MJonmindTopic starter

Did grapefruit kill Michael Jackson?
April 03, 2013, 05:34:02 AM
I'm not saying anything about whether Frontback777 on Twitter is our Front or not, since it is not yet clear.
But he posted this, with no indications of convo he was responding to.

Front ‏@frontback777 25 Mar
grapefruit
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was surprised to learn that grapefruit juice interferes with drug intake, and makes it more lethal.

The singer was, on the advice of a nutritionist, drinking up to 2litres a day of a grapefruit-rich smoothie for three weeks while he rehearsed for his London concerts.

Would that have been nurse Cherilyn Lee, his nutritionist? I don't recall it mentioned at the trial or elsewhere.
Maybe this will be a twist at the trial, that she's to blame, creating a deadly cocktail in his body! :icon_pale: (a twist in the story) :icon_razz:

Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 05:35:39 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: Did grapefruit kill Michael Jackson?
April 03, 2013, 08:26:11 AM

I have heard of negative effects that grapefruit can have when combined with certain meds, including death.  Would that be traceable in an autopsy?

I'm not sure what to make of that twitter account, I'm not following it but I have been checking in - just in case because you never know!  My initial feeling was that it's not "our" Front and I still think that but I will still take a peek every now and then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions