MJonmindTopic starter

Prince in first acting job
February 27, 2013, 03:14:26 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' (Exclusive)
12:44 PM PST 2/25/2013 by Philiana Ng

The 16-year-old son of the late singer Michael Jackson will guest star in the season finale.

Prince Michael Jackson Named 'Entertainment Tonight' Correspondent
The eldest child of the late pop star Michael Jackson will appear in the season finale of The CW's 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization -- at a very young age -- how precious life is. He is filming his guest spot this week.

The news comes just one week after Entertainment Tonight announced that the 16-year-old Jackson would be joining the entertainment newsmagazine as an on-air correspondent. "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," Jackson told ET's Brooke Anderson last week.

Jackson, repped by Ja-Tail Enterprises, is the latest guest star to drop by 90210 this season. Other notable names have included Carly Rae Jepsen, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carmen Electra, Ne-Yo, Denise Richards, Taio Cruz, Joey McIntyre and Terrell Owens.
90210 airs at 9 p.m. Mondays on The CW.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Prince in first acting job
February 27, 2013, 08:44:01 AM

Prince Michael Jackson to Make Acting Debut on CW's '90210' (Exclusive)
12:44 PM PST 2/25/2013 by Philiana Ng

The 16-year-old son of the late singer Michael Jackson will guest star in the season finale.

Prince Michael Jackson Named 'Entertainment Tonight' Correspondent
The eldest child of the late pop star Michael Jackson will appear in the season finale of The CW's 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

Jackson will play Cooper, a trauma victim who bonds with Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization -- at a very young age -- how precious life is. He is filming his guest spot this week.

The news comes just one week after Entertainment Tonight announced that the 16-year-old Jackson would be joining the entertainment newsmagazine as an on-air correspondent. "I'm looking to become well-rounded as a producer, director, screenwriter and actor," Jackson told ET's Brooke Anderson last week.

Jackson, repped by Ja-Tail Enterprises, is the latest guest star to drop by 90210 this season. Other notable names have included Carly Rae Jepsen, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carmen Electra, Ne-Yo, Denise Richards, Taio Cruz, Joey McIntyre and Terrell Owens.
90210 airs at 9 p.m. Mondays on The CW.

Paris must be jealous! lol  :) Good for him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2013, 02:45:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, i don't know you did already knew this, i didn't, so i added the link.

can anyone please explain what repped mean, google translate doesn't reconise the word :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
February 27, 2013, 03:24:58 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, i don't know you did already knew this, i didn't, so i added the link.

can anyone please explain what repped mean, google translate doesn't reconise the word :fresse:

I think it means "represented".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

February 27, 2013, 04:03:37 PM

I think it means "represented".

Thank you , Lovely :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 27, 2013, 04:39:41 PM
PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON AND THE GOO GOO DOLLS WILL APPEAR ON '90210'

So close. So very close. With the additional of two simple little commas, this headline could have read “Prince, Michael Jackson, And The Goo Goo Dolls Will Appear on ’90210.’” Think about that. It would mean either (a) We’ve all been transported back to 1995 and three HUGE musical acts are about to play at the Peach Pit, or (b) Prince, Michael Jackson (Hologram? Zombie? SECRETLY ALIVE?), and the Goo Goo Dolls are all getting together and appearing on a ratings-challenged remake of a teen soap from the 90s. That would have been my favorite story of the year so far. Especially the part where the Goo Goo Dolls weaseled their way in there with the other two.

But alas, there are no commas, and this story is somewhat less exciting, albeit almost as strange.

First of all, Michael Jackson’s son, Prince Michael Jackson (fresh off the announcement that he’ll be a “celebrity reporter” for Entertainment Tonight), will be guest starring on the season finale of the CW drama. According to THR, he will play “a trauma victim who bonds with [Erin] Silver (Jessica Stroup) over the realization — at a very young age — how precious life is.” OH. OKAY. THAT’S NOT WEIRD AT ALL. IN FACT, I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY I BROUGHT IT UP AND AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS NOW. JUST THE CHILD OF A LEGENDARY POP STAR — WHO SUFFERED TRAUMA AT THE HANDS OF HIS OWN FATHER AND GREW UP TO BE WEIRDER THAN AN OCTOPUS IN A COWBOY COSTUME, ALL IN FULL VIEW OF THE ENTIRE WORLD — PLAYING A TRAUMA VICTIM ON A TV SHOW. NBD, EVERYBODY.

And speaking of things that are weird if you put, like, a single second of thought into them, 90210 has also booked the Goo Goo Dolls to appear in an upcoming episode. Apparently Naomi — who is a high school student, and was therefore no older than three when “Iris” was released — books them to play a relief concert. Seems like an excellent way to raise money and awareness in trendy, hip Beverly Hills, if you ask me. I hope Lou Bega opens for them

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 04:40:51 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmindTopic starter

February 27, 2013, 04:59:46 PM
Nice Sweetsun!
I guess I was living under a rock in the 90's (raising my youngins), so I know nothing about all this. Gotta go read.  :icon_lol:

Also this, so I guess Auntie Latoya is 'repping' him:

Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 05:14:57 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
February 27, 2013, 05:32:28 PM
So beautiful boy !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmindTopic starter

March 04, 2013, 10:48:22 PM
Prince Jackson sports bloody gash on his first day of work on 90210 set... days after it was cancelled. (nice pics!)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 26, 2013, 10:33:43 AM
A link to a video of Prince filming on set and accompanying article.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions