MJHD CONSPIRACY
December 28, 2009, 03:57:58 AM
I found this blog that talks about conspiracy, there is even talk of Mo and Souza,
I am not English but I think it's not nice what he wrote.

If it's already posted I apologize!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some of you may have heard the rumor that Badkolo is some sort of savior for buying MJHD.COM; and then redirecting it to the S&M forum. But is Badkolo doing it purely, as the rumors suggest, to unite all the MJHD.COM members to one place?

Quick simple answer - No. I don't want to be blamed for yet another Administrator of MJHD.COM shitting their diaper and running off so I won't go too much in to the personal details of Badkolo. But just what is Badkolo's involvement in the death of MJHD.COM?

For those new to the whole MJHD conspiracy, first a short history lesson:

Early August - MJHD closed it's doors for a approximately 4 days. During this time Souza created MJKit as a back up; just in case MJHD ever really went down.

Mid-November - Auntie Amy takes a back seat at MJHD allowing alleged "trusted member" John Smith crashes the database and allows Fuckfish and Nightmare to run the place. (For those reading for the first time, Auntie Amy crashed the database and John Smith never existed).

End of November - ThisIsAlsoIt starts up, with the first re-direct being to MJHD.

Early December - MJHD closes it's doors and goes up for sale. Eventually it is allegedly sold to Badkolo, who uses it as a re-direct to the S&M forum.

With the history lesson over, we still have to wonder what Badkolo's intentions for buying MJHD was. Did he do it to unite all the ex-MJHD members in one place? Or, did he do it because he wanted to reduce the competition?

Back in early August, when MJHD first closed it's doors MJKit was created as a backup. Also at this time the S&M forum was registered. So Souza and Mo are heroes? No. The S&M forum isn't even owned by Souza and Mo. Enter Badkolo who is listed as the owner of the S&M forum:

So on August 4, 2009 Badkolo decided to register, and own, the S&M forum. Then from there for MJHD it is all downhill until it finally closes its doors. Which Badkolo opens and uses as a re-direct to the S&M forum.

Now for me the biggest problem I see, as I don't really care which fuck up owns which website; seems they are all fucking each other in this whole mess, is that in the WhoIs of MichaelJacksonHoaxForum.com the registrant is listed as "investorsnet" which is listed at the same address as Badkolo (aka Louie Klarevas).

Now we have the problem, that Badkolo is no longer the savior of MJHD but is using MJHD to merely point to the S&M forum.

But just when you think that things cannot get any worse a whole bunch of questions come up:

* Has Badkolo been in the background planning the demise of MJHD since August?
    * Does Badkolo even exist or is it merely another facet of Auntie Amy much like John Smith?
    * Why is the connection between MJHD, MJKit, the S&M forum, and ThisIsAlsoIt like a dirty pond where the water is getting dirtier and dirtier?
    * When will all the people involved in this web of lies, and deceit, tell the truth?

No matter how you look at it the whole situation doesn't look good.

Peace.

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MJHD CONSPIRACY
December 28, 2009, 04:10:02 AM
Oh Look here I am again!!! Who cares what Badkolo's motives were? He/she has posted the old archives of the old MJHD and that to me is a gift and something I thought I would never see.

Instead of the debate about why and who took over the old material look and see what you may have missed and what you may find as "new" eyes and once and for all stop the debate over who did what to whom and who owns this and that and why and so on and so on. WHO really cares in the long run??? I don't

I would tip my fedora here but there is no icon for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

*Mo*

December 28, 2009, 05:33:00 AM
This is getting really hilarious!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:41:50 AM
:lol: is this a joke a hoax forum invesitgating a hoax being investigated :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 11:48:11 AM
Really sorry I did not want to offend anyone, it is best to remove this topic, thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 12:35:01 PM
One of these days I'll wake up and find out that:

Badkolo= Michael Jackson

Amy = Katherine Jackson

Mo=  Janet Jackson

Souza =  Latoya (mean no offense souza lol, I like Latoya)

and the rest of you are probably figments of my imagination.  I think I'll have a little space in Spakk's padded cell.  

Seriously, I dont understand why all of the investigation on badkolo, mo or souza.  I dont know what are they after, but ive seen some serious work on their part.  Somebody says this is a hoax within a hoax, but really, who forced us to google up "Michael Jackson is not dead" and end up in these forums?  No one.  Did someone send you a message saying he was alive?  Did you receive an email from these sites asking you to join?  if that's not the case, then I don't think there is any problem or conspiracy within the forums.   I came here on my own, because I had a gut feeling that MJ may be alive and surprised on how many others believed like me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 12:49:50 AM
I completely agree with you mjthelegendlives... Funnily enough I also looked up "Michael Jackson is not dead" on google, based on my own suspicions. I praise the efforts of everyone involved here. It has been quite the journey. The last thing we need to do is create paranoia within this forum. If it's all about L.O.V.E then that's what we should focus on. A beautiful thing is happening here. I said to my friends within hours of the announcement of MJ's 'death' that a new religion would emerge. And the army of L.O.V.E is a pretty good testimony of that. It will continue growing and will rock this world like no other!  :o  :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 12:23:15 PM
I FOLLOW him .
he makes some since , but i havent been here long enough to understand anythinq.  i agree with some points but i ignore . alot of fake people on here . i stick with it thoo .  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 15, 2010, 12:34:04 PM
Quote from: "lisa1232"
I FOLLOW him .
he makes some since , but i havent been here long enough to understand anythinq.  i agree with some points but i ignore . alot of fake people on here . i stick with it thoo .  :roll:

Excuse me? Have you read his whole blog? And who is fake here? He is attacking me, Mo and Badkolo. Are you seriously claiming that you actually AGREE with that piece of sh**?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 15, 2010, 12:40:47 PM
I FOLLOW him .

Have you seen the sick Hitler related shit this blogger posted about Souza and me?  I have reported the blogger to the police.  He can talk about freedom of speech and first amendment as much as he likes, but with what he blogged he most certainly broke the law. The police are after him for stalking, defamation of character and copyright infringement.

If you agree with the blogger on the things I mentioned above, I rather see you leave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 08:51:58 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I FOLLOW him .

Have you seen the sick Hitler related shit this blogger posted about Souza and me?  I have reported the blogger to the police.  He can talk about freedom of speech and first amendment as much as he likes, but with what he blogged he most certainly broke the law. The police are after him for stalking, defamation of character and copyright infringement.

If you agree with the blogger on the things I mentioned above, I rather see you leave.
Mo, does he peep into your window wile you're asleep?  
I don't think "stalking" is an appropriate word, would you not agree?

Why is it okay for you to call him a "Piece of shit" but get all angry when he critisizes you?
( piece of shit isn't all you've called him)
Assuming the blogger is a "He", I'm not quite sure if that has been established or just assumed.

But hey, That's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 16, 2010, 01:13:17 AM
Quote from: "Diana Jean"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I FOLLOW him .

Mo, does he peep into your window wile you're asleep?  
I don't think "stalking" is an appropriate word, would you not agree?

Well Diana Jean, that's not up to ME to determine.  But hey, I can give the police a call and tell them you said they got it all wrong and have no clue about how to do their job.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 11:44:13 AM
Well . a forum is where you share opinons right? What am i doing wrong?
i haven't been here long enough to understand both sides. but i have been hurt . and effected my life. from what people say or do online. Im tired of people playing ! and no i dont agree with him and his nasty ways . but the point he gets across is true. not bout you im particular. just there are some mean people here, i tend to ignore it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 11:45:23 AM
that wasent very nice , now was it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 12:02:03 PM
You know what? Everyone could get angry and bash each other,
but- it's apparent that whoever this individual is has obviously been deprived of love in their life.
So let them feel important by bashing the admins. because they have nothing else going for themselves.
And to those that come on this forum and insult others, I have two words of advice: Grow Up.

I can't believe these people even call themselves fans of Michael, I really hope that he doesn't visit the forums- he would certainly be disgusted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions