:WTF:

Here are the links if you want to read more or take a Look (please be carefull: the pic might be shown there...)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    And the page You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think, Hoax or not (and for the public at this time, it is still not...) this is just disgusting, unrespectfull and  :Pulling_hair:

So, if you want to write them, read more or sign an Petition for the rights of the deceased, here you are:

American Media
1000 American Media Way
Boca Raton FL 33464
Phone: 561-997-7733

Briefe: P O Box 310763, Boca Raton FL 33431-0763

Email: Letters@nationalenquirer.com.

New York office: 1 Park Avenue, 3rd Floor, New York NY 10016

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Not something you'd want children to see while waiting in line at the grocery store with their parents.

Stay classy, tabloids.  :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

These pics can't be real.  They are under lock and key plus the Jackson family wouldn't allow it.  (Even though he's still alive).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

@Shamone
Still, people who still thinks he's dead will be shocked.
It's supposed to be the KoP whoes lying there..

Disgusting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
The usual disgusting tabloid....  :Crash:  :smiley_abuv: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
wordless  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just for a minute, please look at the article that national enquirer posted.   I'm not saying that I believe what they've written, but the article has some pretty damaging info. about AEG, and NEW info. that we are just now learning after almost 4 years.

“Prince and Paris told their attorneys they remem­ber their father telling them to be careful of ‘those men’ from AEG because they were dangerous,” said the source.

“Michael called the AEG guys ‘devils.’ When they came over, Michael made sure the nanny kept the children occupied in another part of the house. Michael also told the children that the only thing those men cared about was money, and they’d do anything for it.”

In yet another bombshell, The ENQUIRER has learned that secret surveillance reveals explosive new evidence of disturbing goings-on at Jacksons’ rented mansion in Holmby Hills, Calif.

“There was a lot of suspicious activity,” top Hollywood private investigator Dan “Danno” Hanks, who secretly had Jackson’s house under surveillance in the weeks leading up to his death, told The ENQUIRER.

“I saw several cars with out-of-town license plates, including some from Nevada and Texas, coming and going from the home. We were able to confirm that some cars carried Jackson bodyguards. As for others, we just don’t know.”

Michael's dad has lived in Nevada (Vegas) for years now, some of the cars carried Jackson bodyguards, Michael knew what/who he was dealing with.

I don't believe a lot of what's written in the article, but it is new info. put out there for the whole world to read, and for once it is in Michael's favor.

Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 10:33:55 PM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

The pic is actually rather funny to me.

Notice MJ talking and looking at the autopsy pic, saying, "IT  WAS MURDER!"  Notice at the top, "You're killing yourself!"  DWD again?

SINCE his death, MICHAEL JACKSON’s children have been hiding a secret murder bombshell that is now set to explode in court, say sources.
Sounds like a BAM to me!  And how could it be a secret if a 'Jackson family insider' told NE?  Some have said that could be Randy? If he is the one pushing KJ to sue AEG, is he making this stuff up?

Who was it said early on that there was a mysterious other person in the house the night MJ 'died'?  And the unidentified fingerprints on the syringe? Maybe enter stage Tohme, Tohme that TS wouldn't talk about? Ha, and TT's not testifying, again... :icon_eek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I take a glance at the tabloids as I'm in line because I'm always looking for clues, of course.  I have not seen anything about Michael in a very long time.  Suddenly this!  Great publicity to draw people in with the 'disgusting' autopsy photo (which is fake, so how is it disgusting!) so that they can then read the truth (more or less  ;D).  Michael HAS to be behind this and we can only hope it IS a prelude to the BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Faithad, MJonmind and gwynned - very insightful observations!  Wasn't it the National Inquirer that had "dealings" with Michael in the past?  Like the oxygen chamber pic that Michael supposedly provided to them and perhaps other rumors that he was behind...I also remember reading years ago how this particular tabloid agreed to pepper in the word "bizarre", again supposedly at Michael's request.  If any of this is true then it is possible this tabloid article is hoax-related.

MJonmind, I don't think we've heard the last from Tohme Tohme...not that we've heard much in the first place but he was everpresent at the very beginning then...nothing.  He should be testifying at this trial, since he appeared to be the go-between person for Michael and AEG, the letter of intent was addressed to TT.  I'm also still hoping that Front's prediction will come true with this trial - "Exhibit B gonna rock that trial".  I'm getting anxious for this trial to start!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I take a glance at the tabloids as I'm in line because I'm always looking for clues, of course.  I have not seen anything about Michael in a very long time.  Suddenly this!  Great publicity to draw people in with the 'disgusting' autopsy photo (which is fake, so how is it disgusting!) so that they can then read the truth (more or less  ;D).  Michael HAS to be behind this and we can only hope it IS a prelude to the BAM.

I just felt the need to highlight that great point :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Saw it in the checkout at the grocery on Monday. It put a smirk on my face, awesome.

I admired, once again, how obviously altered that pic is. People really are dumb.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Can you imagine NE printing the autopsy pic of Whitney Houston, Princess Diana... well anybody?
Does anyone know of anyone's pic on a magazine cover ever?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Never.

And they think it's real. Sick bastards.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Again, the National Enquirer!!!

I'm unable to post my laughing man, but this will do to show what I think of them!

:Crash:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions