Paris Jackson Deposed In Katherine Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against AEG
Posted on Mar 21, 2013 @ 11:38AM | By jenheger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WENN

Michael Jackson‘s daughter, Paris, is being deposed Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles in connection with a wrongful death lawsuit her grandmother, Katherine Jackson, filed against concert promoter, AEG, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Katherine contends that AEG was responsible for her son’s death because they were responsible for hiring Dr. Conrad Murray to be his physician.

“The deposition will take place in a private interview room that is big enough to accomodate lawyers for Katherine, and AEG, beginning at 1:30,” a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

“The deposition could go all day. Even though Paris isn’t expected to testify at the trial, AEG wanted to take her deposition because she is a co-Plaintiff in the case.

Prince Jackson, Michael’s oldest child, “was also deposed last week, and it didn’t go well for him. In fact the proceedings grew so intense for Prince, that a break was called, and it had to resume the next day,” the insider tells us.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Shows Off Really Edgy New Look

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Prince plans on testifying at the trial, which is scheduled to begin in April.

Katherine suffered a huge legal setback recently when a California court dismissed all but one of her claims against AEG and its president, Tim Leiweke.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Patrols The Field

The defendants have filed legal documents with the Court of Appeal in California to dismiss that one claim, on the question of whether AEG Live negligently hired Murray, Jackson’s long time personal physician. Additionally, all but one of her claims against the remaining defendants were dismissed and the California Court of Appeals ordered Michael’s medical records unsealed.

Murray was convicted in 2011 for the involuntary manslaughter death of Michael after administering a fatal dose of propofol to help the pop singer sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I just posted this on hoaxbook, Court proceedings are intense for an adult to go through, but for someone of Prince's and Paris's age it would be a nightmare..........
Specially when dealing with lawyers for a company such as AEG who I think would be very ruthless and devious......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
More details here (CNN)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks to you all for sharing.. waitig for with much L.O.V.E. and interest.  :icon_e_ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Thank you for posting Hes and Mary.

More details here (CNN)

"Defense counsel asked the boy completely irrelevant and repetitive personal questions about whether he sends text messages, whether he send text messages from his phone, and whether he 'tweets,'" they said. "Defense counsel also asked the boy about every place he had ever lived, every teacher he had ever had and about his current efforts to start a career in addition to being a full-time student -- none of which have anything to do with the case at hand."

I really hope the kids are represented by an own attorney who can protect them and object when their privacy rights are getting violated and questioning is irrelevant and is getting out of hand.
Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 06:26:14 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

"Defense counsel asked the boy completely irrelevant and repetitive personal questions about whether he sends text messages, whether he send text messages from his phone, and whether he 'tweets,'" they said. "Defense counsel also asked the boy about every place he had ever lived, every teacher he had ever had and about his current efforts to start a career in addition to being a full-time student -- none of which have anything to do with the case at hand."

I really hope the kids are represented by an own attorney who can protect them and object when their privacy rights are getting violated and questioning is irrelevant and is getting out of hand.

Whatever is going on I'm sure they are prepared and then recording how they are treated. Maybe at some point used against AEG.

Just a side note, not sure if it's related but... Paris returned home and tweeted first she's hyper and then " ouch , right in the heart ! (monkey symbol) this sucks
Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 08:22:07 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

I think this is all part of the plan to takeover and for the truth to come out about Michael being set up twice with the allegations.

Just reading parts of Paris deposition and the case.

- Paris is about to begin her deposition, and is wearing a blue top, jeans, and brown Ugg boots. TJ Jackson is also with her.

- AEG states they tried to avoid to depose Prince &Paris but they are important witnesses as they stated they interacted with Murray b4 AEG.

- AEG also states that Michael's kids are active in entertainment industry, have twitter accounts, make appearances and give interviews.

- Prince goes to his deposition on March 2 with TJ, Katherine,3 lawyers & security. AEG's lawyers arrange for them to enter unseen to offices.

- KJ's lawyers wanted to move Paris's deposition to the court house rather than AEG lawyers offices. AEG doesn't understand this.

- AEG states media reports this case extensively and they would report today's status hearing. Hence media would see Paris coming to court.

- AEG states they did everything to ensure privacy for Prince but KJ's lawyers move to depose Paris at the court would expose her to media.

- Interesting both parties blaming each other. KJ's lawyers claim AEG filed a motion so that media will be aware of  Paris's deposition.

- AEG blames KJ's lawyers stating bringing Paris to Court house would parade her in front of the media that's at the court for status hearing.

- Also Jacksons only filed protective order for Blanket's deposition. They did not seek protective orders to stop Prince & Paris depositions.

- KJ's lawyer :" These are minors" AEG's lawyer: "These are plaintiffs. They are teens who hold jobs. They are very smart, attentive....".

- AEG lwyr:"It's not strange to depose plaintiffs in lawsuit.They r teens I know of no reason why they cannot testify like any other witness".

- The next will be information about Paris's responses to interrogatories / written questions.

- Paris states Michael was happy about the ticket presales for TII tour & excited about the tour & he wanted concert footage to be 3D.

- Paris also states that Michael told her schedule for TII was "too much" for him and "Phillips and them were out to get them".

- Paris says she saw Michael drinking red wine (making him sleepy), taking Tylenol & Advil, medicine before he flies, IV fluids& herbal shakes”.

- Paris says she believed IV fluids for nutrition and she's only familiar with Internet rumors about Michael's alleged "drug addiction".

- Paris says Michael told her not to take drugs because it would keep them from being healthy and productive. 

- Paris says one week before his death Michael was complaining about his body temperature would fluctuate from hot to cold.

- Paris says within 2 days before his death Michael said to her Tohme was back on board because he had helped Michael with a house in LV.

- Paris says Michael told her he wanted to do movies (write, direct, act) , combine his music catalog with movies and move to LV after tour.

- Paris says she applied a white cream to Michael's back and shoulders. She tells how the hang out together in LA & Las Vegas.

- Paris says Michael encouraged them to read. If they wanted a toy, they needed to read books to get it.

- Once Paris read 3 books over a weekend and Michael bought her a cat.

- Paris says Michael told her "you need to be tough or people will take advantage of you".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Thanks ashprak247. Please mention your sources!

I´m following @Ivy_4MJ on Twitter, too.

She has this info about what Paris said in the deposition.

Asked where she got the info from she answered: It's from AEG's ex-parte motion to set a deposition date for Paris.

Prince´s deposition is sealed however.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

Yeah thanks Mary. That's the girl who posted the tweets of Paris deposition today.

Thought be worth posting all in one thread.

I certainly think a lot will come out of the AEG case that Michael wants out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
As we discussed Dr. Klein a lot lately....

Ivy ‏@Ivy_4MJ 1m
Paris says Michael said he trusted Dr. Murray and he liked Dr. Klein as a friend. Michael also said he liked Dr. Sabe, a holistic healer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

- Paris says Michael said he trusted Dr. Murray and he liked Dr. Klein as a friend. Michael also said he liked Dr. Sabe, a holistic healer.

Maybe that's coz Murray and Klein are working for Michael ;0)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@Ivy_4MJ 1h
There's a confusion. The quotes from Paris was NOT from her deposition. Those came from her answers to interrogatories/ written questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

MJonmind

Just thought it was interesting to see another Exhibit B on this AEG document about Paris' deposition (Front's hint).

In addition to the Exhibit B of AEG contract signed by MJ:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know, but I'm seriously beginning to doubt Paris is the real deal. I know this doesn't sit well with most of you. But she seems to be anything but what her father must have taught her. This girl just doesn't sit well with me anymore. Anyways, after reading the filed papers I'm just stunned at the amount of people even surrounding Prince during his depositon. It's as if these kids (and stars in general) are a commoditiy, moved around and taken care of that noone gets too close. I'm seriously beginning to question the amount of security around celebrities in general. MK victims kept from being found out? I tend more and more to believe that the amount of security measures the amount of secrecy behind it.
Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 05:20:24 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

"Paris is about to begin her deposition, and is wearing a blue top, jeans, and brown Ugg boots. TJ Jackson is also with her. "

Is there any photo evidence that she actually gave a deposition. Why is there no pic of her going into the court house?

I know just because there's no pic, that doesn't mean it didn't happened. I just find it hard to believe that there's no 1 pic (especially if some one saw her well enough to describe what she's wearing) of  her. If there's photo evidence can some please post a pic? Cause I've been searching high and low and still can't find one. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions