Did anyone catch the bit where Murray said  .....its a sad thing when I look at what's been going on television, because if Michael were alive today he would be absolutely upset... WHATTTTTTTTT.... He has been watching television in prison, I thought he was locked up in his cell all day INCARCERATED as such.

ALSO.... In the comments, which I always enjoy reading :Pulling_hair: LOL, there was this post from Pegasus...

Conrad Murray from jail: 'I was in the wrong place at the wrong time'

By Alan Duke, CNN

updated 8:48 PM EDT, Tue April 2, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
 Dr. Conrad Murray talks to CNN twice as Jackson v. AEG Live trial starts
Murray: "I did nothing wrong and all I tried to do was to help a friend"
"Prince Jr., Paris and Blanket are like my own kids," Murray says
These are Murray's first interviews since his involuntary manslaughter conviction

For more from Don Lemon's interview with Conrad Murray (left), watch "Michael Jackson: The Final Days," a CNN do***entary that will premiere at 10 p.m. Friday.

Los Angeles (CNN) -- The doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death says he is a scapegoat who had the bad luck of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Dr. Conrad Murray, speaking to CNN by phone from his jail cell, said he "did nothing wrong and all I tried to do was to help a friend who I encountered in a devastated state."

Murray gave CNN two interviews -- one recorded Friday with Don Lemon and a second broadcast live with Anderson Cooper on Tuesday evening. They come as the trial begins in the wrongful death lawsuit filed by Jackson's children and mother accusing concert promoter AEG Live of the negligent hiring of Murray.

These are his first interviews with a journalist since he was sentenced to four years in prison in November 2011 for an involuntary manslaughter conviction in Michael Jackson's death.

Katherine Jackson: Michael's mother, 82, was deposed for nine hours over three days by AEG Live lawyers. As the guardian of her son's three children, she is a plaintiff in the wrongful death lawsuit against the company that promoted Michael Jackson's comeback concerts.

Prince Jackson: Michael's oldest son is considered a key witness in the Jacksons' case against AEG Live, since he is expected to testify about what his father told him about the concert promoter in the last days of his life. Prince, who turned 16 in February, is becoming more independent -- he now has a driver's license and jobs.

Paris Jackson: Michael's daughter, who turns 15 on April 3, is on the list of witnesses and was questioned by AEG Live lawyers for several hours on March 21 about her father's death. Paris is an outspoken teen who often posts messages to her 1 million-plus Twitter followers.

Blanket Jackson: Although AEG Live asked the judge to order Blanket, 11, to sit for a deposition, and he is one of the four plaintiffs suing them, Michael's youngest son will not be a witness in the trial. His doctor submitted a note to the court saying it would be "medically detrimental" to the child.

Kevin Boyle: The Los Angeles personal injury lawyer is leading the Jackson team of at least six attorneys in the wrongful death suit against AEG Live. One of his notable cases was a large settlement with Boeing on behalf of two soldiers injured when their helicopter malfunctioned and crashed in Iraq.

Perry Sanders, Jr.: Katherine Jackson's personal lawyer is helping steer the Jackson matriarch through her relations with her son's estate, probate court and the wrongful death suit. He is also known for representing the family of Biggie Smalls in their suit against the city of Los Angeles over the rapper's death investigation.

Marvin Putnam: He's the lead lawyer for AEG Live, defending against the wrongful death suit. The primary focus of his legal practice is "media in defense of their First Amendment rights," according to his official biography.

Philip Anschutz: The billionaire owner of AEG, parent company of AEG Live, is on the Jacksons' witness list. He is the force behind the effort to build a football stadium in downtown Los Angeles to lure a National Football League team to the city. He recently pulled his company off the market after trying to sell it for $8 billion.

Tim Leiweke: He was recently fired as AEG's president as Philip Anschutz announced he was taking a more active role in the company. The Jackson lawyers say Leiweke's e-mail exchanges with executives under him concerning Michael Jackson's health are important evidence in their case.

Joe Jackson: Michael's father, 84, is on the witness list for the trial and may testify. The Jackson family patriarch, who lives in Las Vegas separately from his wife, has suffered several ministrokes in the last year, which some close to him say have affected him.

Randy Phillips: He's president of AEG Live, the concert promoter that contracted with Michael Jackson for his "This Is It" comeback shows set to start in London in July 2009. The Jackson lawsuit says Phillips supervised Dr. Conrad Murray's treatment of Jackson in the weeks before his death, making the company liable for damages. E-mails between Phillips and other executives showed they were worried about Jackson's missed rehearsals and sought Murray's help getting him ready.

Paul Gongaware: The AEG Live co-CEO worked closely with Michael Jackson as he prepared for his comeback concerts. He testified at Dr. Conrad Murray's criminal trial that he contacted the physician and negotiated his hiring at the request of Jackson. AEG lawyers say it was Jackson who chose, hired and supervised Murray. Gongaware knew Jackson well, having been tour manager for the singer in previous years.

Kenny Ortega: He was chosen by Michael Jackson and AEG Live to direct and choreograph the "This Is It" shows. Ortega, who choreographed for Jackson's "Dangerous" and "HIStory" tours, testified at Dr. Conrad Murray's criminal trial that "Jackson was frail" at a rehearsal days before his death.

Dr. Conrad Murray: He was Michael Jackson's personal physician in the two months before his death, giving him nightly infusions of the surgical anesthetic that the coroner ruled led to his death. Murray, who is appealing his involuntary manslaughter conviction, has sworn that he would invoke his Fifth Amendment protection from self-incrimination and refused to testify in the civil trial. There is a chance that Murray will be brought into court from jail to testify outside the presence of the jury to allow the judge to determine if he would be ordered to testify.

John Branca: He's one of two executors of Michael Jackson's estate. Branca was Jackson's lawyer until about seven years before his death. He said Jackson rehired him just weeks before he died.

Watch this video

How Michael Jackson's death unfolded

Watch this video

Jackson's doctor sings to Anderson Cooper

Watch this video

Conrad Murray claims innocence on phone

Watch this video

Was AEG responsible for hiring Murray?
Jackson died on the morning of June 25, 2009, after a long, sleepless night in which Murray used sedatives and propofol to treat his amnesia, according to court testimony in the doctor's criminal trial. It was a practice that Murray had followed most nights in the previous month and other doctors had done for Jackson in past years.

Michael Jackson remembered

Murray: Just happened to be there at the end

"I have taken the front of the storm for the entire life of a man 50 years old, who has had a monumentally destructive, painful life that has been so damaged it is of huge proportions," Murray told Lemon.

He called himself a scapegoat in Jackson's death, which the coroner ruled was caused by a lethal combination of sedatives and the surgical anesthetic propofol.

"It is in terms so humongous that for 50 years of pain that he (Jackson) has lived and I did not do him for all of that," Murray said. "All of the mishaps that he has encountered in life seem to trickle down on me and I think that is the definition of a scapegoat. Nobody has taken any responsibilities for anything that they may have done to this man but, because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, then here I am."

"You just happened to be there at the end," Lemon said.

"Yes," replied Murray.

"Conrad Murray, as you sit here now in jail, do you believe you are innocent?" Lemon asked.

"Absolutely," Murray said. "No doubt."

"He's never wavered," his lawyer Valerie Wass added.

"Why am I innocent?" Murray continued. "Because I did nothing wrong and all I tried to do was to help a friend who I encountered in a devastated state and I tried to do everything possible to help my friend. I have been called names and who knows what. Nobody else was there at that time and I can say with the effort that I made I could've suffered a cardiac arrest myself. It was not an easy task but I never gave up on my friend -- never did."

Wass then stopped Murray from saying more that might relate to his criminal case, which she is appealing.

Paris Jackson questioned about dad's death in lawsuit

Murray: Michael was my great friend

Murray talked about his relationship with Michael Jackson in the last months.

"I've lost a friend, a great friend, a man who was imperfect like all of us are," he told Lemon. "He has had his dark sides and he has had his good sides and I've known them both."

His role in the friendship was to bring Jackson peace, Murray said.

"But as he left in a state of total absorption of all of the pains he has encountered and all of the stories that haven't been told that was important to him to either regurgitate, ruminate, whatever he wanted -- to think about an opportunity to release himself and I gave him that opportunity," Murray said. "There was an opportunity where Michael finally found an opportunity to tell someone almost anything and knew he was protected. I gave him that. I gave him that peace."

Alleged 'smoking gun' e-mail revealed

Murray: I love Michael's children

Murray asked to speak about Jackson's children, with whom he said he had "a beautiful, blessed relationship—an extremely good one."

"Prince Jr., Paris and Blanket are like my own kids," he said. "They are my children. I love those children. I worry about them."

"There are things I can share about the children, but I don't think I will go into that, not in this forum," he said. "But at the same time I hope the children are doing well, that they are looked after very well."

He then took aim at other members of the Jackson family, without calling names.

"I am pretty sure there are a number of bottom dwellers right now who are sucking up for anything they can, but I do hope the children will not fall victim of that," Murray said.

Michael Jackson's assistant accuses promoter

Murray: No anger

Murray said he holds no anger toward anyone, however.

"I can certainly be upset and say, 'How did this happen to me?' but I am not doing that," he said. "I think I take the high road in this. My friendship was good and genuine and for everything it is worth I want to remember it that way."

"What do you want people to know about Conrad Murray?" Lemon asked.

"I want to be known as just a simple human being who came from the most humblest of backgrounds, who has worked his way through life through difficult times and good times," he said. "I have been an ambitious man, but the ambitions have not been in any way directed to self. Self is only one part. I spent my life to make man better, to improve the lives of everyone I encounter."

He said he would always be a free man "because of my spirituality, my beliefs. I have carried the weight of this world on my shoulder and I know that I cannot carry that by myself so I was also carried by my heavenly father."

Murray: Jail's no day at the beach

He spoke from a cell he described "a small space where there is no penetration of sunlight, but I can say there is room for improvement in everything. Certainly not like being in the sand or being in Bora Bora, but I am hoping for enduring the task as best that I can."

His expected release date is in late October, after he serves half his sentence, unless the sheriff decides to free him earlier under jail overcrowding guidelines.

Well, lots to pick at here don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Yes, Loyalfan, so much to pick from, and his words sound sooooo Michaelish!
"...scapegoat who had the bad luck of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Was MJ the scapegoat for the crimes of the Catholic church?

(Azazel (The Scapegoat): A Shadow of Messiah or Satan
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Didn't Paris tweet something like, "The right side, but the wrong bed"?  She deleted it.

"I have taken the front of the storm for the entire life of a man 50 years old, who has had a monumentally destructive, painful life that has been so damaged it is of huge proportions," Murray told Lemon.

He called himself a scapegoat in Jackson's death, which the coroner ruled was caused by a lethal combination of sedatives and the surgical anesthetic propofol.

"It is in terms so humongous that for 50 years of pain that he (Jackson) has lived and I did not do him for all of that," Murray said. "All of the mishaps that he has encountered in life seem to trickle down on me and I think that is the definition of a scapegoat. Nobody has taken any responsibilities for anything that they may have done to this man but, because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, then here I am…
"I want to be known as just a simple human being who came from the most humblest of backgrounds, who has worked his way through life through difficult times and good times," he said. "I have been an ambitious man, but the ambitions have not been in any way directed to self. Self is only one part. I spent my life to make man better, to improve the lives of everyone I encounter."

He said he would always be a free man "because of my spirituality, my beliefs. I have carried the weight of this world on my shoulder and I know that I cannot carry that by myself so I was also carried by my heavenly father."

Murray hasn't carried this, but Michael certainly has.  From 'Off the Wall'.
When the world is on your shoulder
Gotta straighten up your act and boogie down
If you can't hang with the feeling
Then there ain't no room for you, this part of town
'Cause we're the party people, night and day
Livin' crazy, that's the only way

I wonder who the Jackson “bottom dwellers…who are sucking up for anything they can” are. Don’t even want to speculate. I think they’re all in this together.

“He spoke from a cell he described "a small space where there is no penetration of sunlight”, is interesting given all the references we’ve had to the “sun”—sunflowers, Jacksun, etc. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
               but you gotta watch it, because his singing is super awkward ... and awful.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Andrea

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGIt1OCvBMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGIt1OCvBMI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael you are driving us crazy, please I need a psychiatrist urgently!!  :over-react-smiley:  :Pulling_hair:  :michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Michael you are driving us crazy, please I need a psychiatrist urgently!!  :over-react-smiley:  :Pulling_hair:  :michael_jackson-1135:

Totally agree sweet !!!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Totally agree sweet !!!  :icon_lol:

I love you my bella Blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

$50.00.....price of a bottle of Propofol

$150,000/mo.....price of incompetent doctor

$40 billion........price of fame

Anderson Cooper's expression after Murray's song............priceless!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

$50.00.....price of a bottle of Propofol

$150,000/mo.....price of incompetent doctor

$40 billion........price of fame

Anderson Cooper's expression after Murray's song............priceless!

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Harvey said Anderson's reaction to Murray singing was like a dog, tilting his head to the side in puzzlement. :icon_lol:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  TMZlive on Wed 4/03/13

Wish, intuitive financial breakdown!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Harvey said Anderson's reaction to Murray singing was like a dog, tilting his head to the side in puzzlement. :icon_lol:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  TMZlive on Wed 4/03/13

Wish, intuitive financial breakdown!

Yeah...I thought Harvey's comment about Anderson's reaction was hilarious....reminded me of

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsRcsBGikhQ[/youtube]

and just for fun:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8day7cqufmQ[/youtube]

*MJonmind......go check your pm  :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Chris is so hilarious!  But don't you think Murray is a total chatterbox, and loves to throw around big words!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

It was funny (and telling) that Harvey said Murray was the most entertaining manslaughter-er ever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@MJonmind....indeed, Chatty Cathy has nothing on him, lol......his use of big words does seem over the top.....like he's trying to prove something,
or perhaps point to something.  I think it was bec that quoted the word, "debacle" ...... thought that was an interesting choice.....are things not going well
behind the scenes?  I have wonder what's Conrad really trying to say.........because surely he didn't just randomly pick a song to sing, or words like this.....
I am just sitting back and waiting.......and waiting....and waiting.......love this whatever it is, lol!

@Andrea.......yes very entertaining mans-laughter  :icon_lol:
Why on Earth would anyone say manslaughter is entertaining........really?  Harvey...please expound on that...... :fresse:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

canary talk brought to mind a post about no one noticing a feather falling to the stage ( or something like that  :-[)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal