suspicious mind

Re: Be a Part in Lundon' Bridge
March 01, 2013, 09:03:03 AM
i think trent was home with the kids.

that is something i had wondered about if the man was ill at this time and all this mess was brought into his household. :( >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Girl_In_the_Mirror

March 10, 2013, 03:12:38 PM
maybe I should start a new topic, since this one's gonna be a little off-topic, but have you seen Paris's new tweet?

"Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
finally saw silver linings playbook .. such a beautiful movie"
I've watched the trailer...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj5_FhLaaQQ[/youtube] no clues so far, it doesn't seem to be hoax-related. but who knows... I guess it's worth watching anyway:)... Chris Tucker's in it, too ;)  :icon_bounce:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"As the planet faces danger and bad days,
We look up to you and we bring our praise
So, know that moonwalkers will always stand by
The man with the heart as big as the sky!" (GITM -  February 2013)

March 11, 2013, 04:46:52 AM
Saw that movie. Quite good, esp since it tells a story that those with mental health issuess / illness can do normal things, like fall in love...

Well done to the actors and screen writers for giving a voice to those with mental health issues. (Mental Health Social worker coming out in me)

And yes, absolutley completely unrelated to MJDH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

March 11, 2013, 03:18:03 PM
Well, but it could have fit in with Paris' twitter thread. I hope to see that movie soon too; I have some extended family members that relate.

Lundon's Bridge
19 hours ago
Kelly Kraft is one of the actresses that is going to try out for the role of Lundon's mom, Sonia O'Malley in the story, LUNDON'S BRIDGE AND THE THREE KEYS. Kelly was the person reading the story on a beach in the Canary Islands when a little girl came out of nowhere and handed her a seashell hoping to keep Kelly from being so sad (see the last post dated March 9, 2013). Kelly sent us her thoughts of the story and we've put them and a photo of her below. Keep in mind that the role of Sonia is a Hispanic woman, so Kelly's first language is Spanish but she writes her thoughts for us in English, her second language. Hope you enjoy her thoughts:

“You know what? I love the idea that little girl might have been Lundon who visited me at the beach and gave me that seashell! I believe in this kind of thing and if this little girl really was the spirit of Lundon, then she probably liked me, I could feel that. I’m gonna keep that little seashell, maybe, and with God's will, there will come a day when I can give it to you in person this special little gift from your sweet angel. Yes, I read about your daughter and I feel really sorry for your loss. The fact that you dedicate this story to her is absolutely beautiful. Last night I finished reading the last chapter and I feel like I already watched the whole movie. No wonder this is taking so much time, there are so many very difficult green-screen scenes in this story. Just imagining the fun Paris will have working on this movie puts a big smile on my face. The moment when Lundon's watching at night through the window in the Butterfly Wonderland thinking her dad is coming to rescue her, and she begs her mom to love her again... Oh my! That part is so heartbreaking! And what can I say about Sonia and Lundon when both have the same vision on the stairs? Wow! That is so meaningful and so true! I believe you really can miss someone so badly that you can feel their presence sometimes. You wrote a wonderful book, Dennis! It far exceeded my expectations (and believe me, they were very high)! I love the story and all the characters are perfectly representing all kinds of mental profiles. And the message is loud and clear. The greatest power of all is the power of true love for which nothing is impossible when we believe. Oh, there are so many things pop into my mind when thinking of this story... So many things to say... Now more then ever I would love to play the role of Sonia, not only because I identify with her way of thinking, also because I feel like you describe her just the way I am. I remember a time when I had my problems with that ‘belief’ thing, and it's really true, only love can heal that. Guess I'm a bit like Lundon and a bit like Sonia. I laughed and I cried with this story. I have struggled with Dalina, I cried for Kevin, I laughed with Wanda, and I smashed my heart for Lundon. What's next? :) I knew I was gonna love the story but now I know why :) Kelly.”

March 6
Who says Paris is not having a great childhood? Paris and her fellow actress best friend, Michaela are on the Buckley's Cheerleading Squad as her school wins their first title in 80-years. Their involvement in "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys" has not and will not take their childhoods away from them. Congrats Buckley! Congrats Cheerleaders! and Congrats Paris and Micheala!

I can't find much on Kelly Kraft as actress. (There's a 24 y old golfer.) Hmm...

"Muckrakers" 2010
Series Animation Department
Kelly Kraft    ....   assistant animator: title sequence (1 episode, 2012)

Series Casting Department
Kelly Kraft    ....   casting assistant (10 episodes, 2012)
Shane Magwire    ....   casting assistant (10 episodes, 2012)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 30, 2013, 07:21:14 AM
NJ ‏@NenehJackson 28 Apr
@dennishchristen Any news Mr.Christen on the part for Lundon's Dad? ♥

Dennis H Christen ‏@dennishchristen 28 Apr
@NenehJackson We will announce all those starring roles all together. Until then I can't let it out yet. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

9:45 PM - 28 Apr 13 · Details
 NJ ‏@NenehJackson 28 Apr
@dennishchristen Thank you very much for the answer ♥ Much Love and God Bless.

Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 07:23:08 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

April 30, 2013, 08:24:00 AM
Ok, who could play the role of the "Dad"?????

MJ said he will never perform again. Does this include acting too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

bec

April 30, 2013, 01:19:23 PM
Doesn't everyone realize by now this "movie" is just a metaphor for the hoax? Paris is building a bridge to allow her father to return. And she is/has been doing just that. Everyone loves Paris Jackson. How could they possibly hate on her Dad?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

April 30, 2013, 04:20:57 PM
Bec, so you're saying it's only a hoax prop?  Never thought of it like that before. Perhaps like Joe Jackson's The Architect, which also dropped like a stone on its due date.  IF, it is only a prop, it's shocking how detailed, elaborate and involving so many people, the fronts can be to catch the viewer into thinking it's the real deal.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:51:57 PM
Ok Bec that's a brilliant thought because the "who is gonna be starring the father?" it's easy to know Michael will be so after the hypothetycal bridge was built Michael will BAM starring as Paris' father as in real life but: who or what are the 3 keys?? Any ideas??

MJonmind yes you are right both master pieces could just be props.

Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 04:56:33 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

April 30, 2013, 10:12:12 PM
For that matter, Prince hasn't gone any further with his ET and acting, and Murray's book hasn't been talked about. Surprisingly the Jackson did get off the MJ Tribute event, the Unity tour, Jermaine and Latoya's books, Katherine's Never can say goodbye book, MJ jeweled belt, and Latoya's solo show. It's a mixed bag. TS didn't deliver Sign 7; I'm still hoping. :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

April 30, 2013, 10:30:35 PM
Ok Bec that's a brilliant thought because the "who is gonna be starring the father?" it's easy to know Michael will be so after the hypothetycal bridge was built Michael will BAM starring as Paris' father as in real life but: who or what are the 3 keys?? Any ideas??

I think Front already gave us the 3 keys, more or less anyway.

Wrongs-->Righted

Lies-->Truth

Crucify--> Resurrection
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

April 30, 2013, 10:37:22 PM
Sounds possible.  I wonder what sales of the book, with money going to schools (for children), have been?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 01, 2013, 10:01:15 AM

I think Front already gave us the 3 keys, more or less anyway.

Wrongs-->Righted

Lies-->Truth

Crucify--> Resurrection

Bec I promise you that I wrote that in my post but I erased it but I was really thinking that the 3 keys might be as follows:

Wrongs --> Righted
Lies --> Truth
Crucify --> Resurrection

OR

I am not a drug addict
I am not a minor abuser
I am not gay or a naive person who is only thinking in music and dance but a genius with a very developed grey matter who has fooled the full world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions