~Souza~

Re: The Return
January 31, 2013, 09:11:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Believe me it has changed quite alot... anyway. Enough about me, back to the hoax

This is not the Larry show. This is not a 'I am a non-believer, proof me wrong' website and little arrogant pricks like you are not very desirable here if they do nothing else than ridiculing and insulting members who put tons more research and time in this than you did while you were finishing high school.

You ignore evidence, you clearly try to irritate me and your attitude is not welcome here. So you either change that and read and investigate/contribute yourself before you even dare insulting any of the members here, or you find another forum to spit your venom.

Also, this is a introduction thread, so if anyone wants to revisit old topics, as I have been suggesting, please post in the appropriate categories so people like Larry here can easily find it when they want to know something because people will not search the Larry show for information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 01, 2013, 12:33:22 AM
Bec, love it when your logic gets fired up, like on that NPG scenario!
They sit outside Kleins for "hours" reportedly but they split from UCLA when for all they knew he was going to walk out and blow kisses to the crowd? One would only think they would leave if they KNEW MJ was "dead" and they KNEW they had a pic.

Shrimp, it's great that you are here more now, although your kids must take a lot of your time!  I’m amazed I’ve never read that book that Joe wrote, in the Jetzi link you gave! Fascinating!
It only increases the respect I have for him, the sacrificing he did for his kids, and to think he nearly died in that Gas pumps explosion!  When I think of all the dead-beat dads out there today, now THOSE kids suffer much more.
Sometimes my kids have made fun of or criticized things I've said or done when they were kids, but they have no idea how I poured every ounce of my strength and love into 24/7 details for them, and of course made mistakes in retrospect.

Larry, may I suggest--first you need to catch up by reading our archives at least in key areas, and then find new info that hasn't been found yet. THEN everyone will be most happy to engage in discussion with you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2013, 12:57:20 AM

Sometimes my kids have made fun of or criticized things I've said or done when they were kids, but they have no idea how I poured every ounce of my strength and love into 24/7 details for them, and of course made mistakes in retrospect.

So true. I laughed and made fun of my mum (in the spirit of love) but never really understood how much she poured into us til I became a parent. Comes full circle huh? Kids have no idea how much work love and sacrifice goes into raising them. And as a parent you lovingly give unbegrudgingly and wouldn't have it any other way.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

February 01, 2013, 06:55:19 AM
Before i goto actual topics, Souza, dont say im insulting members when i clearly am not. YOUR the one with the attitude here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 01, 2013, 07:33:42 AM
This quote is taken from Larry's  April 3rd, 2010 post.....
The point of me being here is not to be a nuisance, but rather to help you guys in your grieving process.

I don't think your position or point has changed much in 3 years Larry.

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :elvis-1405: :moonwalk_: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2013, 07:41:38 AM
*sigh* such childishness from so called "adults", red herrings will get you no where. Grow up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 01, 2013, 08:23:33 AM
Chao Larry here nobody needs psychological help, you are here to provoke this it all your goal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions