50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

Why Not set up like Graceland????
March 02, 2013, 09:49:43 PM
I have a question that I'd like an opinion/answer to...the other day a friend of mine said, ''If MJ really did die, why wouldn't his family want to turn Neverland into the same thing as what Graceland was setup later as? A beautiful memorial / museum for fans all over the world to come and visit, throughout time...It would serve as a respectable, beautiful way to create continuous income for MJ's kids...in honor of their dad's great impact on the world. why wouldn't they? It's odd.''

SO...any thoughts on this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Why Not set up like Graceland????
March 02, 2013, 10:00:41 PM
Hello 50th. I’ve often wondered the same thing.  I remember when fans were talking about Neverland more than 3 years ago, being turned into a place where fans could go to re-visit all that is Michael, that it was said that the neighbors were not in agreement with that. They did not want that kind of traffic in the neighborhood.  Now if the story is true that either Gaga or Jay-Z is looking into buying it, one to turn it into an amusement site and the other into a global headquarters for their “empire”, how would the traffic be any different?  Something about this mystery surrounding Neverland and its prospective tenants is off.  It just feels wishy washy.  Ever so often Neverland gets back into the news,someone anticipating buying it.  I wonder if there is a pattern to that.  What was really going on when those stories broke. What’s going on now?  Are we missing some signs?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
March 02, 2013, 10:08:38 PM
I´ve posted about this a while back on the "Neverland/Gaga" thread.

Looking at it from a hoaxy point of view, we can of course say that it´s out of the question.

Looking into the matter from a non-hoaxy point of view one has to consider that the Santa Barbara community have been very outspoken against a "second Graceland".

It´s a quiet community, they would not want thousands of visitors disturbing the peaceful atmosphere.

Part of the land is nature sanctuary area.

The Santa Barbara community/area has no infrastructure that could stand up to the huge influx of visitors to Neverland.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

March 03, 2013, 01:19:42 AM
Ok I see all of your views on it..
I do not like Lady Gaga and Jay-Z personally...because of what I believe they are (esp. Jay-Z)...and it has nothing to do with my taste in music.
But putting that aside...I can also see maybe that Sneddon may have a lot to do with influencing the whole of the area and what they do not want happening because of Neverland being in the area. I still think though - that there is always a way to have control over places of visitation.  You don't have to let any body and every body all at once, all the time, flocking and making a commotion in a peaceful neighborhood. There are ways of going about this and maintaining control.  And it's not like there are immediate neighbors so close within one another like in a normal neighborhood down our own streets...BUT...I suppose it is what it is...thanks for the input everyone. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 03, 2013, 01:42:53 AM
MJ being alive would account for delays in Neverland's 'fate', but if he was dead, why is it anyone's else business what the owner does with their property unless, they were making an awful smell, noise, housing criminals or practicing some illegal activity, etc.  Neverland already had many groups of children and adults coming, with no issues.  Now if the real reason is racism, it is despicable, and should be dealt with legally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2013, 02:13:36 PM
All of the above, and things may be happening behind the scenes that we're not privy to, preparations may be being done to be revealed in the future when the timing is right.  Since Neverland is located outside of Santa Barbara, it is off the beaten path so to speak, with a lot of acreage and wide open fields, provides a lot of privacy for whatever....................Just saying.................

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 03, 2013, 09:07:33 PM
just as a matter of opinion , if michael were in fact dead i don't think michael would want to be buried there due to the way lisa felt about having graves at graceland . i think she even wrote a song about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 04, 2013, 09:54:59 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
just as a matter of opinion , if michael were in fact dead i don't think michael would want to be buried there due to the way lisa felt about having graves at graceland . i think she even wrote a song about it.

What does Lisa have to do with Michael's life now a days?? Lisa is NOT Michael's couple anymore or the mother of Michael's children so what Lisa thinks shouldn't be taken into account by Michael anymore, right??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 04, 2013, 02:02:31 PM
But....   :moonwalk_:  Michael is alive !!!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

March 04, 2013, 02:19:06 PM
Kinda wonder if Fro_t's missing N had anything to do with _everland being a missing piece to the puzzle that will be filled in the future Plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 04, 2013, 05:43:16 PM
Kinda wonder if Fro_t's missing N had anything to do with _everland being a missing piece to the puzzle that will be filled in the future Plan.

I think Front's missing N is coming from the word NIGER, remember TMZ was playing with it (maybe), refer to the link below to check it out, I guess Front's missing N and the word NIGER is based on the fact that according to Michael, Tommy Mottola is a racist and exploited black singers.

Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:44:10 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

March 04, 2013, 07:05:23 PM
interesting thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

March 05, 2013, 02:11:26 AM
Or could Front's missing N be refering to this Everland:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike