sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Thanks for sharing MJonmind, I wish Doc. Arnold Klein to be in on the hoax otherwise it would be embarrassing what he has told about MJ after his "death".

BTW if you look at the pic with Prince you can notice the Michael we watched on TII, very skinny and in a way looking like one of his impersonators, right??

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login“traumatized”-after-dr-conrad-murray-forced-him-to-watch-resuscitation-attempts-as-michael-jackson-lay-dying/
Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 05:01:12 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

paula-c

Michael Jackson's Alleged Lover Scared to Death

The man who claims to have had a sexual relationship with Michael Jackson says he's scared out of his mind because of numerous death threats -- especially from "crazy Japanese fans."

Jason Pfeiffer -- who went on TV last week and talked about his alleged affair with MJ -- says he's received 10 to 12 serious death threats from around the world.

Pfeiffer's boss and MJ's former best friend, Dr. Arnold Klein, is also getting threats after telling TMZ about the alleged affair.  We've obtained one of the threats, which reads,

"You rotton son of a bitch, how dare you let that fat slob make those accusations about Michael,you should be ashamed,Michael thought you were his friend!!!!!!!!!!! Someone is going to pay for this dearly,maybe with a bullet?"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I’m an alien from Mars, eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance -Michael Jackson on the Media
Posted on March 1, 2013 by AWKMD

Jackson’s skin had been a medium-brown color for the entire duration of his youth, but starting in the mid-1980s, it gradually grew paler. The change gained widespread media coverage, According to J. Randy Taraborrelli‘s biography, in 1986, Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus; the vitiligo partially lightened his skin, and the lupus was in remission; both illnesses made him sensitive to sunlight. The treatments he used for his condition further lightened his skin tone, and, with the application of pancake makeup to even out blotches, he could appear very pale. Jackson was also diagnosed with vitiligo in his autopsy. During the course of his treatment, Jackson made two close friends: his dermatologist, Dr.Arnold Klein, and Klein’s nurse Debbie Rowe. Rowe eventually became Jackson’s second wife and the mother of his two eldest children. He also relied heavily on Klein for medical and business advice. Klein would later  advise Jackson to fire his plastic surgeon Steven Hoefflin because he would put Jackson under anesthesia and then turn the clocks   ahead and tell Jackson he had just undergone a rhinoplasty  or nasal surgery. He charged Jackson immense fees and Klein became increasingly concerned regarding the times Jackson would go to Hoefflin’s just to be put under anesthesia.
Fifteen years after the original article, Opioid Addiction in Anesthesiology was published, addiction still remains a major issue in the anesthesia workplace. Between 1991–2001, 80% of U.S. anesthesiology residency programs reported experience with impaired residents, and 19% reported at least one pretreatment fatality. Substantial advances have occurred in our understanding of addiction as well as both the technology and therapeutic approaches used to fight this disease, although outcomes have not appreciably changed. Starting with a brief review of the basic concepts of addiction, this article highlights the current thoughts regarding the pathophysiologic basis of addiction, as well as clinical manifestations, legal issues, and treatment strategies. Anesthesiologists may suffer from addiction to any number of substances, though addiction to opioids remains the most common. As recently as 2005, the drug of choice for anesthesiologists entering treatment was an opioid, with fentanyl and sufentanil toping the list.  Other agents, such as propofol, ketamine, sodium thiopental, lidocaine, nitrous oxide, and the potent volatile anesthetics, are less frequently abused but have documented abuse potential.  Alcoholism and other forms of impairment impact anesthesiologists at similar rates to other professions. Factors that have been proposed to explain the high incidence of drug abuse among anesthesiologists include the proximity to large quantities of highly addictive drugs, the relative ease of diverting particularly small quantities of these agents for personal use, the high stress environment in which anesthesiologists work, and exposure in the workplace that sensitizes the reward pathways in the brain and thus promotes substance abuse.

Jackson became the subject of increasingly sensational reports. In 1986, the tabloids ran a story claiming that Jackson slept in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber to slow the aging process; he was pictured lying down in a glass box. Although the claim was untrue, according to tabloid reports that are widely cited, Jackson had disseminated the fabricated story himself. When Jackson bought a chimpanzee called Bubbles from a laboratory, he was reported to be increasingly detached from reality.   Jackson had offered to buy the bones of Joseph Merrick (the “elephant man”) and although untrue, Jackson did not deny the story. Although initially he saw these stories as opportunities for publicity, he stopped leaking untruths to the press as they became more sensational. Consequently the media began making up their own stories. These reports became embedded in the public consciousness, inspiring the nickname “Wacko Jacko”, which Jackson came to despise Responding to the gossip, Jackson remarked

Why not just tell people I’m an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They’ll believe anything you say, becauseyou’re a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, “I’m an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,” people would say, “Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He’s cracked up. You can’t believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love how intelligent and composed Michael always is, even when he’s getting the better of someone, he does it with class.  I wish I possessed those characteristics… to be able to remain composed under brutal salacious attacks.  Only the BEST of them can do that.  Michael does it better than anyone I know, i.e. "Matolla is the devil”, “Sony is phoney”  not exactly the words that would have come to my mind.  But for Michael, they work like a charm.  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MJonmind

So far AK's not telling us anything very new, all common knowledge, but maybe he's just getting warmed up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Arnie mentions an "Exhibit B" in his latest writings:

Judge Mitchell Beckloff rules MIchaels Will is Valid(He is a lawyer)
Posted on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But Michael Jackson was in NYC on July.2002…This is so familiar and depressing – one person works hard to practice a skill or craft which brings him a fortune and then others seek to rob him blind.

Papa Joe Jackson charges that the will allegedly written and signed by famous son Michael Jackson is in fact fraudulent. For some time now he has asserted that such was the case. And in speaking with him recently, I became even more convinced. But, to our shock and dismay, Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff ruled against the Jackson patriarch who filed a complaint last Tuesday. The Associated Press reports: “Michael Jackson’s father does not stand to inherit any of his son’s assets and cannot challenge the appointment of the executors chosen by the singer to handle his will, a judge said Tuesday. Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff said Joe Jackson was not named in the will but could pursue a motion to receive a family allowance from the estate.”

Disturbingly, both the judge and media seem to suggest that Joseph Jackson is simply in it for the money. Nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, Joseph Jackson wants justice for his son, and thank God for the Los Angeles Sentinel that’s printing his side of the story. What follows is part the document Mr. Jackson filed with the court (Case No. BP 117321) that he got to me right at press time:

“Petitioner, Joseph Jackson, submits the following Objection to Appointment of John Branca and John McClain as the Executors and Special Administrators of the Estate of Michael Jackson.

“Michael Jackson Terminated Branca as his Attorney on February 3, 2003. Michael Jackson terminated John Branca as his attorney on February 3, 2003, in a written termination letter. (Exhibit “A”). Michael Jackson instructed Branca in writing to resign from all positions he had in Michael Jackson’s personal and business life. Branca failed to follow Michael Jackson’s instructions, but still remains obligated to comply with those instructions and resign as Executor.

“On February 3, 2003, Michael Jackson instructed Branca to turn over to his new attorneys [sic] all records, files, and papers dealing with his personal and business life. While Branca turned over his other files, Branca secretly refused to turn over the purported July 7, 2002, Will, and March 2002, Trust. In violation of his fiduciary duties, Branca concealed the Will and concealed his refusal to resign as Executor. Branca’s concealment of the Will and failure to resign continued for many years despite Michael Jackson’s numerous demands Branca turn over all documents and resign from all positions. Branca’s conduct is an ethical violation this Court should not permit.

“Michael Jackson Terminated John Branca because of Embezzlement.

In 2003, Michael Jackson launched an investigation into Branca’s embezzlement activities regarding Michel Jackson’s money. The investigators, the firm of Interfor in New York, reported in February, March, and with a final report on April 15, 2003, there was an improper relationship between Tommy Mattola and John Branca whereby Branca and Matolla were illegally funneling Michael Jackson’s money to off-shore accounts in the Caribbean. (Exhibit “B”). The Interfor Report caused Michael Jackson great anger, and Michael Jackson demanded Branca never have anything to do with him, his business, his family, or his personal life again. Michael Jackson terminated John Branca because of his belief that Branca had committed crimes against him. Branca never accounted to Michael Jackson regarding his conduct, nor disclosed his books and records to Michael Jackson.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

And in speaking with him recently, I became even more convinced.

what have of true everything that he says Arnie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Arnie better be careful with all his talking, "they" might pull a "Jimmy Hoffa" on him  :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Arnie better be careful with all his talking, "they" might pull a "Jimmy Hoffa" on him  :icon_eek: :icon_e_confused:
Had to look that up. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the film Bruce Almighty, Bruce (Jim Carrey) uses his powers to unearth Jimmy Hoffa's body so that he had a story to cover to get his job back.
:icon_lol:

Paula, agree; if it wasn't for AK's earlier MJ stories of Jason P, and peeing in cups, we might take his stories more seriously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Had to look that up. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the film Bruce Almighty, Bruce (Jim Carrey) uses his powers to unearth Jimmy Hoffa's body so that he had a story to cover to get his job back.
:icon_lol:

Paula, agree; if it wasn't for AK's earlier MJ stories of Jason P, and peeing in cups, we might take his stories more seriously.

Seems odd that anyone who "knows" anything either ends up missing or dead.  :icon_e_confused:

....but then again, I still think Frank Di Leo's death wasn't natural/accident or whatever either.   :ghsdf:

...maybe I just need to cut back on watching too many crime shows  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71, I don't think Peter Lopez's death was a suicide as authorities reported it was either...... All of these people were associated with Michael, and they all "allegedly" died after Michael's "death"...........Was Peter Lopez murdered? because I do not believe for a second that he committed suicide, or is he in hiding with Michael and helping Michael with all the legal stuff behind the scenes???

When is the truth going to come out/prevail? Will it be sometime in our lifetime? I'm soooooooo exhausted with all of this..........But I'm also very determined to get to the truth no matter how long it may take.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I believe we're going to have to get more settled and comfortable in the trenches for the long haul, long war, if we want to be the full/faithful/dependable support to Michael that he wants/needs/loves...
I've resigned myself to it, though initially I thought things were going to happen bang, bang, bang ending with a Bam. But that's when I was naive and clueless.  I'm still clueless! :icon_lol:  I just simply love Michael, that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I believe we're going to have to get more settled and comfortable in the trenches for the long haul, long war, if we want to be the full/faithful/dependable support to Michael that he wants/needs/loves...
I've resigned myself to it, though initially I thought things were going to happen bang, bang, bang ending with a Bam. But that's when I was naive and clueless.  I'm still clueless! :icon_lol:  I just simply love Michael, that's all.

So you don't think anymore Michael is coming back after the 4 years??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

I'm just staying open, as long as the forum exists, and clues/connections to MJ continue to come. I don't think deadlines are productive, just lead to disappointment. That's just how I feel right now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

I'm just staying open, as long as the forum exists, and clues/connections to MJ continue to come. I don't think deadlines are productive, just lead to disappointment. That's just how I feel right now...
May I say that I feel the same way?
All we can do is hope and pray that everything will come to light...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal