What about this:  I know that this was also discussed before, but did we ever come to an understanding or figure out why Tohme was with Jermaine at the hospital at jermaine's announcement.  if Michael was so deathly scared of him, why would Tohme be at the hospital with Jermaine, instead of Michael's whole family, commenting and announcing that "Only Jermaine is allowed to comment about Michael's death and no questions will be allowed" sorry, I know these aren't his correct, exact words, but close enough, I hope you get the point.

I can't get these 2 pictures out of my head...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

did we ever get any confirmation of who , if anyone thome is related to?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tohme is a vampire abusive, MJ trusted him and was betrayed  >:(

Totally agree with you  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

I've always been intrigued with the pic of Tohme standing in front of the painting of MJ called 'The Book' by Brett-Livingstone Strong.  I know TT supposedly gave away MJ's share of his art to BLS worth millions, but it's just that the painting is so key to the hoax part that TS talks about such as the Signs, the Bible and EOW.

Also in this article TT was supposed to buy that place in Los Vegas, the Wonderland with the underground cave that Blanket especially liked.  Makes one wonder if MJ didn't still actually buy it and hide out there--one of many possible places.  We've not seen any pics of TT since the 'death' day making me wonder if he isn't still with MJ, with only a hoax role of villain. And MJ certainly needs to have money to live during this ghost life, that doesn't leave a paper-trail-- hence 'greedy' TT takes MJ's millions for doing 'nothing'!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Tohme Tohme Tohme Tohme...never trust a man whose first name is the same as his last...lol...BOOM roasted!

No but really...Tohme and Arnie are a mystery...what side are they really on and do they know about the hoax? My guess is if there is a chance they know, then they do know about the hoax. And if they know about the hoax whether they are wanting to choose their own side...their place has already been chosen for them. I think they and MJ had no choice but to have them as apart of the hoax (i.e keeping them occupied, out of the way, because they aren't really needed in the hoax, they just make up the script (drama)).
Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:31:43 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Andrea

@MJonmind - you and I have similar thoughts on Tohme Tohme.  He is an "obvious" bad guy which makes me think that he might not actually be, lol.  I could be wrong of course, but Tohme could be both a distraction and "behind the scenes" organizer.  Hopefully we'll find out one way or another soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Dr Tohme related to Randy Phillips by marriage
Former brother-in-laws - As thick as thieves?

Former brother-in-laws - As thick as thieves?

According to records from ancestry.com - the world’s largest family history website - Dr Tohme and AEG Live bos Randy Phillips were related by marriage back in the 1970′s.

Dr Tohme Ramez Tohme (d.o.b. 1949) married Janet Phillips (d.o.b. 1953) on 29th January 1972 in Sacremento, California. The pair subsequently divorced in May 1976 in Sacremento, California.

Marriage - State file: 7307; Reg no: 289

Divorce – State file: 664652; Dissolution case no: 716055

It has been confirmed by an insider that Dr Janet Phillips, now a Clinical Psychologist working at a practice in Torrance, is indeed Randy Phillips’s sister.

Does this provide a link between the “mysterious” Dr Tohme and AEG Live boss Randy Phillips? Did AEG live play any part in manipulating and isolating MJ? Was Dr Tohme on AEG lives payroll? The plot thickens…….
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

shorty

Nobody knows Murray and nobody knows Tohme.....they suddenly appeared and quickly disappeared again. And then the lot of money that they earned all allegedly. The
articel says, Tohme was guaranted to be paid 35.000$ a month, plus experses regardless, of Michael made money or not. Guaranteed by whom......who is paying for they....?
I don`t know, i have the feeling that both, Murray and Tohme, are working with Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

RE Tohme, TAA and the Estate:

The Estate of Michael Jackson went to the Labor Commissioner last year, stating that they wanted all the agreements between Tohme and Jackson declared null and void. The reason that the Estate went to the Labor Commissioner is because they have to in order for the issue to move onto the court system.

"The Talent Agencies Act (TAA) defines talent agencies or persons as 'persons or corporations that procure professional employment or engagements' for creative or performing artists in the entertainment media, including theater, movies, radio and television. ...The TAA prohibits unlicensed individuals from 'procurring, offering, promising, or attempting to procure employment or engagements for an artist."

The Estate's premise is that Tohme was not licensed at the time of any of the agreements made between he and Michael Jackson. Therefore, all agreements between the two should be declared null and void. This would include the finder's agreement Tohme had for 10% of the sale of Neverland, the services agreement for 35,000 a month, the power of attorneys agreements, and the indemnity agreements. You can read more about these agreements here:

Also, you can read the actual agreements between Tohme and Jackson here, via @Ivy_4MJ:

Although far reaching, I would hope that if Tohme was found to not be a legal talent agent, it would negatively affect everything Tohme touched in Michael's life; including the sale of Neverland and the AEG contract. We can always hope, can't we?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now we're getting somewhere.... Look at this last sentence from the article Paula posted:

Although far reaching, I would hope that if Tohme was found to not be a legal talent agent, it would negatively affect everything Tohme touched in Michael's life; including the sale of Neverland and the AEG contract. We can always hope, can't we?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tohme is NOT a legal talent agent, I don't think he's legal anything for that matter.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@MJonmind and Andrea - not got much time this week but enough to say I'm with you guys on TT - he's too obviously a 'bad guy'.  The real bad guys stay under the radar.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

@MJonmind and Andrea - not got much time this week but enough to say I'm with you guys on TT - he's too obviously a 'bad guy'.  The real bad guys stay under the radar.
Agree with you, Curls.
Maybe finally some justice made, regarding this TT character...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

curls

That'll teach me to post in haste!  I think you may have misunderstood me Girl in the mirror!  I meant totally the opposite - he could quite possibly be a good guy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Girl_In_the_Mirror

That'll teach me to post in haste!  I think you may have misunderstood me Girl in the mirror!  I meant totally the opposite - he could quite possibly be a good guy!
OMG...sorry Curls...it's totally my fault, I read that in a hurry, since I'm  ill, i have flu, and I think the high fever made me misunderstand what you wrote.
Now... I've read every single post in this section twice, and now I get it, and I think you might be right... in the sense that he might actually be a good guy, after all...

once again, sorry! promise to read everything twice from now on!  :bowdown: :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 02:03:35 PM by Girl_In_the_Mirror
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@MJonmind - you and I have similar thoughts on Tohme Tohme.  He is an "obvious" bad guy which makes me think that he might not actually be, lol.  I could be wrong of course, but Tohme could be both a distraction and "behind the scenes" organizer.  Hopefully we'll find out one way or another soon.

Andrea, I like your words.  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions