Re: Mottola,MJ and the The Army of Yes men
February 10, 2013, 04:32:42 AM
No worries about the info. It got me so angry when I saw that video of the devil mottola on radio talking abt mike.

They wanted to get the cat if mike and bankrupt him so he would would be penniless.

In their eyes how could a BLACK man own the Beatles cat that's what they saw.

I was here at the below killer thriller party in london. I had just finished my degree exams and got the train to London to protest for Michael outside the sony uk hq. then later Michael turned up on a open top bus.

They a fan party was organized months ago and Michael turned up. OMG!!! Couldn't believe my eyes.

He told us all what Sony and mortola were doing. Mike said ' they thought my mind was on the music, it was but They never thought this performer myself would out think them '.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2013, 04:43:06 AM
It was said in that just before the release of Invincible, Jackson informed the head of Sony Music Entertainment, Tommy Mottola he was leaving the record label. As a result, all singles released, video shootings and promotions concerning the Invincible album were cancelled. Jackson made allegations in July 2002 that Mottola was a "devil" and a "racist" who did not support his African-American artists, using them merely for his own personal gain. He charged that Mottola had called his colleague Irv Gotti a "fat black (the n-word)". Sony disputed claims that they had failed to promote Invincible with sufficient energy, maintaining that Jackson refused to tour in the United States. Michael accused Sony and the record industry of racism, deliberately not promoting or actively working against promotion of his album. So on July 6th to the 9th of 2002, Michael was in New York, letting to world know how he felt about Tommy Mottola and Sony at a National Action Network meeting in Harlem.

Now, if Michael would leave Sony, was ATV Music Publishing going with him? What is ATV? As some of you know it is the "rights" to all the Beatles songs and more. After Jackson's acquisition of ATV, his record label at the time, CBS, were negotiating the sale of their record division in an unrelated deal. Soon, after hurried arranged meetings and disagreements over the selling price, Michael had made the deal.

Sony wanted advance into music, films and games. Looking for opportunities, the company aimed to expand its music publishing interests. They offered Michael $90 million for 50% of ATV in 1995. Michael said yes. Michael's Jackson's own songs were not included in the deal. They merged and now became Sony/ATV Music Publishing and the third largest music publisher in the world.

So in 2002, Michael left Sony for good! At that time Forbes magazine estimated Jackson's 50% stake in the company, along with other music publishing ventures, to be worth $450 million. In 2003 in was up to $700 million. By 2004, based on the sales of rival catalogues, experts valued the catalogue at between $600 million to $1 billion. Charles Koppelman, a veteran music industry executive, stated that $1 billion was more reflective of Sony/ATV Music Publishing's worth. Ryan Schinman, chief of Platinum Rye, estimated it to be $1.5 billion. In 2005, Thomas Mesereau, Michael's defense attorney in the 2005 child molestation trialrevealed that the song catalogue had been valued at between $4 billion and $5 billion. Jackson's other publishing firm, Mijac, which publishes songs written by Michael Jackson and which is administered by competitor Warner/Chappell Music, is valued to be worth at least $75 million.

In one of Michael's speeches in June of 2002, he stated,

"...And being the artist that I am, at Sony I've generated several billion dollars for Sony, several billon. They really thought that my mind is always on music and dancing. It usually is, but they never thought that this performer - myself - would out think them.

So, we can't let them get away with what they're trying to do, because now I'm a free agent. I just owe Sony one more album. It's just a box set, really, with two new songs, which I've written ages ago. Because for every album that I record, I write - literally, I'm telling you the truth - I write at least 120 songs every album I do. So I can do the box set, just giving them any two songs.

So I'm leaving Sony, a free agent, owning half of Sony. I own half of Sony's Publishing. I'm leaving them, and they're very angry at me, because I just did good business, you know. So the way they get revenge is to try and destroy my album. But I've always said, you know, art, good art, never dies. "

Let's look at page two of the will.

"I appoint JOHN BRANCA, JOHN McCLAIN and BARRY SIEGEL as co-Executors of this Will...."

John G. Branca is an entertainment lawyer. Michael abruptly left Branca in 1990 when record company mogul David Geffen convinced him that Branca exerted too much control. Michael re-hired Branca three years later, and Michael appointed Branca as one of his representatives on the Board of Sony/ATV. In 2006, Branca resigned as Michael 's lawyer and sold back his equity interest in Sony/ATV. Approximately three weeks before he died, Michael rehired Branca?

So was there a conspiracy?

Tom Mesereau said:

"What Michael said about a conspiracy makes logical sense, but I have no evidence of it. If Michael were in jail or in prison, how would he defend his ownership in the catalogue? How would he defend all these frivolous lawsuits? Sony had so much to gain if there was a conviction..."

So what is the bottom line?

In March, Sony Music, a unit of Sony Corp announced a $250 million deal with Jackson's estate, which will result in up to 10 albums using the singer's previously unreleased music. The deal was unprecedented in the music industry as it is the most expensive music contract to a single artist in history.

He was worth more dead than alive!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2013, 07:13:15 AM
@ apple, so nice to see you back x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

everlastinglove_MJ

February 10, 2013, 08:08:31 AM
mjjstreet.com (@MJJStreet)

Posted Tuesday 18th September 2012 from Twitlonger

Some Facts About The Original Sony Demos 2002

Tommy Motolla was head of SONY MUSIC USA during Invincible era. Michael had issues with Motolla and his team about different aspects of Invincible project.

Michael and Motolla disagreed about which songs to release from Invincible, the content & production of the short films & much more.

Motolla as head of SONY Music USA, overruled Michael on many decisions. Michael was not happy he did not have the final say on how his work was released. Motolla / SONY Music USA basically said you do things our way or we stop promotion. Michael refused, and SONY stopped promotion of Invincible.

SONY did not deliver stocks of Invincible CD's to music shops around the world or give radio radio stations promo copies. This meant that sales dropped dramatically as no one could buy the CD's. Fans ringing radio stations to request the songs were told they didn't have the songs to play.

THAT'S why Michael spoke out against SONY/ MOTOLLA. It was because they sabotaged his album Invincible. THAT'S what the SONY DEMOS and Boycotts were all about.

Michael turned to the only people he could, the fan community, to help him fight his boss MOTOLLA and to stop the sabotage of his work by Motolla, head of SONY Music.

It was the fans who took over promotion of INVINCIBLE, with the campaign PUSH INVINCIBLE BACK TO NUMBER1, buying multiple copies, hounding radio stations & music shops to contact SONY & get stocks delivered.

The SONY demos were NEVER about boycotting Michael's music but about the PROMOTION of Invincible.

Due to the worldwide fan demos, and an artist of Michael's huge profile highlighting the dirty tricks of SONY MUSIC USA, Motolla and his team were fired.

Michael's issues with SONY ended when Motolla was fired and a new team took over.

Even though he may not have signed a new long term contract again, Michael did work with SONY on a project by project basis, releasing The Ultimate Collection, Number Ones, Visionary, King of Pop, Thriller 25 between 2002 & 2009

and more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:bearhug: @ applehead
Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:10:37 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Andrea

February 10, 2013, 08:57:26 AM

The fact that Michael departed from his usual public persona to speak out against Motolla and Sony speaks volumes.  He knew exactly what they were doing to him.  I agree with ashprak that Michael was the subject of much envy from those who surrounded him.  They wanted to take as much credit and money as they could.  They blackmailed Michael but Michael wasn't having it so he spoke out.  I bought the Invincible album when it came out and it's probably my favourite album, the best part is from 0:00 - 77:07.  I had it playing in my car for months and I remember giving my neighbour a ride to work one day and she asked what this MJ music was so I told her it was his new album. She said, "Oh I didn't know he had a new one out."  I remember thinking that was strange, this was before Michael spoke out.  There has been a nefarious plot against Michael for years.  When TII came about, he knew all he would have to was give AEG enough rope and they would hang themselves with their greed.  These large companies care not for the artists, only how much they can squeeze until the milk runs dry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 11, 2013, 12:16:37 AM
Ashprak247, do you think this DJ, at Sway in the Morning on Shade 45, obviously African-american based, was aware of the situation of MJ’s catalogue being at risk because of Matolla's sabotage of Invincible?  He seems to just be going along with the flow of helping TM promote his book, like he believes the garbage he was saying about MJ.  Surely all blacks must be aware that MJ was fighting for all black musicians being taken advantage of finianically by the record companies, especially Sony.  Do you think he’s just biting his tongue? What would be really cool if all the black artists were setting a trap for TM to publicly expose him after he releases his book.  But...

You mentioned SOTT, do you think he was Michael?

I remember reading about some person observing Tom Sneddon and his team, and saying he was extremely racist, using the N-word many times.
Seems to me that using dirty tactics to gain money and racism go hand in hand.  It shows their type of heart.
Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:19:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

February 11, 2013, 02:03:21 AM
Ashprak247, do you think this DJ, at Sway in the Morning on Shade 45, obviously African-american based, was aware of the situation of MJ’s catalogue being at risk because of Matolla's sabotage of Invincible?  He seems to just be going along with the flow of helping TM promote his book, like he believes the garbage he was saying about MJ. Surely all blacks must be aware that MJ was fighting for all black musicians being taken advantage of finianically by the record companies, especially Sony.  Do you think he’s just biting his tongue? What would be really cool if all the black artists were setting a trap for TM to publicly expose him after he releases his book.  But...

You mentioned SOTT, do you think he was Michael?

I remember reading about some person observing Tom Sneddon and his team, and saying he was extremely racist, using the N-word many times.
Seems to me that using dirty tactics to gain money and racism go hand in hand. It shows their type of heart.
  :th_bravo: good judgment of facts!  :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

February 11, 2013, 03:04:01 PM
I'm a little behind on commenting on the video of Tommy Mottola, but I couldn't listen to it before since my laptop did not have any sound.  I just finished listening and just wanted to add that like Michael said, he IS devilish, just look at his eyes, he has devil eyes, and where would he have been without artists like Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey and others, what would his job have been without them?  I think that he may be broke now, in need of money, and thought to himself, everybody is writing books about Michael and making money, I worked with him, why don't I write a book, twist the truth (just like he did in this interview) and after all Michael is not here to say anything about it......

These are some of my thoughts about him, I have more to say, but I'm going to stop here for now.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2013, 06:30:27 PM
Tbh I have n idea but this ass lickin of TM is crazy all the black people knew Michael was fighting for them during the invincible era.

They tried to kill Michael with the BS and false allegations, if that didn't kill him they tried to get back the Beatles cat anyway they could.

It would be great of all black artists were trying to get their back on TM after what he did to Michael but I don't know.

I know one thng though when Michael returns TM is gonna be in for the shock of his life.

Michael said Mariah Carey told Michael EVERYTHNG about TM and his games.

As for SOTT well not sure if he was Michael but boy he predicted and knew a lot obout the situation Michael was going through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2013, 06:38:24 PM
If Michael planned this hoax just after invincible in 2002 and when Sony & TM tried to take mike down then what SOTT said makes sense.

In one of his posts he said something along the lines of  ' a new album will rise invincible in disguise ' al,ost as if Michael KNEW Sony planned to sabotage Vince so Michael held back the best songs so he could launch under a new label and do everything he planned.

Michael like he said at the killer thriller party to us ' he outsmarted them the suits '.

I think the song on Vince called threatend is part of this hoax look.

Threatened lyrics – 2001

You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast

Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed

I’m underneath

You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls

I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me

I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head

I know just what you said

That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

You should be watching me, you should feel threatened

Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt

I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you

From a far corner, out of the dark

A nightmare, that’s the case

Never Neverland, that’s the place

This particular monster can read minds

Be in two places at the same time

This is judgement night, execution, slaughter

The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture

You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate

A human presence that you feel is strange

A monster that you can see disappear

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.

It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

This is one of the most bizarre songs that he has written.  Apparently he turns into a beast that people should be scared of.  But he is not a ghost, he is the living dead.  He can see you, knows what you say, and you can feel him.  But, he disappears and and comes back to haunt.  He can be in TWO places at the same time.  Meaning one in disguise and one dead?  The closing is the epitome of the song, as it states that the nightmare is just beginning.  Beginning of a new start?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2013, 03:47:51 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKMtbrijqiU[/youtube]

Everything it's/was so damm PLANNED (like a Script maybe  :icon_e_confused:), too PLANNED to be truth I have to say  :suspect: .All Michael's LIFE will always be an ENIGMA for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2013, 06:47:59 PM
This video doesn't even deserve any recognition by listening to it, but I forced myself to listen just to hear what "the devil" would say about Michael this time.  All I have to say is what respectable human being would agree to have an interview with Howard Stern???

It seems that Tommy is financially more desperate than we originally thought......  Just despicable human beings, and this is already more attention than I wanted to give to this video......

I'm sorry applehead, no disrespect to you whatsoever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2013, 12:39:15 AM
Have you noticed TM is scraping his troath sometimes with some questions, i noticed it in the previous interview also. It's like he doesn't feel much comfort with these questions.
I also saw that he scratched his nose in the 1 first interview at this page, and it was a question about MJ again a question from wich we know for sure TM has to lie.

Just an observation...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

February 13, 2013, 12:49:59 AM
Yap, ShyBleuEyes, I did notice at about 2  min. on the first video is when he scratches his nose, sure sign of lying.  Also in the first video that applehead posted he shifts in his chair and moves several times, a sign that he's feeling uncomfortable.  I don't know what it means when he rubs his hands together, he does that a lot, do you know what that means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 13, 2013, 01:47:34 AM
Yap, ShyBleuEyes, I did notice at about 2  min. on the first video is when he scratches his nose, sure sign of lying.  Also in the first video that applehead posted he shifts in his chair and moves several times, a sign that he's feeling uncomfortable.  I don't know what it means when he rubs his hands together, he does that a lot, do you know what that means?

Yeah at 2.min he does.
 i do think he doesnt feel very comfortable , it;s a nervous act, i ad a link about rubbing hands, i did a quick search because i have to go to my job.

Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 02:39:13 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal