MJonmindTopic starter

MJ, George H. Bush, Points of Light award
February 20, 2013, 05:28:28 PM
Interesting that MJ was selected for this award given by Bush senior though he's the one who talked of bringing in the New World Order.
This points to MJ being used by them. What are your thoughts on this?  Sorry, won't allow me to display the video.  Did MJ know by that time, the NWO agenda that TS now has been teaching awareness on?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bush’s speech of his mission, a Thousand points of light (Illuminati and NOW).
Read the comments below it also; seems these are code words for Satanic rituals.

Here’s Bush’s speech on NWO just the year before in 1991.
Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 05:50:21 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: MJ, George H. Bush, Points of Light award
February 20, 2013, 07:39:11 PM
you've ever wondered why some artists have come to the top and stayed there, despite the fact that their music or performance is not the best? How can someone who knows nothing of music be become a famous rock star? And how is it that some people with a great amount of talent and ideas do not have a chance?  Will Be bad luck? Don't think so. This is what we look every day, mediocre artists and with a musical content and messages that are garbage.

With this I do not want to say that this is the case of MJ, but many artists are used as a means of propaganda, There is a recurring pattern of undeniable symbolism in music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

February 20, 2013, 09:41:04 PM

I don't think it was a matter of MJ being "used" by them but rather playing along, playing the game.  He made a point to say why he was there - "I wanted to come to lunch because I believe each person can make a difference in the life of someone in need.  That is what a point of light is."  I believe that when some famous and influential people are given awards, or named an ambassador by the President of the U.S., it's something that they are somewhat obligated to do or accept.  But I don't think it means, especially in Michael's case, that he's their puppet or going along with their agenda.  It's not like Michael could say: "I'm onto you and your "new world order", Bush, and I will not be your point of light ambassador".  If he wasn't a target before, he certainly would've been after, if he had said or intimated something like that.  And assuming what TS has said about NWO is correct and that Michael wants us to know, he would have to be pretty sure that this stuff is true.  Michael has had, for decades now, a unique vantage point to get access to info that "normal" people can't get and that requires a certain level of actual "insider" knowledge.  But that does NOT mean, nor do I think, that Michael is on "their" side.  It's possible that Michael used his position to his advantage in gaining whatever knowledge he could on "them" because you can't defeat the enemy without understanding them and knowing their weaknesses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmindTopic starter

February 21, 2013, 12:10:59 AM
Yes, this is the fine line that MJ walked, in the enemy camp but not participating in evil deeds.  As the Bible says, "In (their) world but not OF (their) world."  Also when Satan temped Jesus after he went on a 40 day fast, the devil said, "I will give you all the kingdoms of the world if you will just bow down and worship me."  Bush might have had a code evil meaning for his 'thousand points of light', but MJ brought the beautiful meaning to it by his actions and pure loving heart.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 21, 2013, 08:11:00 AM
Yes, this is the fine line that MJ walked, in the enemy camp but not participating in evil deeds.  As the Bible says, "In (their) world but not OF (their) world."  Also when Satan temped Jesus after he went on a 40 day fast, the devil said, "I will give you all the kingdoms of the world if you will just bow down and worship me."  Bush might have had a code evil meaning for his 'thousand points of light', but MJ brought the beautiful meaning to it by his actions and pure loving heart.

That's exactly what I wanted to say but you meant a different thing with it that I think, I explain you , I think when Michael was given that award he took it in a humble way as he always does but in this case I think that Michael wasn't aware of the NWO's evil thoughts, however this award was the trampoline to get into their world but not be OF their world as you very well have said what made him to be aware of their bad intentions or if he was aware of their bad intentions maybe he wanted to be next to them to warn the rest of the world about their intentions as he is doing right now throughout this hoax.
Thanks for sharing, very interesting though.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

February 22, 2013, 01:28:53 PM
I don't think it was a matter of MJ being "used" by them but rather playing along, playing the game.  He made a point to say why he was there - "I wanted to come to lunch because I believe each person can make a difference in the life of someone in need.  That is what a point of light is."  I believe that when some famous and influential people are given awards, or named an ambassador by the President of the U.S., it's something that they are somewhat obligated to do or accept.  But I don't think it means, especially in Michael's case, that he's their puppet or going along with their agenda.  It's not like Michael could say: "I'm onto you and your "new world order", Bush, and I will not be your point of light ambassador".  If he wasn't a target before, he certainly would've been after, if he had said or intimated something like that.  And assuming what TS has said about NWO is correct and that Michael wants us to know, he would have to be pretty sure that this stuff is true.  Michael has had, for decades now, a unique vantage point to get access to info that "normal" people can't get and that requires a certain level of actual "insider" knowledge.  But that does NOT mean, nor do I think, that Michael is on "their" side.  It's possible that Michael used his position to his advantage in gaining whatever knowledge he could on "them" because you can't defeat the enemy without understanding them and knowing their weaknesses.

Exactly!! Andrea, I always read your posts and feel as though I wrote them myself. I miss interacting with you! :) Anyways, I agree with this 100%. It's like the saying "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer." He had the whole system figured out very early on, and he started to tell us in his music. But he had to be very careful and very clever in his choices. If he hadn't gone along with it to an extent, they would bring him down or kill him much quicker and anything he would have done or said would have been done in vain. This is why I believe Michael reached a spiritually higher level of consciousness, which enabled him to observe the world objectively and see the "bigger picture" and his exact purpose in it. At the beginning of this hoax, I spent literally all my free time researching all things related to MJ. But as some time has passed, I have truly been transformed and cannot even relate to the "self" I identified with 3 years ago. I spend my free time now researching all world events and searching for truth beyond the little bubble I used to live in. I was truly woken up from my trance because of this death hoax, and I believe with my whole being that THAT is the core victory that MJ wished to accomplish. Change the world? Absolutely. But it really does start on an individual basis. Timing is everything with this hoax. But regardless of the final outcome, the entire thing has already been a huge success against the NWO. Michael knew what he was doing, and I'm so thankful he had the courage and tenacity to play this role in our world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Andrea

February 22, 2013, 02:35:27 PM

Jaci!! It's great to see you here, I've missed talking with you too!  I think your thoughts on Michael are spot-on and I definitely agree that the hoax has been a complete transformation for me as well, for the better.  Searching for truth is a tricky and time consuming thing to do but is ultimately rewarding to be able to see a "bigger picture" that just gets bigger and bigger along the way, all the time. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 22, 2013, 05:13:15 PM
Michael we love you, thank you for having the guts to surface all the mafia and s**t that controls and dominates the whole mankind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmindTopic starter

February 23, 2013, 01:19:45 AM
I've missed you too Jaci!  Glad to see you stopped in!  Funny you and Andrea said what you did, cause you always kinda seemed like twins, in my mind! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions