suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just one observation, after almost 4 years, I don't think the brothers should be doing the whole breaking down crying and stuff.  It just looks way too goofy and fake now.  I felt embarrassed for them...  Marlon was already looking so fake a while ago when crying that he didn't know where his mother was.  I mean even Katherine isn't breaking down all emotional now.  If the public DO believe Marlon's tears, then I'm surprised they don't think he's a little 'off' mentally. Maybe Marlon's role is meant to be more emotionally unstable.  I think Jermaine's the best actor by far, of the 5 brothers. JMO

I thought the breaking down and crying bit was pretty strange too. There was this odd pause while the crying went on  and then the brothers tried to comfort him by switching topics. Skavlan just looked very suprised so perhaps this had not been rehearsed... It was a little surprise by the brothers perhaps...

I felt bad about having a wee giggle during this "bad" moment so it was interesting to read about your reaction, Mind! 

And I agree- I think Jermaine handles his "role" with great conviction. Hope to see the full hand soon and not just that one irritating finger... :Pulling_hair:

Titania

:omg: :LolLolLolLol: i had the same reaction about jackie !  i lost my own sister in nov. of 2009 and it really seemed over the top to me.
i can not for the life of me figure why no interviewers mention the time thing and why no one ask why randy has not been part of the tour.

edit: also jermaine says that they were going to ( after the 020) tour as the jackson 5 i thought motown owned that name and they couldn't use it. :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:17:27 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

Well, I noticed a couple of odd things in this interview (thanks finfin for posting the link).

Firstly, Jermaine and then Jackie seemed determined, without being specifically asked,  to get their 'where were you when you heard Michael had died' stories out there again as if to really hammer home that yes, MJ is dead.  Really, really odd, was Jackie's story: he was shopping in Las Vegas with Michael's kids, Michael's two sons......He cried, was comforted, but felt the need to finish his story, again repeating that he had the kids with him and it was hard packing the bags to get a plane to LA.

Now, I can go along with Blanket being with Jackie, I don't remember him ever being mentioned in relation to events of June 25th but,  please correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Prince supposed to be at Carolwood - heck wasn't there even talk of getting him up on the witness stand at one point?

So, Jackie, was that a nod to anyone paying attention, that your story doesn't match the 'official' one?

And then, Jermaine and his story of how the May 14th ( 2 weeks before Michael passed?) family get together came about.  He says he and Janet were in the South of France watching the Formula 1 and they decided to do something for their parents so they came back and Janet set about organising the dinner with LaToya.  The Monaco F1 Grand Prix was held on the weekend of 21st - 24th May 2009, (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) so that story doesn't make sense either!  And even if his geography is a bit off and they were actually in Spain for the previous race, on 8th - 10th May, I doubt 4 days is long enough to get home, get the whole family available, book the meal etc.)

So, Jermaine, this isn't quite how it happened is it?!
Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 09:35:54 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Curls I see him pointing in the direction of either Marlon or Jermaine when he says "I was in Las Vegas, shopping with his two sons".

So I think he doesn´t mean Michael´s sons.

As for the rest: very odd, inconclusive and confusing indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
Also, i remember one of the siblings (sorry i cant remember which one) says that the last time they all saw Michael was a month before he passed for Joseph and Katherine's 60th wedding anniversary, but they got married in Novemeber, so thats strange! This article here says the same thing, that 'A month after the 60th wedding anniversary, was June 25th. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

curls

Curls I see him pointing in the direction of either Marlon or Jermaine when he says "I was in Las Vegas, shopping with his two sons".

So I think he doesn´t mean Michael´s sons.

Yeah, you could be right Mary.  Makes more sense that way.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Well, I noticed a couple of odd things in this interview (thanks finfin for posting the link).

Firstly, Jermaine and then Jackie seemed determined, without being specifically asked,  to get their 'where were you when you heard Michael had died' stories out there again as if to really hammer home that yes, MJ is dead.  Really, really odd, was Jackie's story: he was shopping in Las Vegas with Michael's kids, Michael's two sons......He cried, was comforted, but felt the need to finish his story, again repeating that he had the kids with him and it was hard packing the bags to get a plane to LA.

Now, I can go along with Blanket being with Jackie, I don't remember him ever being mentioned in relation to events of June 25th but,  please correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Prince supposed to be at Carolwood - heck wasn't there even talk of getting him up on the witness stand at one point?

So, Jackie, was that a nod to anyone paying attention, that your story doesn't match the 'official' one?

And then, Jermaine and his story of how the May 14th ( 2 weeks before Michael passed?) family get together came about.  He says he and Janet were in the South of France watching the Formula 1 and they decided to do something for their parents so they came back and Janet set about organising the dinner with LaToya.  The Monaco F1 Grand Prix was held on the weekend of 21st - 24th May 2009, (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) so that story doesn't make sense either!  And even if his geography is a bit off and they were actually in Spain for the previous race, on 8th - 10th May, I doubt 4 days is long enough to get home, get the whole family available, book the meal etc.)

first off the interviewer ask what is the most outragous  thing that has been said about any of you. and jermaine picks that they are disfunctional  :Pulling_hair:seriously most families are to some degree. i think jackie was saying he was with jermaines kids ( taken up the slack imo) since he has been with prince michael also remember. only thing about this is does jermaine have two young boys or only one? other option is that he was with two of 3t.  so then i am guessing that the thing about the race was to suggest that they all hang out together , that they are tight as a family. same with the dinner thing two sisters lovingly putting this thing together for their parents. just my guess  by the way i loved the part about who was mama kates favorite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

finfinTopic starter

Yes thank you @curls - this dates thing is all weird - here is a LunaJo 67 video discussing the wedding anniversary
 :suspect: in fact LunaJo's vids are a good reminder of the family inconsistencies and slip ups

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVER9TKrHa8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

MJonmind

Thanks Finfin, great video!

Jermaine said above that the brothers were going to perform the last half of the tour as Jackson 5. And good point, Suspicious, that Motown owned the name Jackson 5, and it had to be The Jacksons.

But In the video by LunaJo67, Al Sharpton said MJ had asked them to do something with him on (only) the last couple of dates (tour).  So which is it?  I know in the Glenda tapes MJ said his brothers were always pushing him to perform with him together and he didn't want to.

Also in the LunaJo67 video, interesting that Leonard Rowe met with AEG the day after the 60th Anniversary on May16, telling AEG that they were unethical about some things and that they were controlling MJ.  Shouldn't Leonard Rowe also be called to testify at the KJ/AEG trial coming up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions