the article in a new TMZ thread
thanks guys.

Doesn´t work....I posted it nonetheless.  :icon_e_wink:
If somebody is able to modify the post to embed the vid, please do so.
If not we´ll have to watch it/listen to it via TMZ link I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

RK

Thanks Mary. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so if this should be a real deal fight and turns into a legal battle would either of these then be allowed to represent murray if he is a witness?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

so if this should be a real deal fight and turns into a legal battle would either of these then be allowed to represent murray if he is a witness?

Good question.....don't know really.  Again, it feels like we are being taught the legal system from Michael, through all of this hoax.......
I feel like I want to back through the trial of 2005 to spot all the wrongs myself now. 
I am sure there would be a ton........it must be so frustrating to have to defend yourself and see the worst in people. 
Ugh......I'll stop now, lol I could go on and on.....perhaps a blog post in my future : )

Have a great evening!
LOVE

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, all of this talk about keys (key witness) reminds me of Front. Let's see - where all have we seen keys and that's who's involved in this hoax?

1) Michael (painting of the keys)
2) Paris (3 Keys Movie)
3) Jermaine (keys in background in interview)
4) Trial (single key on witness stand or table?)
5) Murry (key witness)
6) Front (mentions keys)

Maybe I"m reaching here but it just stuck out to me.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

This is the only pic I could find of Valerie Wass.

Here's another:

Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:01:37 PM by Shamone Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Is that Magic Johnson????  He was chosen to speak at the memorial on 7.7.2009. :confused: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Conrad Murray went from star prisoner to star witness at the L.A. County Jail today ... when a FIGHT broke out between his lawyers during a jailhouse visit ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Murray tell us ... Murray had been complaining about pain in his right arm and shoulder for the past couple of days ... and today, two of his attorneys (who are each working on different cases) raced down to the jail to check in on the doc.

The first to arrive was J. Michael Flanagan -- who reps Murray in all matters relating to the Michael Jackson manslaughter case. JMF arrived with his 30-year-old son Ryan, who's also a lawyer but isn't working on the Murray case.

After the Flanagans began to visit with Murray in the jail, Murray's other attorney, Valerie Wass, showed up. Wass reps Murray in all matters relating to the California Medical Board and the appeal of his criminal conviction.

According to our sources, Wass claims she tried to enter the visitation room to speak to Murray, but was physically blocked -- and pushed -- by Ryan. Wass claims Ryan and his dad proceeded to shout at her until they left. 

We're told Valerie eventually got to meet with Murray --and immediately afterward, she filed a battery report against Ryan.

As for The Doc, one source tells us Murray witnessed the whole thing -- and if there's an investigation, he could play a key role in the case.

Stay tuned ...

Considering the Flanagans 'raced' to check on CM's physical condition, and Wass tried REALLY hard to enter the room, CM's complaint about her hardly makes sense.
CM: I tried calling my attorney, she can’t even pick up the phone…and do me a favor…if somebody could just maybe call the sheriff himself, call Sheriff Baca…ask him to please see me, maybe he doesn’t know what happens in here…
Hilarious!  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 03:04:05 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so maybe if someone calls the sheriff they will get a "conrad who?"   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Go on suspicious, I dare you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions