suspicious mind

Re: Tom Mesereau interview on HLN 27.10.2011
November 01, 2011, 11:23:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This women came up to me yesturday outside the court house while I was waiting for the Jacksons to arrive and asked me and my room mate what brought us to court ( as I am wearing my MJ shirt) and I said I am her to show Michael my surpport, and then she started to go into the whole him being a druggie and I said I don't believe everything I read and hear on the news, the the women next to her by the tree started to talk to her and she ended up doing an interview with her, I didn't get good vibes from her, just look at the pic I took of her after I stopped talking to her. lol Picture says a thousand words. :)
the lady behind the tree makes me think of the woman in tii who was helping to conduct the dancer interviews.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal