Police and family involvement : WEIRD
December 28, 2009, 08:02:29 AM
I just found an old, but interesting article about the drugs found at Michael's house. I think that it has been discussed before but I thought I should post this again (if it was posted before) :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MICHAEL JACKSON WITNESSES NOT INTERVIEWED

The investigation into Michael Jackson's death is being delayed as just three detectives have been assigned to the case, meaning key witnesses have not yet been interviewed.

Just three detectives are investigating the death of Michael Jackson.

Key witnesses - including the 'Thriller' star's chief of staff Michael Amir and his security officer Alberto Alvarez - have not yet been interviewed because Los Angeles police are so busy.

Carl Douglas, a lawyer for both staff members, said: "We arranged two occasions for investigators to meet my clients.

"The first meeting was rescheduled. The second, I had to call them to inquire about the detectives' absence."

Alberto - who alerted emergency services when Michael was discovered unconscious on June 25 - in particular is considered crucial to the investigation into establishing what happened after the star's doctor, Conrad Murray, injected him with the powerful anaesthetic Propofol.

A source said: "There are only three detectives from LAPD's homicide division assigned to the case.

Tell me if I 'm overeacting on this, but only 3 detectives for the most famous man on earth? There were about 80 officers tearing down every room of his home because he was accused of something without a proof, but there are only 3 detectives for a homicide?? I know that detectives are not the same as just officesr , I don't know, I may be read the article wrong but It seems that there is not a big investigation going on, they were apparently too busy for the homicide of the most well known man on the planet ?? hmm... I'm not saying that he should have the most attention compared to other people, but I can't believe they usually act that way ... Oh I'm sorry, Michael Jackson's homicide is less important because there are no homicide so nothing to investigate ;) Plus, the reporter seems to really insist on the fact that there are not a lot of people on this case...
Then, the article goes on ...

"This is one of the reasons the investigation is ongoing."

Meanwhile, marijuana and several empty drug bottles were found by police at the 'Billie Jean' star's home shortly after he died.

Two bags of the herbal drug, a bottle of sleeping medication Temazepam, empty packaging for sedatives Lorazepam and Diazepam and four unlabelled vials were uncovered during a search of the property, search warrants unsealed yesterday (27.08.09) have revealed.

The search warrants also discovered that officers were tipped off about the singer's drug stash by family members who had discovered "tar heroin".

The documents read: "During the course of the investigation, family members of the decedent notified L.A. County Coroner's Assistant Chief Winter that they had located a quantity of tar heroin in a bag in the decedent's bedroom located on the 2nd floor. Chief Winter notified LAPD detectives of the found evidence"

There is no mention in the warrant if the evidence turned out to be heroin, but it is believed to have been marijuana.

Meanwhile, website Entertainment Tonight has claimed the Los Angeles County Coroner's office will announce the cause and manner of Michael Jackson's death today (28.08.09).

The website says a statement will be issued on the matter, rather than a press conference being called.

28 August 2009 10:13:34

So, we know that the family went to the house to take Michael's personal things before the investigators, and they "tipped off" them ?? They conveniently found drugs ? Weird isn't it ? ;)
Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:52:55 PM by O-drey-O
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Re: Police and family involvment : WEIRD
December 28, 2009, 08:08:23 AM
Yes, the fact that the police did not seal the scene off on the day MJ died is something that i cannot fathom either.
It is either severe incompetence or there is something else going on.

The fact that the family went to the house first before the police made their search can seriously discredit any evidence found as it can be argued that these drugs were planted there AFTER the event.. and also that vital evidence could have been REMOVED and destroyed.

It baffles me.

As i remember in the case of Brittany Murphey the police attended her home the SAME day... so i dont know.. its just very wierd.  You would have thought that with such a high profile case that the police would want to cover every avenue in order to cover themselves.  Even at the beginning, once they heard MJ had died at his home address and before suspicion was raised.. they should have gone straight to the house and cordened it off just to cover all bases.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 08:17:09 AM
uh maybe things r done diff in L.A  but  here when you call 911 the police come to!!! so they shouldve been there investigating before family even had a chance to get in!!! weird..hmm maybe we should ask these questions to harvey over at tmz!!! hee hee
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 08:26:23 AM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
uh maybe things r done diff in L.A  but  here when you call 911 the police come to!!! so they shouldve been there investigating before family even had a chance to get in!!! weird..hmm maybe we should ask these questions to harvey over at tmz!!! hee hee

Im in the UK so i know that that isnt the case here.. it depends what you say in your call.

When my dad had a heart attack at home, the ambulance came but the police didnt.  Why would the police turn up to a medical emergency??    I think if the ambulance guys think that something is suspicious they then alert the cops as well.

i dont think cops and ambulances attend all the same calls together.. for one i dont think they have the time or the resources to do that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 08:52:51 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "mirandacnc"

Im in the UK so i know that that isnt the case here.. it depends what you say in your call.

When my dad had a heart attack at home, the ambulance came but the police didnt.  Why would the police turn up to a medical emergency??    I think if the ambulance guys think that something is suspicious they then alert the cops as well.

i dont think cops and ambulances attend all the same calls together.. for one i dont think they have the time or the resources to do that!

The paramedics would have called the police if he had been dead, wouldn't they? It's not like you expect a natural death for the soon coming back King of Pop...
We read, that they wanted to pronounce him dead at the scene, but Murray insisted to continue CPR (and insisted to do it himself, which I can't imagine...)
Then we heard LAFD chief saying, that the 42 mins delay was, because they "stabilized'" the patient, which means they brought him BACK! If THAT was NOT the case and he was actually dead for hours (as reported later), WHAT did they do for such a long tima at the house? Did they get payed off to shut their mouth and to play along? Remember there were 2 million $ missing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 08:55:58 AM
@ninanima.. i agree with you that there are so many conflicting stories it is hard to tell what went on in that house.
Some reports say he was dead at the house, some say he had a faint pulse but was DOA at the hospital and some say he was in a coma and on life support and died at the hospital  (randy phillips said that in an interview)...   until we know the whole truth we can only speculate.  
All i can say for sure is that a lot of people are lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 09:45:34 AM
"Alberto - who alerted emergency services when Michael was discovered unconscious on June 25 - in particular is considered crucial to the investigation "

" Alberto Alvarez - have not yet been interviewed because Los Angeles police are so busy"

What?!?! Gimme a break!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

December 28, 2009, 10:02:03 AM
Yes it's unbelievable! It has to be hoax ... otherwise I'm very worried about LA investigators system. :roll:  :x Even people who don't know anything about this kind of things know that something isn't right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

jill

December 28, 2009, 10:27:52 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@ninanima.. i agree with you that there are so many conflicting stories it is hard to tell what went on in that house.
Some reports say he was dead at the house, some say he had a faint pulse but was DOA at the hospital and some say he was in a coma and on life support and died at the hospital  (randy phillips said that in an interview)...   until we know the whole truth we can only speculate.  
All i can say for sure is that a lot of people are lying.

In one of the La Toya interviews she said he actually died around 9:00 or 9:30 am at the house.  He had been dead several hours when Murray found him.  I think it was Good Day LA show or something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 28, 2009, 11:20:22 AM
Yes, Yes, Yes, totally agreed. There is something not right about this entire investigation and the way in which it has been handled by LAPD since day one. Why on earth would you allow family members to go into the home without first investigating? Remember when LAPD stated that there was no evidence of foul play? And then they changed it to homicide a short time later?  OMG... is that true! That he had been dead for several hours before Murray found him? :cry:  :cry: But how would Latoya know this? I mean how? She wasn't there the only thing we can go by is what Murray is stating you know like the timeline pertaining to when he found MJ. Latoya would not know even though she has given interviews about how long MJ was deceased at the house. But I guess it is possible. The medical examiner would be able to determine this right going by the condition of his body?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 11:34:47 AM
if we call 911 here the police ,fire dept,ambulance come!!! just in case to take a report i would think being mj that the police wouldve come anyway..i mean werent they worried about the papp or upset fans?????? i would think even if they hadnt said a name the location alone would require the police idk!!! weird
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 12:34:39 PM
Just to let you all know....I believe it is MANDATORY for police to show up at ALL calls......even a death. And vice versa for firemen. Ambulances are not required unless they are called specifically.

The fact that only 3 investigators are assigned to MJ's case is VERRRY odd. And even odder is that they havent interviewed all witnesses yet? This is usually done within the first 48-72 to ensure that those witnesses who were there that day would be able to REMEMBER what EXACTLY happened in detail. THIS IS CRUCIAL in any investigation!!!  The longer they wait to interview these people the less info they will get out of them because they will start forgetting important deatails.
Now its been 6 months and STILL havent talked to them? If this is true then the LAPD is seriously messing up the investigation with their procarastination....and making a bad name for themselves to boot.

but then again, MJ is alive so who cares!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 01:51:03 PM
Another member coming from LA told me that 3 detectives on a case were actually a lot in LA ?

Edit: sorry, i was wrong there is actually an article that says Alberto Alvarez and Michael Amir were interviewed... doesn't say much about it  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

Re: Police and family involvement : WEIRD
December 29, 2009, 12:02:01 AM
This sealed it for me as a hoax Michael Jackson smoking marijuana LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Re: Police and family involvement : WEIRD
December 29, 2009, 12:30:27 AM
actually the police didnt get to michael jackson's home until TWO days after his death AND ontop of that his 2 sisters got to stay there those two days...they didnt mark off the house with tape or anything...smells fishy to me  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions