50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

WEIRD CONNECTIONS WITH JUSTIN BIEBER & MJ
March 02, 2013, 02:00:46 AM
Hey...I haven't been on the site for a long time...I have something to post here that a friend of mine came up with one night after we were watching some Jackson family documentary on tv. Her mind is able to go into things differently than mine, and I thought it was pretty interesting what she sent me in email. I will post them one at a time below. What do you think of all this?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bieber
Believe
JACKSONville
AEG - same people who did THIS IS IT.
Each $1 goes to Pencil of Promise -  that sounds like an organization that MJ would do
PoP=King of Pop

This charity (Pencil of Promise) was founded by Adam Braun who his Bieber's manager's brother.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Why is Bieber here at the Grauman's theater ceremony for MJ? Other than we know that he has always been a MJ fan, been inspired by him...Is there more to him and his love for MJ that seems to connect him with so much on MJ?
AND moreso lately than when before the MJ death incident? Suddenly he is all over the place connected with MJ?

The latitude and longitude position on earth, of the Jacksonville Veteran's Memorial Arena where Bieber will be stopping by for his tour:

30.3258° N, 81.6451° W
Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, Coordinates

3+3+2=8/58
month and year MJ was born

8+1+6+4+5+1=25
Day MJ died

AND THEN, unrelated to Bieber but still connected in an odd way, is Jermain's change of spelling in his last name and this:

Jermaine changed his named to Jacksun.

A company called Jacksun sells wigs
Jacksun's Wig . Website : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
we do full lace wig, lace front wig, glueless wig, silk top wig, jewish wig, Lace frontal, top closure, 3/4 wig, machine weft, hand tied weft, pre-bonded hair extension, Micro ring hair extension , skin weft etc. if you interest, please contact at :

A human hair, lace front custom wig created and styled for Michael Jackson. Jackson wore this wig during his famous London press conference where he announced his This Is It concert series on March 5, 2009, at The O2 arena in London. The wig is accompanied by the original bill of sale, dated November 20, 2008, from Extensions Plus, which sold the custom wig to Jackson's hairstylist for $3,700.

And finally back to Bieber...article with him donning a gas mask. In the footsteps of MJ? MJ never work a real gas mask...but just the thing about masking your face in public...as though he was thinking of someone he is very fond of still...??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Re: WEIRD CONNECTIONS WITH JUSTIN BIEBER & MJ
March 02, 2013, 02:24:24 AM
Moved to 'Others'.

I agree that Justin B is one of many in the entertainment industry that are contributing in some way, large or small to MJ's hoax, restoring his true reputation, and possibly leaving clues.

Welcome back, 50th_State_Believer2!
Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:36:59 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

March 02, 2013, 04:38:15 AM
MJonmind: Thanks for your help to move this over to this forum...

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

March 02, 2013, 07:06:51 AM
Moved to 'Others'.

I agree that Justin B is one of many in the entertainment industry that are contributing in some way, large or small to MJ's hoax, restoring his true reputation, and possibly leaving clues.

Welcome back, 50th_State_Believer2!

Indeed, and what I would like to know is, do they know they are contributing?   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 02, 2013, 09:24:37 AM
Yes Justin Bieber is always hinting MJ and his hoax, we have sometimes discussed it throughout the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions