Picked this up this a.m. from Lipstick Alley:

New Book : 'Michael Jackson- The Personal Collection' by Darren Julien and Martin Nolan
 Michael Jackson: The Personal Collection
 Author: Darren Julien & Martin Nolan

ISBN: 9781847960306

Publication Date: 09/05/2013

RRP: £30.00

Our price: £30.00
Michael Jackson is the undisputed King of Pop and Michael Jackson: The Personal Collection is the only book to take you inside his world. This book features exclusive and never-before- seen photographs of Neverland and Michael Jackson's final home, 100 North Carolwood Drive, as well as hundreds of personal items, such as handwritten lyrics, notes Jackson wrote to himself and to his PA, costumes Jackson wore on stage, furniture commissioned by Jackson and sketches he drew. Accompanied by thoroughly researched information about each piece and interviews with those who knew him, The World of Michael Jackson gets closer to the man and his world than ever before.

Author Bio
 Darren Julien is the founder of Julien's Auctions, which has dominated the entertainment memorabilia market since its inception. Darren has successfully orchestrated major marketing campaigns for sales and regularly appears on television on The Today Show, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, the BBC and many other high profile news outlets. Martin Nolan is the Chief Financial Officer and Executive Director for Julien's Auctions. He is responsible for expanding the business in the growing markets of India, China and Japan.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last evening I also saw that Raymone Bain will be publishing a book avail only on apple products avail in Sept....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So Julien’s is still going to publish a book about MJ’s stuff even though it has been determined that they were auctioning off bootleg merchandise  :suspect:  Who now is going to believe what they showcase is 100% authentic? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

umm and wasn't there something about them finding and returning some things to the family that they thought might be an embarrassment ? little concerning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

I wonder if MJ ever bought anything at auction that wasn't genuine and this is his way at getting back at them and bringing it to everyone's attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder if MJ ever bought anything at auction that wasn't genuine and this is his way at getting back at them and bringing it to everyone's attention.

Good point because I truly believe Michael was over charged for that stuff he was buying in Batshit’s crapomentary.  And they are certainly using Michael’s patronage to further their business.  I wonder if the Estate knows about this video being used as a part of their advertising on the web.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions