Some Thoughts of Confusing
February 03, 2013, 01:19:52 PM
Hello  :over-react-smiley: i am pissed of i was so happy to see the brothers then the same crap like last july in the states they had to cancel some of the tour dates like time scheduled issues unfortunatly they had cancelled some dates two in germany and in my hometown. :WTF: :omg: THEY STILL WORKING ON THEIR ALBUM :WTF:

:'( :'( :'( i wants to see and hear them (hoped some surprise from MJ) seems i never get them to see except if the hopes can come true that Michael after straighten things up would make a final FAREWELL WORLD TOUR with his BROTHERS SISTERS KIDS NEPHEWS FAMILY REAL UNITY WORLD TOUR  :multiplespotting: :michael-jackson: :penguin: :omg: :LolLolLolLol: :moonwalk_: :michael_jackson-1135: :WTF: :bearhug: TO SHARE PEACE LOVE UNITY AND CHANGE THE WORLD FOR NOW AND FOREVER TO MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE

Because its time to BRING BOOTS TO ASSES AND KNEES TO FACES

MEANWHILE OUR MINE PERSONALLY MICHAEL FROM DEAD AND BACK AGAIN WORLD BAM TOURDATES:

JANUARY MLK DAY ELVIS 78th Birthday PASSED CHECKED
FEBRUARY Today Superbowl Halftime Show BEYONCE maybe an Duet with Michael big bam  :woohoo2: :th_bravo: :smiley-vault-misc-150: :smiley-vault-misc-150:????
17th my Mother´s 2nd Death Day
23th Golden Raspberry
24th OSCARS WHAT A BAM BANG IT WOULD BE????
25th the supposed 70th Birthday of mine great late Mom i missed u so much and like michael u r always in my heart
MARCH EASTERN RESURRECTION DAY?????
APRIL APRIL 1st APRIL FOOLS DAY????
MAY
JUNE
18th my 34th Birthday 3+4=7
25th the 4th "DEath" Day what a big BAM it would be GONE 25TH RETURN 25TH
JULY 4th INDEPENDANCE DAY what a independanced fashion kind of WAY like see you in July :icon_e_wink:
AUGUST 16th Elvis 36th "Death" Day 3+6=9 29th MJJ 55th Birthday
SEPTEMBER 9/11 Inside JOb 12yrs. ago and the TRY TO KILL MJ IN THE TOWERS
OCTOBER HALLOWEEN
NOVEMBER 5th Remember Remember the 5th of November V for Vendetta and maybe Dr. "Death" Conmur is FREE the RETURN of BIG BAM????
DECEMBER CHRISTMAS 25th JESUS born MICHAEL Resurrection???? or SILVESTER what an PARTY CRASHER

Sorry i don´t know all celebration dates from the states like labour day st.patricks day etc. feel free to conclude the dates and dates of yours especially with great clues of some specific dates etc.

Peace LOve and hope we will find it out soon THIS IS IT 2013 I HOPE NON THE LESS hard in my heart :bearhug: :bearhug: :abouttime: :th_bravo: :moonwalk_: :michael_jackson-1135: :WTF: :over-react-smiley: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 01:23:23 PM by warrior999
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

Jos

Re: Some Thoughts of Confusing
February 04, 2013, 03:46:00 PM
Hi, I don't want to be rude... But maybe when you use ", "or "." etc.
Maybe someone can follow what you want to say :) because I can't.

Maybe it's because English isn't my normal language.... But it makes me dizzy. Sorry.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

~Souza~

Re: Some Thoughts of Confusing
February 04, 2013, 04:29:59 PM
I'm going to lock this. I won't even start reading this, the amount of smileys is crazy. Please post in a normal way with a title that explains what your topic is about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions